West Bengal NEET 2019 Counselling – The Government of West Bengal has released the round 1 seat allotment result. The West Bengal Counselling 2019 is conducted for admissions to 2300 medical seats of West Bengal. Aspirants who want to study in the medical colleges of West Bengal must read this page about West Bengal NEET Counselling 2019. Students can find information about WB MBBS Merit List 2019 such as a number of seats, counselling schedule and much more information. Keep reading to know more.
Latest: West Bengal round 1 Sat allotment result had been published. Check below.
West Bengal NEET 2019 Counselling
85% of the medical seats in West Bengal are reserved for state counselling. The candidates who want to appear for the state counselling must know all the important details and the dates of the counselling process.
Schedule of Round 1 pre-counseling and counseling for West Bengal UG Medical and Dental State Quota, Private Management Quota and NRI Quota seats 2019
|Events||Date & Time|
|Online enrolment and fee payment for pre-counseling||25 Jun 2019 2.00 PM till of 28 Jun 2019|
|Pre-counseling documents verification||27 Jun 2019 to 29 Jun 2019 and 01 Jul 2019|
|Publication of List of eligible candidates for Round 1||03 Jul 2019|
|Publication of seat matrix for Round 1||03 Jul 2019|
|Round 1 online registration||04 Jul 2019 2.00 PM to 07 Jul 2019 midnight|
|Round 1 choice filling and Choice locking for registered candidates.||04 Jul 2019 2.00 PM to 07 Jul 2019 midnight|
|Publication of result of Round 1 after processing by the system||09 Jul 2019|
|Reporting of the allotted candidates at the allotted institutes with all necessary original documents||10 Jul 2019 to 12 Jul 2019 (10.00 AM to 4.00 P.M)|
Documents verification at 6 [six) centers namely R. G. Kar Medical College, Medical College, NRS Medical College, Calcutta National Medical College, and IPGME & R [PG) Kolkata and North Bengal Medical College, Susrutnagar, Siliguri – for the candidates who have enrolled and paid fees during pre-counseling of Round 1.
The Government of West Bengal releases Seat Allotment list for admission of MBBS/BDS 2019 through NEET (UG). Candidates can check it through the official website or through the direct link provided below
Seat Allotment Result: Click here to check the round 1 seat allotment result.
Provisional eligible candidate list of WB UG State quota seats and private management quota seats of West Bengal has been released. Candidates can check the list from the link provided below or from the official website.
- Click here to check the provisional eligible list State Quota.
- Click here to check the provisional eligible list Private Management.
Application Form for West Bengal NEET 2019 Counselling
Application Form for West Bengal NEET 2019 Counselling has been released online. In the application form, the candidates are required to submit the following details: Personal Details, Education Qualification details, Communication Details, and NEET Details.
Candidates are required to register themselves from the official website or through the direct link which is provided below. After the completion of the application form, the candidates have to pay the counseling fee online which is as follows:
- Rs. 2000/- Plus Bank Charges for UG candidates
- Rs. 1500/- Plus Bank Charges for SC/ST/OBC A/OBC B/PH candidates
- Click Here to login for New User registration, exercise choices & lock their choices within stipulated time & date.
- Click Here to view Payment Status.
- Click Here for Acknowledgement Slip Generation.
- User Manual for Pre-counseling Module
Note: Candidates applying for State Quota are advised to bring the online slip generated after payment in duplicate to the verification centers.
Eligibility Criteria are provided below:
- The candidates who are qualified through NEET UG 2019 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology took together in 10+2 Examination, UR candidates, PWD category amongst UR candidates, and SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates must obtain 50%, 45%, and 40% marks respectively in order to be eligible for taking part in counseling. They must also pass Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually in 10+2 Examination.
- Age should be at least 17 years by December 31, 2019.
The list of Participating Institutions in UG Medical/Dental Counseling 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Official Website: www.wbmcc.nic.in
For more information regarding West Bengal NEET 2019 counseling, Download Notice
If you have any queries about West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2019, please ask in comments below.