NIMHANS 2019 Application Form – The application process to apply for the NIMHANS 2019 online entrance exam is now over for session -I. The application process for Session -II will start soon. Registered candidates will be issued the admit card to appear in the examination. It is the necessary step which the candidates have to do to be eligible for appearing in the exam. The candidates appearing for NIMHANS 2019 Exam can read this page about NIMHANS 2019 Application Form to know how the application form will be filled, what are the eligibility criteria for the various courses and other important information. Scroll down to know all the information about the exam.
NIMHANS 2019 Application Form
NIMHANS is an institute of national importance. The students who wish to take admission to this prestigious institute must fill the NIMHANS 2019 Application Form. It should be ensured that they fill the form before the last date. Check this page to know all the details about the NIMHANS 2019 Application Form and the related information about this.
|NIMHANS Application Form 2019||Session 1||Session 2|
|Releasing date for NIMHANS 2019 Application Form||17 Jan 2019||20 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||16 Feb 2019||20 Sep 2018|
|NIMHANS 2019 online exam date||30-31 Mar 2019 – Ph.D.,
21 Apr 2019 – B.Sc. Courses
|20 Oct 2019|
Application Form: NIMHANS 2019 application form for the session – II will be available at the official website, www.nimhans.ac.in
Application Fee for NIMHANS 2019 Entrance Exam
To submit the NIMHANS Application Form 2019, the aspirants have to pay the application fee as in the table below. The application fee as given below is payable by Online mode only using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
For Indian Candidates
- For Ph.D., Super specialty, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses — Rs. 1000/- per course
- For BSc and Certificate courses — Rs. 1000/- per course
For Foreign Nationals except from SAARC Countries
|Name of the Course||Registration fee
(All figures are in USD)
|For Ph.D. Programs, M.Phil. Courses,
M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing Course
|For super speciality courses, Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuropathology
OR Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuroanaesthesia Courses
|DPN OR DNN OR DCNT Courses||100|
NIMHANS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, it is important that the students first check the eligibility criteria for the various courses which NIMHANS offers. It is important to do so otherwise, the student will be ineligible for further processes. Check out the eligibility criteria for all the courses which the students have to ensure that they comply upon.
- Medical Courses
- The candidate should have a valid MBBS degree from a recognized University or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by NIMHANS and by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- They must have completed compulsory rotation internship of one year after MBBS or its
equivalent as recognized by Medical Council of India on or before the date of commencement of course. A certificate to that effect has to be produced. The candidate should have permanent registration with State Medical Council. Candidates who do not submit the certificate of completion of internship on the day of admission to the course will not be admitted under any circumstance.
- Candidates who have MD/MS/DNB/DPM from a recognized University or from any other University
recognized as equivalent thereto by NIMHANS and by the Medical Council of India may apply for the
course. However, Candidates who are awaiting the results may also appear for the entrance test subject to production of proof of having passed the examination on or before the date of admission to the course.
- Candidates with M.Sc. / MA/ MSW/ BAMS / BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. should have passed the requisite
examination from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or the
Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate on or before the
date of Counselling/interview. Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are
awaiting results, may also apply. However, such candidates will be eligible to appear for the Counselling/ interview only if they produce the proof of having passed the examination in writing.
- In case, grades are awarded in lieu of marks in the qualifying examination, candidates have to produce a certificate from the University clearly stating the range of marks into which each of the grades fit, failing which, such applications will be rejected.
- Candidates with Master’s degree obtained through research and awarded on the basis of the evaluation of the thesis (from a University recognized by NIMHANS which does not award marks at the master’s level) are also eligible to apply for Ph.D. Program.
- Candidates with PUC or 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 45% aggregate in the above subjects can apply for B.Sc. in Nursing course.
- Candidates with PUC or 10 + 2 with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or job oriented diploma courses from a recognized board with an aggregate of 45% can apply for B.Sc. in Radiography course.
- Candidates with PUC or 10 + 2 or equivalent with a Science group has secured an aggregate of 45% in Science subjects for B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology course.
- A relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
NIMHANS 2019 Application Process Steps
The candidate after checking all the eligibility criteria has to fill the application form. It is a multi-step process. Candidates have to ensure that they complete all the steps. If they miss even one step, they will not be eligible for the further processes.
Basic Steps in the NIMHANS 2019 Application Form are as follows:
- Subscription (Registration)
- Basic Details
- Eligibility Details
- Uploading of Photograph, signature and documents
- Print of Abstract
- This is the first step of the complete NIMHANS 2019 Application Form.
- This step is for getting the login details for the further steps.
- The students have to click on ” Click here to registration” to go to the registration page.
- On the registration page, the student has to provide some details such as Name, mobile number, email Id and the security code. They have to ensure that the E-Mail Id and Mobile Number are correct and in working condition.
- After entering all the details, the candidate has to click on “Submit” button to submit the details. They should note that the details once submitted cannot be corrected in any manner. Thus they should check all the details once before doing the final submission.
- The login details will be sent to the respective mail Id and phone number. From here, the candidate has to now move on to the login section to complete the application form.
b) Basic Details Page
- With the help of the login credentials, the student will now have to fill the application form.
- In this section, the student has to enter all the details as asked. The name, mobile number and the e-mail id will be automatically picked up.
- After entering all the asked details, the student will click on ” Save and Next ” to move on to the next page.
c) Eligibility Page
- It is the next page after the basic details page.
- Only the eligible candidates are allowed to move on to the next section.
- Here the candidates have to check various criteria that whether they are eligible to appear for the exam or not.
- After entering all the details, the candidate has to click on the “Save & Next” to move on to the next section.
d) Documents Upload
- Here, in this step, the candidate has to upload all the required documents present on this page. It should be noted that all the documents shoule be of the mentioned size only.
- The candidate has to click on ” Save and Next” to move on to the next section.
e) Preview Page
- Here, all the details will be shown which the candidates have entered in the previous steps.
- Click on ” I Agree to Submit” checkbox and then click on ” Final Submit” to submit the application form to move on to the Payment section.
- It is a necessary step which the students have to do. Without the payment , the application form will be incomplete and hence the student will become ineligible to appear for the exam.
- The payment can be done through any of the means viz debit/credit card, net banking.
- After the payment of the application fees, the student will receive the confirmation mail about the payment that whether the payment is successful.
g) Print Page
- After the final submission, the student can now take the print out of the application on a neat A4 sized paper.