DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Result / DNB PDCET Jan 2018 Result – NBE will announce result of DNB Post Diploma CET Dec 2017 exam for Jan 2018 admissions. Date of declaration of DNB PDCET Result is January 21, 2018. The time for the declaration of results may vary as it depends on the time that is taken to prepare the results.
The results will be declared in the online mode on the official website. The result will be announced in the form of a merit list. The results for DNB PDCET is important as you will granted admission in the various post diploma courses offered by DNB on the basis of the marks scored by you in the entrance examination.
If you are looking for DNB PDCET 2018 Result, please click here.
DNB PDCET Result
The merit list for DNB PDCET Results will be prepared on the basis of the scores scored by you in the DNB PDCET entrance exam. Separate merit lists will be prepared for DGO, DMRD, DMRT, DORTHO, DOMS, DLO, DA, DVD, DPM, DCH, DNM, DTCD, DPMR, DCP and Emergency Medicine etc. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for the DNB PDCET admission process. You can track all the events by referring to the table below.
|Date Of Exam||21 Dec 2017|
|Declaration of Results||21 Jan 2018|
|Cut Off Date for completing Post Graduation Graduation Diploma||31 Dec 2017|
Check here: Link to check DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Result / DNB PDCET Jan 2018 Result will be available at pdcet.nbe.edu.in.
Validity of DNB PDCET Result
The results for DNB PDCET will be valid be for admission in the CET-January, 2018 admission session. The merit position or the DNB PDCET score will not be carried forward or be considered for the admission in the next session.
Merit List for DNB PDCET Result
The merit list for the DNB PDCET results will prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate amongst other candidates of same broad specialty. A separate merit list will be prepared for each broad speciality For e.g. the merit list for DNB Obstetrics & Gynaecology secondary seats will have only Post DGO candidates as contenders.
Calculation Of Marks
The marks for DNB PDCET will be calculated on the basis of correct and incorrect responses given by the candidate in the exam For every correct response candidate will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response. No marks will be added or deducted if the question is left unattempted.
Under any circumstances if two or more candidates score the same marks in the entrance exam, the merit position will be resolved using the following tie breaker criteria. These criterias are listed in a descending order:
- Candidate who has more number of correct responses will rank higher.
- Based on performance of Post Diploma examination –
- Candidates who would have cleared the final examination of the required Post Graduate Diploma qualification in first attempt will be placed higher in merit.
- Candidates who have scored higher marks in the required exit examination of Post Graduate Diploma shall be placed higher in the merit list.
- If the rank is still not been calculated then, the following criterias will be considered for inter-se-merit.
- Candidate who has passed all MBBS professional Examinations in first attempt will be placed higher.
- Then the candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in all MBBS professional examinations will be ranked
- After that candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 3rd MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part- II) will be placed higher.
- Next, candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 2nd MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Then candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 1st MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Age seniority will be considered if all the above criterias fail to calculate the rank of the candidate.
Note: The officials will not entertain any requests for rechecking or revaluation.