NTA will release NEET 2019 application form online. First the society has announced exam date of NEET 2019 and now it will launch its online application form. The registration process of NEET will happen separately for first and second exams. NEET registration for Feb exam will start on October 1 and end on October 31. Once NEET 2019 form is available, candidates can apply online at nta.ac.in.
In the online application form, you need to enter details such as personal details, educational qualification details, communication and other details. Also, you need to upload a scanned image of your photograph and signature as per the specification. The aspirants must ensure that they provide only correct details in the NEET 2019 application form. You might get a chance to edit the NEET 2019 form but you may not be allowed to edit every detail. Check more details regarding the NEET 2019 Registration / Application Form from this page.
NEET 2019 Application Form
Last year, NEET was in news for various reasons but mostly because of its new eligibility criteria. The candidates were allowed to apply for NEET 2018 by entering details other than aadhaar card such asration card, passport, bank account number or other valid government id (such as driving license, voter id etc. However, for NEET 2019 it may not be applicable. Check the schedule for NEET 2019 registration in the table below.
|NEET 2019 Registration / Application Form||Important Dates|
|The application form will be available from||01 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the NEET 2019 Form||31 Oct 2018|
|Last date for making the payment||31 Oct 2018|
|Application Form Correction will start from||To be announced|
Application Form: The registration form for NEET 2019 will be available at nta.ac.in.
What Are The Necessary Details Required For NEET 2019 Form?
Before proceeding to fill up the NEET 2019 Registration you must keep the following documents/ information ready beforehand:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned Image of your Photograph and Signature
- Credit Card/ Debit Card for payment
Are You Eligible For NEET 2019?
This is one of the most important information which you should check. The MCI made some changes for NEET 2018, however, the changes were not well received by the students and were backlashed. The revised eligibility criteria for applying for NEET 2019 is as follows:
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will be completing the age on or before 31st December 2018.
- The upper age limit for the candidates shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and PWD candidates.
- Should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates are eligible to apply.
- Those who will be appearing for their Class 12th final examination are also eligible to apply.
How To Fill NEET 2019 Form?
The candidates can fill up the registration form for NEET 2019 by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as NEET 2019 Form is available.
- Next, fill in details such as your Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Disability Category (if any), Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility, Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Preview & Next”.
- On submitting the details you will receive an OTP number on your registered Mobile Number.
Step 2: Reset The Password
- Create your own password. Make sure that it should be easy and you must note it down somewhere as you require it in future also.
- Choose a security Question and write its answer.
- Then enter the OTP Number sent to you on your Mobile Phone and submit the details.
Step 3: Login
- On submitting the above details you will receive a Registration Number. The same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id also.
- Login by entering your Application Number and Password.
- Now proceed to fill up the details in the application form.
Step 4: Fill up details in the Application Form
- In the application form you need to enter the following details:
- Personal Details – While many of thee details will be automatically filled as per the information given by you at the time of registration. You need to enter details such as State, District, Medium of Question Paper, Choice of Examination Centre with the preference.
- Exam Details – Choose the Medium of the examination and give 03 choices of test center.
- Academic Details – You need to enter details of Class 10th and 12th such as Name of the School, Name of the Board, Year of Passing, Marks obtained.
- Communication Details – Enter your complete address, state, district, zip code.
Step 5: Upload Images
- After that you have filled up details in the application form, you have to upload images in the form. The images must be uploaded as per the specifications given below:
Images to upload Format File Size Photo JPG 10Kb to 100Kb Signature JPG 3Kb to 20Kb
- The photograph should have your name and date of clicking the photo printed below it.
- The signature must be done in a running handwriting.
Step 6: Pay the Application Fee
- After uploading the images, you can proceed to pay the requisite amount for the application fee.
- The application fee is payable by online mode only using Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
Step 7: Print the Confirmation Page
- On completion of the above-given steps, you must take the print out of the confirmation page and keep it to yourself. You need not require to send the print out of the confirmation page to the CBSE authorities by post.
- Also, you must retain the following documents as a reference for future correspondence:
- At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application
- Proof of fee paid (i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page)
- At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from State of J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
- The State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have decided to join 15% All India Quota scheme. Hence, candidates of these states need not to furnish Self Declaration as required earlier.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
Once you apply, you get registration number and password. These are your login credentials. Keep them safely as you need them for this next step.
Some days after the last date of form submission, NTA will release the NEET 2019 admit card. It will be that document which enables your entry to the exam centre. It will also contain name of exam centre and its address.
You need to download admit card of NEET 2019 from official website, cbseneet.nic.in.
NTA NEET UG 2019 refers to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is the single common medical entrance exam in the country with the exception of AIIMS and JIPMER. In short, it is the medical entrance exam that leads to admission to ALL MBBS and BDS seats in India except those that are in AIIMS and JIPMER.
Every year CBSE conducts NEET exam. However, now NTA or the National Testing Agency will conduct it. There will be many changes in the process. However, candidates should prepare as per usual NEET syllabus only.
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice with single correct answer|
|Marking scheme||+4, -1|