SCTIMST 2018 Admit Card will be issued on the official website of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology. Eligible candidates who have successfully filled their application forms will be able to download their Hall Ticket from the official website. The official date for the release of admit is not yet announced. Candidates are requested to keep a check on the official website to stay updated about any new notifications related to SCTIMST 2018.
SCTIMST Entrance Exam 2018 would be held on different dates for different courses. Candidates can download their Call Letter / Admit card for appearing in the SCTIMST 2018 Examination from the official website (sctimst.ac.in) only.
SCTIMST 2018 Admit Card
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology will issue SCTIMST Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018 as per schedule given below.
|Course||Date of exam||Exam timing||Download admit card (expected on)|
|PhD||01 – 02 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||4th week of Oct 2017|
|PG Diploma in Cardiac Laboratory Technology||03 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||4th week of Oct 2017|
|PG Diploma in Neuro Technology||04 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||4th week of Oct 2017|
|MD Transfusion Medicine||07 – 08 Nov 2017||9.00 AM||1st week of Nov 2017|
|DM Cardiology, DM Neurology, DM Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuroradiology, DM Cardiovascular Imaging and Vascular Interventional Radiology, PDCC Diagnostic Neuroradiology||07 – 08 Nov 2017||9.00 AM||1st week of Nov 2017|
|DM Neuroanaesthesia, DM Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia, MCh-CVTS, MCh Vascular Surgery, MCh Neurosurgery, MCh Neurosurgery (5-year course), PDCC Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia, PDCC Neuroanaesthesia, PDCC Vascular Surgery||07 – 08 Nov 2017||11.30 AM||1st week of Nov 2017|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology||10 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||1st week of Nov 2017|
|PG Diploma in Blood Banking Technology||13 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||1st week of Nov 2017|
|Advanced Certificates Programme in Physiotherapy||14 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||1st week of Nov 2017|
|Diploma in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Nursing and Diploma in Neuro Nursing (Written & Practical)||16 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||2nd week of Nov 2017|
|Diploma in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Nursing and Diploma in Neuro Nursing (Interview)||17 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||2nd week of Nov 2017|
|Diploma in Advanced Medical Imaging Technology||18 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||2nd week of Nov 2017|
|PG Diploma in Medical Records Science||20 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||2nd week of Nov 2017|
|PG Diploma in Clinical Perfusion||21 Nov 2017||9.30 AM||2nd week of Nov 2017|
|Post-doctoral fellowship (Post-DM/MCh)||22 Dec 2017||10.30 AM||2nd week of Nov 2017|
All admit cards will be available at sctimst.ac.in.
SCTIMST 2018 Admit Card – Steps To Download Hall Ticket
Candidates who have successfully filled the application form before the end date of submitting and paying for the application form can download the application form from the official website by following the listed steps:
- Go to the official website of SCTIMST.
- Search for admit card and click on the link or you can check the link on left hand side panel or in the new notification tabs.
- Enter your details ie registration number in the text box and get the details.
- Click on the submit button after entering the required details.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the SCTIMST admit card 2018. The admit card will be available in the PDF format.
- Save and Take a printout of the admit card.
SCTIMST 2018 Admit Card Key Details
- The Admit card is an important document to appear in the examination candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination centre without the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry their hall ticket.
- The admit card contains vital information about the candidate and examination such as the name, registration no., test centre.
Candidates appearing for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum entrance exam must remember important instructions.
- Read all the instructions carefully about what things you need before appearing for the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology entrance exam ie any photo id proof , pen and any other accessories.
- ID proof may be any of these: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Valid College ID, Employee identification card or Driving License. From international students, only valid Passport/ Government issued ID/College ID/ Employee ID will be accepted as ID proof.
- Please read all the instructions carefully to avoid the last minute hurry. Read about which gadgets like mobile, accessories, watches are allowed or not.