Candidates may please note that NEET 2018 application form correction is over now. Given here are the instructions that were to be followed to correct mistakes in NEET 2018 application form in duration March 15, 2018, to March 17, 2018. These steps cannot be executed now.
So, you have submitted the NEET Application Form and realized that you entered your one or two detail wrong. Now comes the most important question how to make corrections in NEET 2018 Application Form? It happens and there is nothing to worry about as the CBSE will give you the facility to make the necessary changes in the application form. The window for NEET 2018 Application Form Correction is open from March 15, 2018. However, it is available for a limited time period only, i.e., after March 17, 2018, you will not be able to do any corrections in the form. Here we have given the complete step by step procedure on how you can make corrections in the NEET 2018 Application Form Correction.
NEET 2018 Result
CBSE has announced the result of NEET 2018 on June 4, 2018 at 12:20 PM. Canidates can check their result now in online mode. Best of luck!
Click Here For NEET 2018 Result
NEET 2018 Application Form Correction Important Dates
Firstly, it is important to remember the important dates as the facility for application form correction is open for a limited time period only. So check here the date for NEET 2018 Application Form Correction.
|NEET 2018 Application Form Correction||Important Date|
|The window for correction is open from||15 Mar 2018 (10:00 AM onwards)|
|Last date to make the corrections||17 Mar 2018 (11:50 PM onwards)|
Application Form Correction: Click Here to make the corrections in NEET Application Form.
How To Make Corrections In The NEET 2018 Application Form?
To edit the details in the NEET Application Form, you must follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will has been given on this page as soon as the application form correction facility starts.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to login to your account.
- Click on Edit button to make the necessary corrections in the application form.
- After the correction is done you can take a print out of the correction slip for future reference.
What Are The Details Which You Can Edit In NEET 2018 Application Form?
In the application form, the candidates can edit the following details, however, there are few details which not all candidates can edit. Check more about it below.
- Identification Identity – If you have filled details of other ID other than Aadhaar card then you can now enter the details of your Aadhaar Card. However, those who have already filled up the details of their Aadhaar Card cannot edit in this section.
- Date of Birth / Gender – Similarly those who filled up the form on the basis of ID such as Passport, Ration card, Bank Account Number, etc, can change their date of birth and gender. However, those who have already filled up the details on the basis their Aadhaar Card cannot edit in this section.
- State Code of Eligibility – This section can be edited by everyone. There is no such restriction.
- Category – This section can also be edited by every candidate. However, if there is a change in this section then you have to pay the requisite amount for editing the category. The correction will only be implemented if you will pay the application online.
- Disability Status – All candidates can make a correction. Also, any change in this section will result in the higher fee and the change will be implemented only after the payment.
- Medium of the Paper – All the candidates can edit this section. However, if you change the Regional Language then you also need to change the choice of test center.
- Examination Center / Qualification Code, % of marks obtained in class 12th / Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name- All the candidates can change their test center.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions which have been frequently asked on our page. So we have compiled them and listed below. Go through them, if you don’t find your question here, tell us your query in the comment section below.
Q. Can I Change my photo as I have not mentioned my name and date the photo?
A. No, you cannot change your photograph or signature. However, CBSE has assured it is totally fine if you have not mentioned your name and date of clicking the photograph.
Q. Can I change my NEET 2018 Exam Center?</NEET 2018 is a decisive exam for you. You are not alone, there are around 12 lakh students who are in your boat. These last 3 months are crucial for each of you to have a solid study plan to score above 550. It can be done with proper planning, dedication, and hard work. If after coming so far, you are feeling lost and panicked, calm down and take a deep breath.
One question that candidates often ask is the minimum NEET score to get admission to a government college. While there is no saying what this score could be in the future, past trends suggest that a score of 550 at least is needed to secure a seat in a government college for MBBS.
This is how you can score above 550 in NEET 2018 in 3 months
1. Let’s get one thing straight – you need to ace Biology.
If you are planning on becoming a doctor tomorrow, saving people’s lives, then today you need to be perfect in biology.
In NEET 2018, you will face 90 questions in biology. That means you can score maximum 360 marks, accounting for 50% of the score. Half of it would be on botany and rest half would be zoology.
You can easily score above 300 in Biology, by mastering NCERT biology books.
When you are studying a chapter from NCERT, make notes. If you have come across any useful tip about a topic in any other book, then make a note out of that on a sticky note, and stick that on that chapter on your NCERT book. This way during revision you can refer the notes for exam from one place only, instead of jumping from one book to another.
5 things you must do to revise biology for NEET in 3 months
- See, understand, memorize all diagrams with labellings.
- Revise NCERT from beginning to end.
- Jot down important points – most often asked in exam – in one place.
- Also jot down things you keep forgetting in one place.
- Practice MCQs chapter-wise, and also solve past year papers, sample papers.
2. To score 550+ in NEET, you need a 120+ in Physics
I overheard a teacher once telling her students, “Biology will help you qualify, Chemistry will help you score and Physics will help you ace the exam.”
This cannot have been better put.
There are two types of questions in physics: (i) formula based (ii) conceptual.
Thus, to ace the physics section, you need to do two things.
- Read, write, revise all formula.
- Understand all concepts well.
Mechanics, thermodynamics and kinetic theory, electrodynamics, optics and wave optics, modern physics are really important, contributing to the majority of the paper.
📖 Handbook of physics 📖 is a good book to revise physics for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER in last 3 months.
3. Now, we come to Chemistry revision for NEET to score 550+ in NEET
Chemistry – physical, inorganic, organic – has a slightly different approach.
A common myth is that inorganic chemistry should be studied in the end as it involves mugging, but mostly it does not help if you study like that. How much ever you try to mug up a complete section of chemistry towards the end, it will not be easy to remember everything on exam day. So, be regular with all of chemistry.
Physical chemistry requires remembering formulae, knowing where to apply them, and be quick in calculations. Rather than doing only easy questions while preparing, attempt really tough ones during preparation.
📖 P Bahadur 📖 for Physical Chemistry is a bible for most NEET aspirants. So surely practice questions from there.
Inorganic chemistry, as suggested earlier, should be done consistently. Yes it does involve memory skills, but also it helps a lot if you understand why something is happening rather than just trying to remember it.
That’s the beauty of science, things don’t just happen, there is a logic behind everything.
So grasp that logic and study inorganic chemistry.
Organic chemistry, in my opinion, is beautiful!
Although NCERT is sufficient, if you have problem understanding anything in organic chemistry for NEET, refer Modern ABC.
I am sure you will score above 550 in NEET. And not just 550, you will score even more than 600.
There is nothing that toppers do different from others. They become toppers by doing the same thing differently.
Those who top NEET have consistently proved that they worked really hard for it. There was no shortcut.
Each topper studied diligently over two years. And towards the end, he/she revised things well, kept himself/herself motivated.
Motivation plays a very important role here.
If you are thinking “I will just do well in boards this year, and try again for NEET next year”, then take thought out of your beautiful head, and throw that thought in a bin.
You can, and you will do very well in NEET 2018 only if you try hard enough, and I know you can.
Is it possible to score 550+ in NEET without coaching?
Yes, it is very much possible to score 550+ in NEET without coaching.
The role of a coaching centre, in the lives of many students, is undeniably important. But that does not mean that they are the only route to success.
The ingredients for scoring high in NEET are
- Completing syllabus on time.
- Revising syllabus at least once.
- Practising many MCQs
- Solving many NEET past year papers and sample papers
So if you have these, there is no stopping you from doing well in NEET 2018.
If you have any queries on how to score above 550 in NEET, please ask in the comments section below or at discussion forum.
A. Yes you can do so.
Q. Do I have to pay any extra amount for making correction in the NEET Application Form?
A. If you make any changes in the Category and Disability Status section then you have to pay an additional amount. CBSE will only approve the correction if you pay the new additional fee as per the schedule.
Q. I have made double payment, when will the extra money will be refunded to me?
A. The additional fee will be refunded to you by your bank/payment gateway within 7 working days in the same account from where the payment has been made.
Q. If I have entered wrong pass percentage of class 12th CBSE Board. i have written in form 64% but actually it is 66%. How can I solve this problem?
A. Since the window for application form correction is now open, you can change your Class 12th marks. Also, ensure that the other details are correct as NEET Application Form Correction is a one time opportunity. After the last date, you can change any data.
Q. Can I make a correction in my name in NEET Form?
A. Yes, you correct the spelling of your name now.
If you have any queries on NEET 2018 Corrections, please ask in the comments section below or at discussion forum.