Punjab PG Medical 2018 will be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. The counselling will be conducted for filling up 50% State Quota Seats. The aspirants who wish to take admission in Punjab PG Medical 2018 need to fill up the application and submit it before the last date. The application form will be available online at the official website of the Counselling conducting authority. The counselling for Punjab PG Medical Admissions 2018 shall be conducted for eight colleges with 188 seats in the state. The candidate will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of NEET PG 2018 Score. NEET PG is a postgraduate level entrance exam which was held by NBE on January 07, 018, and the result of which has been declared. Check more details regarding the Punjab PG Medical 2018 in the article below.
Punjab PG Medical 2018
To qualify for NEET PG 2018, the candidate need to obtain 50th Percentile for General Category, 45th Percentile for PWD candidates, 40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC. Candidates can check the schedule for Punjab PG Medical 2018 in the table below.
|The application form for PG Medical Counselling for 50% State quota will be available from||02nd week of Feb 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||01st week of Mar 2018|
|The merit list shall be published by||03rd week of Mar 2018|
|First round of Counselling for Punjab PG Medical Admission shall start from||02nd week of Apr 2018|
|Second round of Counselling shall start from||02nd week of May 2018|
Punjab PG Medical Application Form 2018
The application form for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2018 will be available online at bfuhs.ac.in. Follow the instructions given below to fill in details and submit the application form successfully:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the registration process for Punjab PG Medical 2018 will commence.
- At the time of registration, the candidate need to provide their basic personal information, educational qualification, category, NEET PG 2018 score, etc and submit the details.
- Aspirants should provide their valid email id and mobile number at the time of registration.
- On submitting the details, the candidates shall receive a Registration Number and Password. The same shall also be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
After the registration part is done, the candidates need to take a print of the Challan and deposit the requisite amount. It is expected that the aspirants shall have to pay the following amount as per their category for the application fee. The application fee shall be payable by Challan which will be generated after the registration.
|Category||Application fee charges|
|For rest of the candidates||Rs. 5000|
Step 3: Upload Images in the Application Form
- The candidates also have to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature as per the specification and format.
- The candidate need to upload their latest photograph in the application form.
- Also, the name of the candidate must be printed at bottom of Uploaded Photo along with Date of taking the Photograph.
The specifications for uploading the images are as follows:
|Images to Upload||File Size|
|Photo||Maximum size should be 30 KB|
|Signature<.td>||Maximum size should be 30 KB|
Step 4: Lock the Application Form
- Ensure that the details entered in the application form are correct.
- If you are sure that all the information entered by you is correct, lock the application form
- After locking the application form, the candidates cannot change/ edit any data. So, it is advised to check information entered in the Application form carefully before locking it.
Step 5: Take a print out of the Application Form
On completion of the above-given steps, the applicant can take a print out of the completed application form and keep it to themselves for future reference. The candidate need not require to send the hard copy of the application to the counseling conducting authority.
Punjab PG Medical 2018 Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
The process for choice filling and seat allotment for Punjab PG Admission 2018 is as follows:
- The candidates shall be able to give preference for choice(s) of courses/ institutions at the time of Counseling/ interview.
- The allotment of seat will be on the basis of the merit in NEET PG 2018, choices given by the candidate and availability of seat.
- If the candidate will be allotted a seat, he/she will then have to report to the allocated college for getting
challan form, verification of documents and checking of eligibility. Allocation of the seat will be provisional subject to verification of original documents by the Principal of concerned Medical/Dental Colleges.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat need to deposit tuition fee through specified bank challan form which shall be issued by the Principal of the concerned college.
Punjab PG Medical 2018 Counselling Result
There shall be two rounds of counseling. The result for counseling will be published online at the official website of BFUHS. The result shall be available in pdf format and will consist of Roll Number, NEET PG 2018 Marks, NEET PG 2018 Rank, Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Quota, Speciality, Category, and name of the college. The selection list of counseling will be published separately for MD/MS and MDS.
Punjab PG Medical Merit List 2018
The BFUHS will publish a provisional merit list at its official website. Only those candidates will be eligibel for counseling, whose name appears in the merit list. The Merit List will consist of Registration ID, Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Father’s Name, Category, NEET PG 2018 Score, All India NEET PG 2018 Rank, Remarks. The selection of candidate for various PG Courses in the State will be on the basis of the merit in NEET PG 2018.