DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Admit Card has been issued online by NBE at its official website. The Admit Card for DNB PDCET 2017 is available for download online from December 15, 2017 onwards. The candidate will be able to download the admit card by entering details such as Candidate ID, Password. DNB PDCET 2017 entrance examination will be conducted on December 21, 2017. It is mandatory for the candidayte to bring the hard copy of the admit card along with you on the day of exam. Also, applicants need to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card and report to the examination centre within prescribed time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card. If you fail to carry a valid admit card along with them on the day of exam will not be allowed to appear in the exam. DNB PDCET is a ranking entrance exam conducted to grant admission in the post diploma courses offered by DNB. You can get complete details about the DNB PDCET Admit Card Dec 2017 on this page below.
DNB PDCET Admit Card
The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules. You can track all the events by referring to the table below.
|Commencement of Online Registration||30 Oct 2017|
|Last Date to register yourself||27 Oct 2017 ( before 11:59 pm)|
|Issue Date for Admit Card||15 Dec 2017|
|Date Of Exam||21 Dec 2017|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Admit Card.
Demo Test: Click here to take the demo test.
How to Download DNB PDCET 2017 Admit Card?
To download the admit card, follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link as given above for downloading the admit card.
- Now, enter the Candidate ID and Password on the Applicant Login page.
- Submit the details by clicking on Login button.
- On submitting the details, the applicant can download an dtake a print out of the admit card.
Specifications For Photo on the DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Admit Card
Once you have downloaded your admit card from your registered email id, you will be required to affix a latest passport size photograph on the admit card. The photo to be pasted on the admit card of DNB PDCET should be of the following specifications.
- Size of the photograph should be a minimum 35×45 mm.
- Photo should have at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- It should indicate the name of the candidate and the date on which the photo has been captured at the bottom of the photo.
- The background of the photo should be white.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face.
- You should look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please make sure that the photograph is without reflection or red eyes.
- The photograph should be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
You should carry your admit card on the day of exam with a photo affixed on it along with a photocopy of permanent or provisional SMC/MCI registration and a valid photo id proof. The admit card will clearly mention the exact test center address and the official will not entertain any requests of change of test center once the test center has been allotted to the candidate.
Documents to Bring to the Exam Center
Candidate need to bring the following documents to the test center, in absence of which they will not be permitted to sit for the test:
- A printed copy of the Admit Card with photo pasted on it.
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be retained by the test centre.
- Any one of the following authorized photo IDs (must be original and non-expired):
• PAN Card
• Driving License
• Voter ID
• Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
What to do if the name on photo ID and Admit card are different?
Under any given conditions such as marriage, divorce etc. If the name of the candidate changes and is different on the admit card from the name on photo identification proof. Then, on the day of exam candidate must show the relevant documents as a proof of name change. The documents re mentioned below.
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document