Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) grant admission in numerous higher level medical courses. The admission of the candidates is done on the basis of written examination, interview, etc.
First, the SCTIMST Result 2018 for the written examination is released. It is announced as merit list, which is uploaded on the official website as a PDF. Then, the candidates are called for the interview round and the basis of it, the final result of SCTIMST is announced. The candidates may check all the important details about SCTIMST 2018 Result and more from the article below.
SCTIMST Result 2018
The result of the examination will be provided on this page, as soon as it will be released. The candidates may check the list of the examination/courses for which the result will be announced.
- M.Phil in Biomedical Technology
- MCh Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Academic Session
- Post DM/MCh Fellowship
- Diploma in Advanced Medical Imaging Technology
- PG Diploma in Medical Records Science
- Diploma in Specialty Nursing
- Advanced Certificate Programmes in Physiotherapy
- PG Diploma in Clinical Perfusion
- PG Diploma in Blood Banking Technology
- MCh. Neurosurgery (3 Year)
- MCh. Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- MCh. Vascular Surgery
- PDCC Vascular Surgery
- PDCC Cardiovascular Imaging and Vascular Interventional Radiology
- DM Cardiovascular Imaging & Interventional Radiology
- DM Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuroradiology
- PDCC Diagnostic Neuroradiology
- DM Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia
- PDCC Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia
- DM Neuroanaesthesia
- PDCC Neuroanaesthesia
- DM Neurology
- DM Cardiology
- MD Transfusion Medicine
- PG Diploma in Neuro Technology
- Diploma In Operation Theatre Technology
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Laboratory Technology
- Master of Public Health
- Diploma in Public Health
SCTIMST 2018 Result Dates
The candidates may have a look at the table below to check all the important dates of SCTIMST 2018:
|SCTIMST 2018 entrance exam||November 1 to 22, 2017|
|SCTIMST Result will e announced on||To be announced|
Selection Process Under SCTIMST 2018
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Theory Paper, Departmental Clinical/Practical and Viva Voce, and Interview Round. However, the assessment of the candidates will be done out of 100. The distribution of marks for the assessment will be done as below:
- 40 marks for the Theory Paper.
- 40 Marks for Departmental Clinical/Practical and Viva Voce
- 15 Marks for Final Interview
- 1.5 Marks for Clearing MBBS in First Attempt.
- 1.5 Marks for Clearing MD/MS/DNB in First Attempt.
- 1 Mark for Being Gold Medal Holder in MBBS.
- 1 Marks for Being Gold Medal in MD/MS/DNB.
Note: The selection of UGC/CSIR/ICMR/ DBT individual JRF will be done only on the basis of interview, as they need not appear for the examination.
How to Check SCTIMST 2018 Result
The result of the examination will be announced through PDF and it will be announced online. The candidates will be able to check it as explained below.
- Click on the result link provided on this page.
- A PDF file will open.
- Check Roll Number and Name in the PDF.
- If the candidate’s details are mentioned in the PDF then it indicates that they have been selected for admission.
SCTIMST 2018 Interview and Final Result
The candidates who will qualify the written examination will be called for the interview round. The timing and the venue of interview will be announced through the written exam result pdf.
Once the interview is done, the final result of SCTIMST 2018 will be announced. It will be provided on the spot. The final selection list of the candidates will be uploaded on the notice board and through it, the candidates will know if they have granted admission or not.