Tamilnadu NEET 2019 Rank List: Tamil Nadu Medical Admission (MBBS/BDS) 2019 has been started. Candidates can apply online through the link provided on this page. The admissions are to be conducted for admissions to the medical courses. The counselling is conducted for 6400 medical seats. Aspirants who want to appear for the counselling process of Tamilnadu have to check the merit list to ensure that they are eligible to apply for the counselling process. Candidate can get here more information regarding Tamilnadu NEET 2019 Rank List.
Tamilnadu NEET 2019 Rank List
Check this page about Tamilnadu NEET 2019 Rank List to know all the important things about the rank list of the state, what are the number of seats in each of the colleges, what will be the cutoffs and much more information about it. They must visit this page to know about the updated information about it.
Candidates who are applying for the admissions to the medical colleges of Tamilnadu must know about the important dates of the exam. It is important to keep track of these dates so that they do not miss any of the events which are required to be done to be eligible for the process.
|Tamil Nadu NEET 2018 Counselling||Important Dates|
|Date of Notification||07 Jun 2019|
|Commencement for sale of application||07 Jun 2019|
|Last date for issue of application||20 Jun 2019|
|Last date for receipt of filled in application||21 Jun 2019|
|Date for declaration of Rank List||02 Jul 2019|
|Tentative Dates of counselling *
|NRI and minority seats:
Special Category and wards of I.R.T. employees
|Commencement of courses||01 Aug 2019|
|Closure of admission||18 Aug 2019|
- Click here to check the counselling schedule for MBBS BDS 2019 Session for Government Quota.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the need documents for admission to MBBS/BDS Course 2019.
Tamilnadu NEET 2019 Counselling
Tamilnadu NEET 2019 call letter has been released on the official website. Candidates can download the call letters from official websites tnmedicalselection.org or tnhealth.org. Individual call letters will be not sent to the candidates. Direct link to download the same for MBBS BDS 2019 is provided below.
- Click here to check the allotted list for MBBS BDS for Government quota on July 08, 2019.
- Click here to check the vacancy position for MBBS BDS for Government Quota as on 8th July 08, 2019.
- Click here to download the call letter for MBBS BDS course (Government Quota) 2019
Tamilnadu NEET 2019 Rank List
Tamil Nadu Medical Admission (MBBS/BDS) 2019 Rank List has been released on the basis of the marks obtained in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG-2019) for MBBS / BDS Degree Courses. The Secretary, Selection Committee publishes the tentative rank list on the official website or through the direct link provided below.
- Click here to check the list of a person with disabilities for MBBS BDS 2019 2020.
- Click here to check the errata to the Merit list for MBBS BDS (Government Quota) 2019 2020 updated on July 06, 2019.
- Click here to check the list of Minority candidates for MBBS BDS 2019 2020 Session (Management Quota).
- Click here to check Provisional rank list for MBBS BDS 2019 2020 Session for Ward of IRT
- Click here to check List of Person with disabilities for MBBS BDS 2019 2020 session
- Click here to check List of Children of Ex-servicemen for MBBS BDS 2019 2020 session
- Click here to check List of Eminent sportsperson for MBBS BDS 2019 2020 session
- Click here to check Provisional rank list for MBBS BDS 2019 2020 Session for Management Quota
- Click here to check Provisional rank list for MBBS BDS 2019 2020 Session for Government Quota
The application process for Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2019 for MBBS/BDS courses has been started. Candidates need to fill the application form and submit before the last date. Any application submitted thereafter will be rejected. Before filling the application form candidates must read the instructions carefully. Only one application form is used for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.
- Click Here for Government Quota Online Registration.
- Click Here for Management/NRI Quota Online Registration.
Candidates should submit their filled-in online application form by uploading the required details. After filling up of the application form, the candidate should download the filled in application and send the same along with the required enclosures to the following address:
162, PERIYAR E.V.R. HIGH ROAD,
KILPAUK, CHENNAI – 10.
If any original documents are enclosed along with the online application form, it will not be returned, and the Selection Committee is no way responsible for those documents. Candidates are required to enclose only photocopies of the following certificates along with the filled in the online application form.
- NEET- UG 2019 Admit card and Scorecard.
- Class X Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- Class XI Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- H.S.C. Mark sheet (both sides of the mark sheet should be photocopied) or any other equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of H.S.C. or equivalent courses.
- Certificate for proof of study from VI Std. to XII Std.
- Nativity certificate obtained from Tamil Nadu for the candidates who are seeking admission under minority category.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- NRI related documents, if applicable.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal or by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” payable at Chennai with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person (in person) and ExServicemen, if applicable. (for management quota)
Mode of Fee Payment
- Method of payment through Debit Card, Credit Card / Net banking Necessary facilities are provided for making payment through nationalized banks via bank payment portal.
- Candidates must note that mere deduction of fee from the Bank account is not a proof of fee payment.
- Check the validity of the Debit / Credit Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting the application form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make payment through Debit / Credit Card.
- The candidates can make payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs. 500/- for management quota) towards the cost of application fee through the Demand Draft in favour of The Secretary, Selection Committee, Office of the Director of Medical Education, Chennai-10.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2019 for MBBS/BDS courses is provided below:
- Must be a citizen of India
- Overseas Citizens of India, who are registered under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 (Central Act 57 of 1955), are also eligible to apply for MBBS/BDS courses, however, they will have to produce proof of such registration.
- Should be a native of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates who have studied Classes VIII to XII Classes in schools in Tamil Nadu need not submit the “ Nativity Certificate”, but the candidates who have studied Classes VIII to XII pertly or completely outside Tamil Nadu have to submit the “ Nativity Certificate”
The candidate should have completed the 17 years of the age on or before 31st December 2019.
Admission to MBBS / BDS Degree Courses shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET–UG 2019).
In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain a minimum of marks at 50th percentile in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to MBBS / BDS Courses held for the said academic year. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of candidates with BenchMark Disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile for unreserved category candidates and 40th percentile for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
Tamilnadu NEET 2019 Seat Matrix
The candidates who are applying to the medical colleges of Tamilnadu must know about the seat division in these colleges as well. This is important because the candidate has to lock the choice at the time of choice filling and they should know about the process also. Check the list below.
Official Website: tnhealth.org.
For further information regarding the Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2019 follow the information brochure
- Click here to check the Prospectus for MBBS BDS 2019 Govt Quota.
- Click here to check the Prospectus for MBBS BDS 2019 Management Quota.
If you have any queries about Tamilnadu MBBS Admission 2019, please ask in comments below.