Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) has released PGIMER 2019 Application Form for DM / M.Ch and MD in Hospital Administration on its official website. PGIMER 2019 application form for PhD and MDS- House Job, M.Sc / M.Sc. MLT and MD / MS course is also available on its official website: pgimer.edu.in. As admission in the said courses takes place biannually, PGIMER 2019 application form will be released separately for different courses. Candidates can pay PGIMER 2019 application fee via SBI Challan also. Printout of submitted PGIMER 2019 application form will be required at a later stage if selected. Check here complete details on how to apply for PGIMER 2019 examinations for both the session and other relevant details.
PGIMER 2019 Application Form
As stated above, admission via PGIMER 2019 will take place biannually. As admission for PGIMER 2019 January session is here, we will majorly focus on PGIMER 2019 Application form for January session. PGIMER 2019 application form must hold a copy of the challan mandatorily. Failure to do so will result in the rejection of PGIMER 2019 application form.
PGIMER 2019 Application Form: Important Dates
Below are the dates concerning the release of PGIMER 2019 application form for its different programmes.
PGIMER January 2019 Session Application Form
|PGIMER 2019 Course Name||Application Form Start Date||Application Form Last Date||Last Date for Fee Payment||Apply Online|
|MD / MS||06 Oct 2018||02 Nov 2018||06 Nov 2018||Click here|
|MDS / House
|11 Nov 2018||
|DM / M.Ch / MHA||14 Nov 2018||
|M.Sc / M.Sc MLT||11 Nov 2018||
|PhD||11 Nov 2018||
PGIMER July 2019 Session Application Form
|PGIMER 2019 Course Name||PGIMER July 2019 Application Form Start Date||PGIMER 2019 Application Form Last Date||Fee Payment Last Date||Apply Online|
|MD / MS||2nd week of Mar 2019||2nd week of Apr 2019||3rd week of Apr 2019||Will be available|
|MDS / House
|1st week of Apr 2019||Last week of Apr 2019||1st week of May 2019||Will be available|
|DM / M.Ch / MHA||1st week of Apr 2019||Last week of Apr 2019||1st week of May 2019||Will be available|
|M.Sc / M.Sc MLT||1st week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019||1st week of Jun 2019||Will be available|
|PhD||1st week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019||1st week of Jun 2019||Will be available|
PGIMER 2019 Application Form: Documents To Be Uploaded
Any desirous candidate willing to seek admission under PGIMER 2019 along with their online application form must attach the following documents. It is crucial to attach the said documents as per the official specifications. Failure to do so might result in the cancellation of PGIMER 2019 Application Form.
Documents to be uploaded
- One latest scanned photograph with a light background, preferably white. No polaroids will be accepted.
- Candidate signature sans initials must be uploaded during the online application process.
Instructions to be followed while uploading the images
As per the officially released prospectus for different courses, following are the general instructions to be followed before uploading the above-said documents:
- The scanned passport size photograph to be uploaded must be a recent coloured photograph.
- The passport size photograph must be snapped on or after September 20th, 2018.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard held by the candidate indicating the name of the candidate (as given in application form), and date of taking the photograph.
- For application forms where the photograph has to be scanned and uploaded, the image size should not exceed 50 KB. Also, the format of the uploaded image must be in JPEG.
One can refer the image for the same.
PGIMER 2019 Application Fee
With admission under PGIMER 2019 taking place biannually, separate forms must be filled depending upon the choice of session opted by the candidate. The application fee for PGIMER 2019 for different courses is mentioned below, as based against last year’s charges. PGIMER 2019 application form fee can be paid through the generation of a challan. The application fee mentioned is not inclusive of Bank charges.
Application Fee for PGIMER 2019 MD / MS
- ST / SC: Rs 800/-
- All Other Categories: Rs 1000/-
- PWD Category: Exempted
Application Fee for PGIMER 2019 DM / M.Ch
All Categories: Rs 1000/-
Application Fee for PGIMER 2019 MD Hospital Administration (MHA)
- ST / SC: Rs 800/-
- General / OBC / Sponsored Candidates: Rs 1000/-
Application Fee for PGIMER 2019 PhD / M.Sc / M.Sc MLT
- SC / ST Category: Rs 800/-
- All Other Categories: Rs 1000/-
Application Fee for PGIMER 2019 MDS / House Job (OHS)
- SC / ST candidates: Rs 800/-
- General / OBC categories: Rs 1000/-
How To Make Payment For PGIMER 2019 Application Form?
Payment for PGIMER 2019 application form can be done via the online payment gateway or via Bank challan. Given the two options, the date for submitting the fee for both will vary. Any candidate who wants to opt for the challan mode of payment must understand the following instructions.
For candidates opting the bank challan mode of payment, post filling PGIMER 2019 application form, must take a printout of the same in triplicate and deposit the required fee as per course wise in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates must take a note that generation of challan form (in triplicate) will be done on the official website of PGIMER: pgimer.edu.in. Once the challan form has been generated and the fee has been paid in any of the SBI branches, candidates must retain at least 1 copy of Challan for future usage.
General Instructions for PGIMER 2019 Application Form Fee Payment via Bank Challan
- The Challan must be filled under the name of “Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination) in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319”.
- Candidates also have the provision to pay their fee through i-collect service in the SBI i-collect Account No. 32222954695.
Candidates already having an account with SBI and opting for i-collect service must mention the INB reference No. in PGIMER 2019 application form instead of Challan No.
PGIMER 2019 Application Form: General Instructions
PGIMER aka PGI Chandigarh releases its application form for the above-notified courses in an online mode. Declaration of PGIMER 2019 application form will also be done via various newspapers.
- While filling PGIMER 2019 application form for MD / MS, foreign national category candidates must mention 3 subject choices on their printed PGIMER 2019 application form.
- A recent coloured passport sized photograph must be scanned and uploaded while filling the online PGIMER 2019 application form. The photograph must not exceed 5o kb and must have a light background to it.
- Candidates while getting the photograph clicked must hold a placard with the date of the photo being taken mentioned and the name of the candidate as mentioned in PGIMER 2019 application form. Any PGIMER 2019 application form missing the scanned photograph with the placard shall stand rejected.
- Candidate’s name and date of photograph clicked must not be written separately under the scanned photograph. It must be mentioned via a placard at the time of the photograph being clicked.
- The mobile number and email id as given at the time of application form filling must be valid and in use.