The provisional merit list for Punjab PG Medical 2018 has been released on March 28, 2018. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is conducting the counselling for filling up 50% State Quota Seats on the basis of NEET PG 2018 Rank. The application form for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2018 has been released on March 04, 2018 and can be submitted until March 20, 2018. Those candidates whose name is in the merit list need to report for counselling as per the schedule. 50% seats of the State Quota seats shall be reserved by way Institutional Preference, for general category candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Check more details regarding the Punjab PG Medical Admission 2018 in the article below.
Punjab PG Medical 2018
To qualify for NEET PG 2018, the candidate need to obtain 50th Percentile for General Category, 45th Percentile for PWD candidates, 40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC. Candidates can check the schedule for Punjab PG Medical 2018 in the table below.
|The application form for PG Medical Counselling for 50% State quota will be available from||04 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||20 Mar 2018|
|The merit list is published on||28 Mar 2018|
|First round of Counselling for Punjab PG Medical Admission shall start from||03-05 Apr 2018|
|Second round of Counselling shall start from||02nd week of May 2018|
Latest Notification For Punjab PG Medical 2018 Counselling
Punjab PG Medical Merit List 2018
The BFUHS has published the provisional merit list at its official website. Only those candidates will be eligible for counseling, whose name appears in the merit list. The Merit List consist of Registration ID, Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Father’s Name, Category, NEET PG 2018 Score, All India NEET PG 2018 Rank, Remarks. The selection of the candidate for various PG Courses in the State will be on the basis of the merit in NEET PG 2018.
- Click Here to check the merit list for Open Category.
- Click Here to check the merit list for SC Category
- Click Here to check the merit list for BC Category
- Click Here to check the merit list for 6-month ultrasonography training course Merit List
- Click Here to check the merit list for PDSM
Punjab PG Medical 2018 Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
The process for choice filling and seat allotment for Punjab PG Admission 2018 is as follows:
- The candidates shall be able to give preference for choice(s) of courses/ institutions at the time of Counseling/ interview.
- The allotment of seat will be on the basis of the merit in NEET PG 2018, choices given by the candidate and availability of seat.
- If the candidate will be allotted a seat, he/she will then have to report to the allocated college for getting challan form, verification of documents and checking of eligibility. Allocation of the seat will be provisional subject to verification of original documents by the Principal of concerned Medical/Dental Colleges.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat need to deposit tuition fee through specified bank challan form which shall be issued by the Principal of the concerned college.
Amount To Be Paid At The Time of Counselling
The candidates who will appear for the counselling need to pay the 06 months fees on the spot at the counseling venue in the shape of the Demand Draft in the favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, payable at Faridkot. The amount to be paid is as follows:
|Name of the Course||College||Fee (p.a) in Rs.||Fee 06 months (in Rs.)|
Note: It is highly recommended to prepare two (2) DD thus amounting to Rs 262500/- and Rs 62500/-. Both the DD can be utilized towards payment of fee of Private college/Govt College as the case may be.
Punjab PG Medical Application Form 2018
The application form for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2018 can be accessed from the link below or at bfuhs.ac.in. The Punjab PG Medical Application is available by online mode only.
Application Form: Click Here to register online for 50% State Quota Counselling.
Follow the instructions given below to fill in details and submit the application form successfully:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link which is given above to register online for Punjab PG Medical 2018.
- At the time of registration, the candidate need to provide the following details:
- Course and Exam Details: Firstly, you need to select the course for which you wish to submit the application form for. Then you have to enter NEET PG Details such as Roll Number, Score obtained and All India PG rank.
- Personal Details: Enter your Name, Category, Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Academic Qualification: College from where MBBS/BDS Passed, Year of Passing, Internship Completion Date, Marks Obtained in degree examination,
- On entering all the details, click on ‘Save & Proceed’ to submit the details.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
After the registration part is done, the candidates need to take a print of the Challan and deposit the requisite amount. It is expected that the aspirants shall have to pay the following amount as per their category for the application fee. The application fee shall be payable by Challan which will be generated after the registration.
|Category||Application fee charges|
Step 3: Upload Images in the Application Form
- The candidates also have to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature as per the specification and format.
- The candidate need to upload their latest photograph in the application form.
- Also, the name of the candidate must be printed at bottom of Uploaded Photo along with Date of taking the Photograph.
The specifications for uploading the images are as follows:
|Images to Upload||File Size|
|Photo||Maximum size should be 30 KB|
|Signature||Maximum size should be 30 KB|
Step 4: Lock the Application Form
- Ensure that the details entered in the application form are correct.
- If you are sure that all the information entered by you is correct, lock the application form
- After locking the application form, the candidates cannot change/ edit any data. So, it is advised to check information entered in the Application form carefully before locking it.
Step 5: Take a print out of the Application Form
On completion of the above-given steps, the applicant can take a print out of the completed application form and keep it to themselves for future reference. The candidate need not require to send the hard copy of the application to the counseling conducting authority.
Punjab PG Medical 2018 Counselling Result
There shall be two rounds of counseling. The result for counseling will be published online at the official website of BFUHS. The result shall be available in pdf format and will consist of Roll Number, NEET PG 2018 Marks, NEET PG 2018 Rank, Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Quota, Speciality, Category, and name of the college. The selection list of counseling will be published separately for MD/MS and MDS.
Punjab PG Medical 2108 First Round of Counselling
As per the notification, the first round of counseling will begin from April 03, 2018. The counseling will be held at Senate Hall, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. At the time of counseling, the selected candidates need to pay 6 months fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar, BFUHS payable at Faridkot.