Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) grant admission in numerous higher level medical courses. The admission of the candidates is done on the basis of written examination, interview, etc. First, the SCTIMST Result 2018 for the written examination is released. It is announced as merit list, which is uploaded on the official website as a PDF. Then, the candidates are called for the interview round and the basis of it, the final result of SCTIMST is announced. The candidates may check all the important details about SCTIMST 2018 Result and more from the article below.
SCTIMST Result 2018
The result of the examination will be provided on this page, as soon as it will be released. The candidates may have a look at the table below to check all the important dates of SCTIMST 2018:
|SCTIMST 2018 entrance exam and Interview||05 May 2018|
|SCTIMST Result will be announced on||To be announced|
Result: The SCTIMST Result for MPH and DPH programmes will be available at www.sctimst.ac.in.
Selection Process Under SCTIMST 2018
The entrance examination will be conducted for both MPH and DPH programmes and it will be followed by an interview round, selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in both the rounds. The selection process for both the programmes are mentioned below:
- For MPH:
- Indian students: Prospective candidates will be evaluated on the basis of educational qualifications, professional experience relevant to the field of public health, written test (multiple choice questions) and an interview.
- Overseas students: Selection will be based on educational qualifications, professional experience, assessments made by the sponsoring organizations and a
telephonic interview. Applicants are required to submit two reference letters in sealed envelopes from experts working in the field of public health at the time of admission. Overseas candidates have to provide certification for proficiency in English.
- For DPH: If there are more than 10 applications, selection will be based on the performance in written test (multiple choice questions) and an interview.
SCTIMST 2018 Result Declaration
After the entrance examination, the candidates will have to appear for the interview on the same day. After the interview round the result will be declared on the basis of both performance in both, examination and interview. During the interview the candidates must bring the self-attested copies of the following documents:
- The application form.
- Receipt of the application fee payment.
- Document to prove the age.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates (issued by Revenue authorities, not below the rank of Tahsildar).
- No Objection Certificate in the case of employed/sponsored applicants.
- Certificates of accademic qualification.
- Certificates to prove experience.
- Registration Certificate for Medical/Nursing graduates.
List if selected Candidates:
The final selection list will be put up after the interview is conducted. The final announcement will consist of the names of selected candidates (in serial order), wait-listed candidates (in rank order). The number of wait-listed candidates will not exceed that of the selected. The selection of candidates will be purely on merit, based on the methods of assessment indicated.
SCTIMST Seat Details
Following are the distribution of seats for both the MPH and DPH programmes for July session.
|Program||Open seats||Reserved for||Total|
|MPH (July Session only)||13||5||7||25|
|DPH (July Session only)||5||2||3||10|