The NEET SS 2019 Admit Card will be available to the candidates online. It will be issued to the candidates seven days before the examination. Candidates must note that the admit card will not be sent to them by post. It will available on the official website link: www.natboard.edu.in. Once it will be issued, candidates will also get a notification regarding the same. The examination will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations. All the information regarding the NEET SS 2019 Admit Card is given below. Candidates can scroll down to check.
NEET SS 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the NEET SS 2019 will be available to the candidates seven days before the examination day. They will be notified for the same through email and SMS. So the candidates should make sure that they give correct contact information.
|Availability of Admit Cards||After selection of test city|
|List of Test Center allotment will be published on||Second Week of Jul 2019|
|NEET SS 2019 Exam date||First Week of Jul 2019|
Download here: Candidates can download the admit cards from official website link: www.natboard.edu.in
How to download the NEET SS 2019 Admit Card
Here the steps are given to download the admit cards for NEET SS 2019 examination. Candidates can follow them when the admit card becomes available.
- Go to the official website: www.natboard.edu.in
- Look for the link “Download Admit card” under “Quick Links” section on left side of the page and click on it.
- Look for the link “Download NEET SS 2019 Admit Card”, click on it.
- Enter login credentials like name and date of birth.
- The admit card will be generated. Download and print it.
After the candidate prints their admit cards, they must keep it in good condition till the admission process is over. The admit cards in tampered conditions will not be accepted in the examination hall. Candidates must paste their recent passport size photograph on the space given in it. The photograph should meet the following specifications:
- Size of the photograph must be 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of the face and head of candidate.
- Name and date of capturing of the photograph must be mentioned below the photograph.
- The background of the photograph must be white.
- The photograph must display full front view of the face.
- Avoid photographs with shadows, reflection or red eye.
- The photograph must be printed on high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolution.
Documents required at the NEET SS 2019 Exam In Hall
The candidates are required to bring certain documents along with them on the day of the examination, without which they will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Otherwise, unfair means case will be registered in those candidates. Following are the list of documents:
- Printed Admit Card with the photo of the candidate pasted on it.
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration.
- Anyone of the following original documents :
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card with photograph
Important Instructions Regarding NEET SS 2019 Exam
Following are the important instructions which the candidates must follow :
- Candidates who will bring e-Aadhar card must ensure that it is in good condition with a clearly visible photograph.
- The name on the id proof must match with the name printed on the admit card. Candidates whose name have been changed due to marriage must show the relevant document at the examination hall.
- Candidates must report to the exam center on time which will be given in the admit card.
NEET SS 2019 Test Center Allotment
The NEET SS 2019 examination will be conducted in the first week of July. The candidates will be able to select the test centers in the application form. Only after the test center is selected, the admit card will be generated. The test center will be allotted on first cum first serve basis. The candidates will able to select their preferred test centers by themselves but it will be allotted to the candidate by the NBE only.
The Board will make efforts to allot the candidate the test center which he or she will select in the application form. In case if the test center is not allotted to the candidate due to technical, logistical or other reasons, the board will notify it to the candidates on the stipulated dates. The candidates will be allotted the seats at least seven days before the examination.
Candidates ensure that the test centers that they will choose and submit must be based on their final decision as they cannot change the test centers at a later stage under any circumstances. The exact address and location of the test center will be given in the admit card. Candidates must familiarize themselves with the address so that they do not have any problem in reaching on the location on the examination day.
Unfair Means for NEET SS 2019 Exam
During the course of examination if a candidate has found to be indulged in any of the following activities, he or she will be considered using unfair means:
- A candidate who has made wrong statements in his or her application form.
- A candidate who has tampered with any entry in the certificate or statement of marks issued by the governmental body or non governmental body.
- Use of mobile phones/gadgets in the examination hall.
- Carrying any notebooks or notes in the examination hall.
- Candidates appearing multiple times for the examination with same or multiple identities.