DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Application Form – DNB PDCET Application Form has been released on October 30, 2017. You can start registering yourself for the entrance examination. You can last register yourself till 11:59 pm November 27, 2017. The registration and submission of application form for DNB PDCET will be done in the online mode. You cannot submit the application form in the offline mode. You should make sure that all the information provided by you in your application form is correct. As, information once submitted in the DNB PDCET application form cannot be altered and any incorrect information provided by you may result in your disqualification. You can get complete details about the DNB PDCET application form on this page below.
DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Application Form
The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules. Please refer to the table below to not miss any important event in the DNB PDCET exam.
|Information Brochure available online||30 Oct 2017|
|Commencement of Online Registration||30 Oct 2017|
|Last Date to register yourself||27 Nov 2017 ( before 11:59 pm)|
|Cut Off Date for completing Post Graduation Graduation Diploma||31 Dec 2017|
Apply Here: Click here to apply for DNB PDCET Dec 2017.
It is mandatory that you go through the information to ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the officials before you start registering yourself for the examination. You must also note that merely registering yourself for the DNB-PDCET entrance exam does not secure a seat in NBE accredited hospital /institute. Application forms once submitted cannot be withdrawn. The application fees once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
You will have to choose your exam centre at the time of online registration and the officials will not entertain any request for change of test centre once you’ve submitted your registration form.
DNB PDCET Application Fees & Mode Of Payment
The application fees for DNB PDCET is Rs 4500. You will have to pay the application fees at the time of registration. As registration process will be incomplete without payment of application fees. You can pay your registration fees through your debit or credit cards or through net banking.
Steps For Online Submission Of DNB PDCET Application Form
The application form for DNB PDCET will not be submitted in any other mode except the online mode. Hence, it is mandatory that you follow the steps listed below to register and submit your application form successfully.
- Firstly you have to create your profile on pdcet.nbe.edu.in and get an unique login ID
- You will have to enter your personal information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, category, contact details etc.
- Then you will have to provide your educational qualifications.
- Once, you have entered all the information you will now proceed to pay the application fees through the online payment mode.
- You will be able to choose your test centre at the time of online submission of the application form. This selection, however, depends on the availability of centres at that time.
- You will now have to upload your photograph, left thumb impression & signature.
- You have to now print & submit your final application form.
Guidelines for Scanning Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression
The list below comprises of the guidelines for the uploading of documents. Please refer below to get a complete idea about the guidelines of uploading the scanned documents.
The photograph uploaded during the registration process can be obtained through the following modes.
- Digital camera/ web camera
- By scanning a physical photograph
Guidelines for Capturing and Uploading the Photo
You should keep the following points in mind while clicking your photograph.
- Your camera should be at the highest resolution.
- The background of your photo should be white.
- Lighting in the photograph should be appropriate.
- The face should be clearly visible in the picture.
- The photo should be of passport size.
- The size of the photo should be between 50-100 KB.
- Scanner dpi should be 200 dpi
- The image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format.
Corrections in The DNB PDCET Application Form
You can edit details in your application form by choosing the “edit profile” or “edit application” option. You can make these changes until November 27, 2017. However, you cannot alter details like the name of the candidate, contact address details, category, PWD status, educational qualification details, date of birth etc.
Reasons for Rejection of DNB PDCET Application Form
You should go through the list below to understand the various reason due to which your DNB PDCET Application Form might get rejected.
- The official exam body will reject the incomplete application form.
- Rejection of application form also depends on the authenticity of the information provided in it.
- Failing to pay the application fees will result in the rejection of the application form.
- Failing to fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the officials will result in the rejection of your application form.
- Application form submitted after 27 November 2017.
Here are a few important instructions that you should keep in mind while registering yourself for the DNB PDCET exam.
- You should not submit the application form in the offline mode.
- Change in the choice of test centre is not permissible.
- You should submit authentic contact details in the form.
- The officials will reject the incomplete application forms.
- You should ensure that all information entered in the application form should be authentic.
- You will not be able to edit the information that you have submitted.