NEET SS 2018 Application Form has been released. Candidates who aspire to study Super Speciality courses such as DM, MCh can fill the forms for these. The application process will end on May 31, 2018. Those who want to appear for this form can check the steps to how to fill up the NEET SS 2018. Candidates will have to follow a sequence to fill the application form. It should be followed by the candidates so that they do not miss any step which may not complete their application. Read the article to know about the complete NEET SS 2018 Application Form Filling process, what all details have to be followed and much more.
Read the instructions and once you are sure how to fill the form, head over to NEET SS 2018 Application Form to fill it.
NEET SS 2018 Application Form Filling Guide
NEET SS 2018 is for admissions to some super speciality courses across India. To sit for this exam, the candidates have to fill the application form. The application forms have been released. They must fill the form before the last date so that they do not face any difficulty in last days.
NEET SS 2018 Application Form Process
The candidate who is filling the application form for NEET SS 2018 have to ensure that they are completing the following steps of the application form:
- Fill the Registration Form for Obtaining User ID and Password.
- User ID and Password will be then, sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Fill the Application Form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your Test City.
- Submit the Fees.
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it.
Keep user ID and password safely to later download NEET SS 2018 Admit Card.
Before filling the application form, candidates must check that they have the following documents with them or not. These will be required during the application form filling.
- Personal details
- Educational Qualification Details and SMC/MCI registration details, if applicable
- 10+2 Exam Equivalent details and Internship Details, if applicable
- Scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature (as per NBE guidelines).
How to fill the NEET SS 2018 Application Form?
Until and unless all the steps are completed, the application process will not be complete and the candidate will not be eligible for the further processes. They must follow the sequence as provided below:
- Register for the Exam
This is the preliminary step which the candidate has to do to make themselves eligible for the process. Candidates have to first click on the link to apply for the form. A new window will pop up. There they have to `New Registration’ . As soon as they click on the link, they will be directed to the registration form page.
On the registration page, the following details will be there which the candidate has to fill:
- Name of Candidate: This should be the same as on valid government id proof.
- Date of Birth: Use the calendar icon to select the correct date.
- Gender: Enter your gender (Male/Female)
- Nationality: Please enter your nationality (Indian/Others). In case of others, please enter your Country of Nationality and Other Nationality details.
- Mobile Number: Should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password as an SMS on this number only.
- Email Address: Should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password to this email address only.
- Captcha: The Captcha box is a special set of characters displayed on the screen. You will need to retype the characters in the box provided. If the aspirant has any trouble reading the characters, click on ‘Get a new image’ to refresh the letters.
Note: It is to be noted by the students that SMS will not be sent to international numbers. Only the registered mail id will receive the login credentials.
- Fill Application Form
It is the second step which the candidate has to do. Here all the details of the applicant will be filled. They will have to log in with the details which they got through the mail. They will have to click on `Applicant login’ to do so.
After this, they will have to click on ‘Go to Application Form’ button and read the important instruction carefully. The instructions will come up in the form of a pop up which the candidates have to read carefully.
The Application Form is categorized into the following three sections:
1. Personal Details
2. Qualification Details
3. Test Center Detail
Once the mandatory details in a section are filled, they will move to the next section by clicking on Save and Next. A candidate will be able to edit the application many times until the final payment is done.
Note: There are a few non-editable things which the aspirant cannot change. These include the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
a) Personal Details
In this section, the candidate will fill the following detail
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name needs to filled.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Whether the candidate is a person with Disability (Yes/No)
- Identification Details: The following ID proofs are valid – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport and Voter’s ID. They will have to choose any one and enter the details related to it.
- Communication Address, which will be used for future communication and
allocating a test centre state in case if they choose the State as “others” while choosing the Test Center Details.
Candidate’s details will be taken up automatically from what they entered at the time of registration.
b) Qualification Details
At this stage, the candidate will enter their 10+2 equivalent exam details, the Subject and Percentages. Other details are
- MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details
- Country of Completion of MBBS Qualification – In case of others, please
enter country details
- Name of Country
- State of Completion– It is others in case Country is other
- City of Completion
- University of Completion
- University Name
- Name of college
- Month and Year of Passing
- Internship Details, if any
- SMC/MCI Registration Details, if any
- Additional Information
c) Test Center Details
Here the candidate has to mention the centre where they wish to appear for the exam. To get the exam center of their choice it is important that the candidates fill the form well in time.
There are some documents also which have to be uploaded at this stage. These are as follows:
- Recent passport size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Scanned signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
Special care should be taken of the size of the document. Candidates will not be able to upload the documents if the size is greater than the prescribed size. Once the Documents are uploaded, the candidate will have to choose the test centre details.
They will have to select a test State and then the Test City will be shown automatically. They will have to choose the test city. In case the preferred seat is not available in the state the candidate can choose OTHERS from the list of States.
Then they will have to read the declaration and fill the Captcha. After that , they have to Click on I Agree checkbox to complete the application form.
Before submitting, the candidate must check whether he has filled all the details correctly
Then, they will click on Submit button. On clicking submit, the candidate will be redirected to the payment gateway to make the payment.
- Submission of Fee- At this point, the candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs 3750. The payment can be done through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test. After the payment they will have to download the Acknowledgement receipt . This can be used for any future communication