The candidates can now check the seat allotment result for West Bengal PG Medical 2018. To check the result you need to select the stream and enter Roll Number, Date of Birth. The counselling is done for admission under 50% State quota in the state of West Bengal. Only the qualifiers of NEET PG 2018 can take part in the counselling. Out of the State Quota PG seats in MD/MS Degree Courses, 40% seats will be reserved for Govt. sponsored in-service category. Similarly out of the State Quota PG seats in PG Diploma courses, 50% seats will be reserved for Govt. sponsored in-service category.
West Bengal PG Medical 2018
The process of West Bengal PG Medical counseling began with online registrations, after which the document verification is done. Next, NEET PG state merit list will be released. The candidates in merit list will be allowed to submit the choices for the course and college. Then, on the basis of the merit and the preferences the seats will be allocated. In order to confirm the seats, the candidates need to report at the institute in stipulated time. Check the complete schedule for West Bengal PG Medical 2018 Admission in the table below.
|Online registration and form filling by the candidates along with deposition of the registration fee through online mode||14-18 Mar 2018|
|Verification Of Documents||19-23 Mar 2018 (from 10:00 AM till 04:00 PM each day)|
|Merit List is published on||26 Mar 2018 (after 04:00 PM)|
|Online choice Filling Starts from||30 Mar-03 Apr 2018|
|Publication of Seat Allotment Result – Round 01||05 Apr 2018 (After 04:00 PM)|
|Report at the allotted College||06-12 Apr 2018 (10:00 Am till 04:00 PM daily)|
Application Form: The registration process is over now.
West Bengal PG Medical 2018 Seat Allotment
After publishing the final state merit list, the WBUHS has announced the seat allotment result for Round 1 of Counselling.
- Click Here to check the WB PG Medical 2018 Seat Allotment Result
How to check the Seat Allotment Result?
Just simply follow the instructions given below to check the result:
- Click on the link which is given above for seat allotment result
- Next, select the stream from the drop-down menu.
- Then enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Finally submit these details and download the seat allotment result
- Click Here to download the Medical Seat Allotment Result for Open Category
- Click Here to download the Medical Seat Allotment Result for Service Candidates
- Click Here to download the Medical Seat Allotment Result for Pvt. Management Quota Candidates
West Bengal PG Medical 2018 Document Verification
Now the registration process is over the candidates need to report at the allotted venue as per the schedule for document verification. The physical presence of the candidate is important for document verification. The exact date and time for each candidate is given on the acknowledgment receipt printed by the candidate.
- The open category candidates need to report at R G Kar Medical/Dental College Kolkata as per the schedule above.
- The in-service candidates need to report at Swasthya Bhavan Salt Lake Kolkata-700091.
- For in-service Govt. sponsored candidates the departments for verification are as follows:
- Office of the DD MERT
- MERT branch for WBHS and WBPH & AS
- Office of the DDME I
- MES branch for WBMES cadres
- Office of DS Dental for WBDS and WBDES
List of Documents Required For Document Verification
The candidates must carry the following documents in original along with self attested photocopies (one copy per document) at the time of verification:
- NEET PG 2018 Admit card
- NEET PG 2018 Rank card
- EPIC/Aadhar/Passport of the candidate or either of the parents showing West Bengal as address for proof of domicile status
- MBBS certificate
- Final MBBS mark-sheet
- Caste certificate as applicable (certificate for OBC, OBC A or OBC B candidates along with income of the family as on or after January 01, 2018)
- PH certificate (if applicable) – Click Here to download the format
- Internship Completion certificate
- Proof of previous Degree or Diploma (as applicable)
- Proof of Degree or Diploma if currently pursued where it is clearly indicated that the course training period shall be completed by 30.04.2018.
- Proof of indemnity bond (or any other bond as applicable) formalities have been completed for the open candidates who have done PG course previously or are currently pursuing such.
- Proof of TR related formalities completed within stipulated time for in-service candidates as verified from service book by employer (as applicable)
- Birth certificate/ class 10th admit card or certificate of proof of Date of Birth.
- For candidates in regular service and working in West Bengal other than Dept of Health and Family Welfare are eligible to apply in open category provided they produce ID card of present employment along with the EPIC/Aadhar/Passport of the candidate as proof of residence and No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
- Acknowledgement receipt as generated from the website
- Payment proof (done through the official website between the given time
- For Govt. sponsored in-service candidates filled up sponsorship form.
- Online generated Sponsorship form for in-service candidates generated through the website after payment of requisite fees.
West Bengal PG Medical 2018 Merit List
After the verification process is over, the WBUHS has published a list of eligible candidates for state quota open category seats and in-service category seats and for private management seats. The State Quota Merit List is available online at its official website. Only those candidates whose name appears in the merit list will then be eligible to do the choice filling.
- Click Here to check the Final List of Eligible Candidates in Management Category for NEET PG In Modern Medicine Counselling 2018.
- Click Here to check the Final List of Eligible Candidates in Open Category for NEET PG In Modern Medicine Counselling 2018.
- Click Here to check the Final List of Eligible Candidates in Inservice Category for NEET PG In Modern Medicine Counselling 2018.
Notice Regarding the publication of West Bengal PG 2018 Provisional List of Eligible Candidates
Please go through the eligibility criteria of your respective category before applying for West Bengal PG Medical 2018. The eligibility criteria for candidates falling under different categories are elaborately explained below:
Open Category Seats:
The eligibility criteria for applying in the ͞”Open Category” out of State Quota seats for the eligible candidates is given clearly on the image below. On its basis required documents are to be submitted during verification at designated centre (will be notified soon) as stipulated by WBUHS. Candidates who did their Medical Graduation from foreign countries will submit necessary document regarding Nationality and other criteria enforced by Medical Council of India.
Any eligible and NEET PG 2018 qualified candidate employed and posted in West Bengal as regular service for 3 years or more (cutoff date of eligibility being 31.03. 2018) in any organization under Govt. of WB (excluding Department of Health and Family Welfare) or Govt. of India or any Semi Government organizations may apply as Open Category candidate provided he/she receives permission from the employer to pursue the course. Otherwise such application will not be entertained. Availability of stipend to all such admitted candidates will depend on the employment status of such candidates certified by their present employer.
Govt. Sponsored in-Service Category seats:
Citizen of India who have been in Regular Service with the Health and Family Welfare Department, (WBMES/ WBHS/ WBPH&AS) of Government of West Bengal and eligible vide T.R Rules, 2015 are eligible to apply for State Sponsored Seats provided MBBS degree obtained by the candidate is recognized by Medical Council of India and such candidates are sponsored by Government of West Bengal. Issue of sponsorship and placement of trainee reserve is strictly based on TR Rules 2015 and subsequent relevant order issued by Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. All the details are given on the image given below. (the image is from NEET PG 2017 given for reference)
Candidate opting for Govt. sponsored seat must be born on or after 31.3.1968. It is reiterated that candidate is not eligible if he/she is more than 50 years of age on 31.03.2018 as per provision of regulation of rule 3 sub rule (IV) of The TR Rules 2015.
Private college management quota seats 2018:
Any candidate within the State of West Bengal or outside the State of West Bengal who is qualified through NEET PG 2018 (examination being conducted by NBE authorities) can apply for the management quota of the Private Medical College in West Bengal. For that matter, the above mentioned Open and In-service candidates are also eligible to apply for the management quota of the Private Medical College (KPC Medical College Jadavpur). In the Private management quota seats of West Bengal 2018 the seat allotment will be done entirely based on inter se merit (All India NEET PG 2018 rank as published by NBE authorities) without consideration of any category, caste or quota. The fee structure of such seats will be informed to the candidates soon in the counseling website.
Open and in-service category candidates are eligible by default to apply for private management quota seats if they wish. No separate application is required. Candidates with MCI recognized MBBS degree not belonging to following categories are eligible to get Management Quota seats in Private College:
- Passed MBBS from West Bengal
- Resident of West Bengal
- Serving in the Govern sector for three years in West Bengal.
West Bengal PG Medical 2018 Application Form
The Online Application is one time process. After the closure of the Online Application Server, further enrolment is not possible for Online PG Medical Counseling West Bengal State Quota and Management Quota seats 2018. Candidates qualified through NEET PG 2018 conducted by NBE and eligible to participate in West Bengal state quota online counseling for PG Medical seats 2018 along with the West Bengal Private management quota online counseling for PG Medical seats 2018, are hereby requested to apply for consideration of preparation of West Bengal Eligible Applicant List 2018 through online software system. The website for online application is given above.
The qualified and eligible candidate out of NEET PG 2018 will put his/her Testing ID and Date of birth in the online system. If the record matches with the result handed over to the State by National Board of Examinations then the candidate will be further directed to inform whether he/she wants to be considered in the Open category or in-service category. No change is allowed in the domicile status of the candidates and all MBBS passing state as domicile status of the candidates or the MBBS passing state are recorded by NBE as per the statement of the candidates before appearing in the NEET PG 2018 examination. Application in this regard will not be entertained at all.
The in-service Govt. sponsored candidates must indicate the type of service (whether WBHS/WBMES or WBPH & AS as the case may be); duration of regular service must be at least 3 years with the last date of eligibility being 31.03.2018. They must also have completed at least three years of rural service under Dept of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of West Bengal as regular service period by the last date of 31.03.2018 or must be otherwise eligible to apply for Trainee Reserve as per stated rules in The TR Rule 2015.
Payment of requisite fee
The qualified candidates through NEET PG 2018 who are considered eligible at this stage after filling all relevant details in online software through the website after submission of these details will be directed to payment system. The amount of payment of fees (to be announced) has to be deposited through online. The amount is non-refundable.
The online deposition can be done through net banking or credit/debit card system through an online interface, the link for which will be made available on the official website of West Bengal PG Medical 2018 in due course. The transaction ID thus received should be used by the candidate to complete the procedure of application. If the payment is successful the candidate will be immediately reverted back to the link for completion of application and generation of acknowledgement receipt (sponsorship form in case of in service Govt. sponsored candidates).
West Bengal PG Medical 2018 Seat Details
Given below is the seat matrix for WB PG Medical 2018 for Round 1.