The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, has now released the Seat Allotment Result for UP PG Medical Admission 2018. To check the result you need to enter details such as Roll Number and Email ID. The candidates are shortlisted for admission in Post Graduate M.D./M.S./M.D.S./ P.G. Diploma Courses in various Govt. & Private Medical/Dental colleges/institutes/State Universities on the basis of the merit in NEET PG under 50% state quota seats. Candidates can get more details regarding the UP PG Medical 2018 Admission from this page.
UP PG Medical Admission 2018
To appear for the counselling, the candidates must register first and pay the requisite amount for the registration fee. After the registration process is done, the Counselling conducting authority publishes a merit list online at its official website. Those whose name is in the merit list have to submit the choices of course/ college. After which, the seat allotment result is published. Candidates who will be allotted a seat need to download the allotment letter and report at the allotted College. Check the complete schedule for UP PG Medical Admission 2018 from the table below.
|UP PG Medical Admission 2018||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts from||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date to register online||28 Mar 2018|
|Submission of Security Money begins from||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the security money||02 Apr 2018 to 04:00 PM|
|Publishing of Merit List||31 Mar 2018|
|The choice Filling process starts from||02 Apr 2018|
|Last date to submit the choices||04 Apr 2018|
|Seat Allotment Result for Round 1 is published by||06-07 Apr 2018|
|Download Seat Allotment Result – Round 1||07-11 Apr 2018|
|Last date for joining||12 Apr 2018|
|Choice Filing – 02nd round start from||24-25 Apr 2018|
|Seat Allotment Result – 02nd Round||26 Apr 2018|
|Date for downloading the allotment letters||27-28 Apr 2018|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat in 02nd round of counselling||28 Apr 2018|
|Mop up Round of Counselling starts from||02-08 May 2018|
|Commencement of Course||01 May 2018|
UP PG Medical 2018 Seat Allotment Result
To check the result for UP PG Medical Admission 2018, you need to login to the website, which is, upneet.gov.in. Also, a direct link for checking the UP PG Medical 2018 Seat Allotment Result has been updated here as well. The allotment of seat is done on the basis of the merit and choices filled by the candidate. After that you have checked the seat allotment result, if you are satisfied the allotted college, you can download the allotment letter.
- Click Here to check the Seat Allotment Result for UP PG Medical Admission 2018.
There are two options for those who accepts the allotment letter:
- If you accept the allotment letter but do not want to join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counseling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Even if you have joined the college you’ll remain eligible for second counseling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically cancelled and it would be mandatory to join the up graded seat.
UP PG Medical 2018 Merit List
After the candidates have paid the security money, a merit will be published online at upneet.gov.in or updgme.in. The merit list will be available in pdf format and will consist of details such as your Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, NEET PG 2018 Marks, NEET PG Percentile, NEET Rank, Fee Status, UP state merit.
- Click Here to check the merit list for UP PG Medical Admission 2018.
UP PG Medical 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for applying for UP PG Medical Counselling 2018 is as follows:
- Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS course from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, Ambedkar Nagar, Kannauj, U.P. University of Medical Sciences Saifai, Etawah, Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges of U.P. are eligible.
- Should have completed One year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship on or before March 31, 2018.
- Must have qualified NEET PG 2018.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS/ BDS from outside of UP are eligible for admissions only in private Medical colleges/Institutes/Universities.
UP PG Medical Admission 2018 Registration
The registration process for UP PG Medical Admission 2018 is over now. The registration had to be done completely by online mode. To register online by entering NEET PG 2018 Roll Number and Email ID. On submitting these details, your AI NEET PG 2018 details will be displayed on the screen. Next, pay the registration fee of Rs. 2000/- by online mode. On making the payment, an SMS is sent to your registered Mobile Number for successful registration.
Pay the Security Money
Those who are eligible for choice filling need to pay the security money of Rs. 30,000/- for Govt. Seats and Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private Seats. Finally, take a print out of the payment receipt.
- Click Here to pay the Security Money for UP PG Medical Admission 2018.
UP PG Medical 2018 Choice Filling
After the merit list is declared, the candidates whose name is included in the merit list will have to complete the choice filling process. Follow the instructions given below to do the choice filling:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the window for choice filling starts.
- Login using your NEET Roll Number and Password as created at the time of registration.
- Choose as much course and college as you want.
- If you are satisfied with your choices, submit and lock it. But remember that after you have locked the choices, you can not make any changes in it.
- After the choice filling process is over, the seat allotment result is published.
UP PG Medical 2018 Mop Up Round
There are two rounds of counselling which are conducted by Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP. However, If seats are left un-allotted at the end of the second round of online counseling, then a ”mop-up” round of allotment will be held. The purpose is to ensure that there is no loss of PG seats in the current academic year.
Who are not eligible to appear for Mop Up Round?
The following candidates are not eligible to appear for UP PG Medical 2108 Mop Up Round Counselling:
- Candidates who are admitted/allotted but not joined/resigned any seat in UP will not be eligible for participation.
- Any candidate who has taken admission in any PG course in any medical college in India also will not be eligible for participation.
What After The Counselling Is Over?
The candidates who have been allotted a seat, need to report at the allotted college to complete all the admission formalities including depositing the prescribed fees, document verification, etc. The candidates need to bring the following documents in original and self attested photocopies at the time of admission.
- High School Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations
- MBBS/BDS passing out certificate or degree
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship
- Permanent Registration Certificate (U.P. State/MCI/DCI)
- Employers relieving certificate, if employed. g. S.C./S.T./O.B.C./Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded)
- NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
- Online registration proof
- Print out of candidate’s State merit placement
For Government Colleges, it is mandatory for the candidates to furnish a bond of Rs. 100/- stamp paper. This is to ensure that in case the student leaves the seat after the 2nd/final counseling, or at any time during the course of study, leading to a loss of the seat, then the candidate will have to deposit an amount of Rs 5,00,000/-.
This is to ensure that in case the student leaves the seat after the 2nd/final counseling, or at any time during the course of study, leading to a loss of the seat, then the candidate will have to deposit a total amount of tuition fee of the course.
So, now that finally the admission process is completed the candidate will have to submit in writing his/her joining report to the Head of the Department concerned.
UP PG Medical 2018 Seat Details
The distribution of seats in various PG Medical Colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh is as follows:
UP PG Medical Admission 2018 Information Brochure – Click Here to download it.