The NEET SS 2019 application form will be available on the official website from the month of May 2019. Candidates who are interested in applying for the same must know that the application forms will be available in online mode only on the official website: www.natboard.edu.in.The candidates who will be applying for the entrance examination must fill the NEET SS 2019 application form very carefully as some of the information fields in the forms cannot be edited if a mistake is made. The NEET SS 2019 examination will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations. It is compulsory for the candidates to appear for NEET SS 2019 entrance examination to get admissions to DM/MCh courses under various Universities/ Institutions of the country. Candidates can refer to this page for further information regarding application form, how to apply etc.
NEET SS 2019 Application Form
Following are the important dates regarding the application process. The application form of NEET SS will be divided in sections. Candidates need to fill each section very carefully. The NEET SS 2019 application form will be submitted through online mode only. Forms that will be submitted offline will not be accepted.
|Availability of application form||Second Week of May 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||Last Week of May 2019|
Apply here: Candidates can apply for NEET SS 2019 from official website link: www.natboard.edu.in
NEET SS 2019 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay a certain amount of fee to appear for the examination. The payment has to be done in online mode. Last year the application fee was Rs. 3750/- The candidates will have to first select the mode of payment: Net Banking/ Card Payment. After the payment is complete, an acknowledgment receipt will be generated. Candidates have to download it for future reference.
How to Apply for NEET SS 2019
Following is the step by step instructions to apply for NEET SS 2019. When filling out the application form the candidates will be asked to choose the test center.
- Log on to the official website www.natboard.edu.in.
- Click on the “Exam Name” for which the application form needs to be filled by the candidate.
- Click on the “New Registration” and a new page will be opened. Candidates must enter correct details as once the details are submitted, it cannit be changed.
- The candidate then has to fill details like name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, email address and complete the captcha.
- After entering the complete details click on the submit button. By click on the submit button, the candidate is committing to be honest and fair in the information provided by in the form.
- After submitting the application form, a user id and password will be generated which will be sent to the candidate’s email and mobile number.
- The candidate then needs to go to “Applicant Login” and log in using the user id and password that they receive.
- Candidates then need to go to “Go to Application Form” button and read the important instructions carefully.
- Then, the candidates will have to fill the section wise application form. There are three sections in the form: Personal details, Qualification Details and Test Center Details.
- When one section is filled, the candidate can click on “Save and Next” to move to the next section of the form.
- Candidates will have to upload their documents in the sizes mentioned by the NBE.
- After downloading the documents, the candidates will have to select the test centers.
- Select a test state and the test city will be shown automatically.
- If the test center that the candidate is looking for is not available then the candidate can choose the option from “Others”. The Board will make efforts to allot the candidate the seat that he or she will choose.
- After the last section of the application is submitted, click on “Submit” button. The candidate will be redirected to the fee payment page.
- Candidates will be able to do payment through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- After the payment is done the application will be considered complete.
- Fill the online registration form and upload the photographs and signature.
- Candidates must download and print the application form for future reference.
Documents needed for registration for NEET SS 2019
Following are the list of documents that will be required to upload while registering for NEET SS 2019 registration:
- Colored passport size photograph in 80 kb size.
- Scanned signature in 80 kb size.
Document uploading Instructions for NEET SS 2019
The NBE has released the important instructions regarding the uploading of an image as well as digital signature of the candidate in the application form. Candidates can check the instructions detailed instructions which are given below:
1. Guidelines for capturing photo
- The resolution of the digital camera must be set to highest value.
- The camera should be held vertically and the background of the photo should be white.
- The face in the photograph should be clearly visible.
- Crop the captured photo like a passport sized photograph.
- The size of the image should be 80kb.
2. Guidelines for Scanning the image.
- The photograph must colored and in passport size.
- It should have a white background and the face should be clearly visible.
- There should not be any shadow or red effect in the photograph.
- Draw a box of 3.5*4.5 cm on A4 size of paper and paste on the box.
- The box must be scanned with photograph pasted on it and not the whole paper.
- The scanned photograph’s format must be .jpg/.jpeg/.image only.
- The size should be 80kb.
- Scanner dpi should be 200 dpi.
- Draw a box of 6*3 cm on a white paper.
- Take a pen with a thick blue or black tip.
- Sign in the center of the box drawn.
- Scan the box, not the whole sheet.
- The size of the scanned image should be 80kb.
- Scanned dpi should be 200 dpi.
- The scanned image should be in .jpg/.jpeg only.
- The signature should not be in capitals, containing initials or with overwriting.
Correction in Application Form of NEET SS 2019
The candidates who will be filling the application form must write correct information in the application forms, as some of the fields cannot be edited once the application form is submitted. Rest of the fields can be changed on the dates scheduled by the NBE. Following is the list of fields that cannot be edited:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile no.
- Email Address
- Testing City
Insofar, only exam date of NEET SS 2019 has been announced. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as National Board of Examination releases new NEET SS 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.