The National Board of Examinations will announce the NEET SS 2018 Result. The result will be published online on the official website of the NEB, i.e., neb.edu.in. the result for NEET SS 2018 will be available in pdf format, in which the score obtained by the candidates in the concerned speciality (out of 200), percentile, and the result will be specified.
The candidates who will be placed at the 50th percentile or above will be declared as qualified for NEET SS 2018. The result will be published for each speciality such as Biochemistry, Orthopedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology etc. Candidates will have to choose their speciality and check the result for the same. Know more about NEET SS 2018 result from this page.
NEET SS 2018 Result
The tentative schedule for declaration of result is as per last year’s information and will be updated as soon as the official notification for NEET SS 2018 will be released. Till then, candidates may refer to the dates provided below:
|NEET SS 2018 exam Date||Second week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Third week of July 2018|
Check here – Link to check NEET SS 2018 Result will be available at www.nbe.edu.in.
The result for NEET SS 2018 shall be declared in the month of July 2018. After the result is declared, the candidates can download their result-cum-score-card from the NEET SS official website, www.nbe.edu.in. The exam conducting body will not sent scorecard to individual candidate.
How to check the Result?
The candidates can check their result by following the simple instructions given below:
- Click on the link provided on this page to check the result for each speciality.
- A pdf file will open. Press Ctrl+F and enter the Testing ID.
- Check the result status for the highlighted Testing ID.
How to download Result-cum-Score-Card of NEET SS 2018?
- The link for downloading the result-cum-score-card will be provided on this page.
- Enter the Testing ID and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details.
- The Scorecard will be available on the screen
Details mentioned in the Result-cum-Score-Card
The following details will be mentioned on the NEET SS 2018 Scorecard:
- Specialty of the candidate
- Score obtained out of 200
- NEET-SS 2018 Specialty Specific Percentile (percentile of the candidates in a particular Post Graduate specialty in which they took the exam)
- Specialty specific cut-off score (score obtained by the candidate at 50th Percentile in a particular Post Graduate specialty)
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal score in the entrance test, the merit will be decided as follows:
- The candidate with more number of correct answers shall be placed higher in the merit position.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate older in age will be given more preference over younger candidate.
Difference between Percentage and Percentile
|A percentage rank explains how well a candidate did in the test itself||A percentile rank tells how well a candidate did in comparison to the other candidates|
|Percentage of score is simply calculated based on the score obtained out of the maximum score in the test||Percentile ranks are commonly used to clarify the interpretation of scores on standardized tests|
NEET SS Cut Off
The cut off for NEET SS 2018 will published as soon as the NEET SS 2018 Result will be announced. Candidates can check last year’s cutoff below:
|Speciality||Cut Off Score||Number of Candidates Qualified|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||137.50||224|
NEET SS 2018 Counselling
A common counseling for admission to all DM/MCh shall be done at National Level by Directorate General of Health Services. The candidates who will be declared qualified will be able to appear/ participate for the counselling based on their choice and fulfillment of eligibility criteria, applicable regulations etc. There shall be no reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC in NEET SS 2018.