The NEET Rules And Regulations 2018 is designed by The Central Board of Secondary Education. Students are strictly advised to follow the instructions. CBSE is responsible for maintaining the code and conduct of the examination and preparing the guidelines for the examination. If any students found guilty of violating the NEET 2018 examination rule then he/she shall be punished for the same. Candidates can visit the official website of NEET i.e www.cbseneet.nic.in or can get a detailed view on NEET Rules and Regulations on this page.
NEET 2018 Result
CBSE has announced the result of NEET 2018 on June 4, 2018 at 12:20 PM. Canidates can check their result now in online mode. Best of luck!
Click Here For NEET 2018 Result
NEET Rules And Regulations 2018
The exam is going to be held on May 06, 2018 all over India in different exam centers. Candidates must have NEET 2018 admit card with them on day of exam. Students have to follow the rules and regulation released by Central Board of Secondary Education. The rules and regulation are also available in the information brochure, Students can check for the NEET Rules and Regulations to follow during the exam. Here I provide the information on banned items, dress code, and items to carry during the exam.
Violation of Examination Rules
Candidates are instructed not to violate the examination rules in order to carry a fair examination. There are few lists that candidates are strictly advised to follow regarding the NEET 2018 exam.
- Candidate should not pay someone to write the examination (impersonation) or prepare material for malpractice in the examination.
- He/she should not neglect the examination rule or information issued by the CBSE in linked with the conduct of NEET examination.
- Avoid helping other candidates to involve in malpractice, providing or receiving any kind of help directly or indirectly or attempting to do so.
- Do not write a question or answer on any material other than the answer sheet provided in the examination hall.
- Spoiling of the answer sheet or any page of the test booklet.
- Avoid contacting or communicate with other candidates in the exam hall during the exam.
- Don’t take the answer sheet out of the examination hall.
- Don’t share your answer sheet or question paper in the exam.
- Threatening any official or candidate linked directly with the exam.
- Frauding with the online document like admit card, rank letter, self-declaration, etc.
- Force entry and exit from the exam hall.
- Changing the photo on the application form / Admit card.
- Eliminating of any information on the OMR sheet.
- Providing wrong information on the answer sheet.
- Creating hurdles in the smooth and fair conduct of the examination.
Punishment for violating the Examination Rules
If a candidate is found violating the above mention rules of the NEET 2018 exam then he/she shall not be allowed to attend the NEET entrance exam for 3 years and also shall be liable the for criminal action or any other action as deem fit.
Students are not allowed to carry the banned item in the exam hall. Students will be checked with highly sensitive metal detectors. If a student found with the banned items, action will be taken against him/ her. CBSE has banned some items in order to maintain discipline in the examination hall and avoiding the trouble for other students attempting the exam.
List of banned items
Students are not allowed to bring the banned items in the examination hall. The detail list of items not allowed in the exam hall is:
- Stationery items like printed/written materials, bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic, Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanners etc.
- Any communication device like mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphone, Microphone, pager, health band, etc.
- Other barred items include a wallet, googles, handbags, hair pin, hair band, belt, cap, scarf, charm/tabeez etc.
- Any metallic item.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, or camera.
- Any items that can be used in malfunctioning during examination.
- Eatable items packed or unpacked, water bottles.
Exam day Guidelines
Here are some guideline mentioned by CBSE to be followed by the students on the day of NEET exam.
- Students have to reach the exam center at least one hour before last reporting time that is 9.30 am on the day of the exam. So reach by 08:30 AM. Entry to hall starts at 07:30 AM.
- Follow the instruction and maintain the discipline in the examination.
- The student should follow the exam rules.
- A student should not bring any barred item in the exam center.
- He/She must cooperate with the personnel at examination center throughout the inspection.
- The student has to follow the dress code.
Items to carry on NEET Exam Day
Students have to carry only the items related to the examination. No item apart from that will be allowed in the exam. Students can carry only the following item mentioned below.
- Admit Card with a passport size photo affix on it.
- A passport photo to affix on the attendance sheet.
- Aadhar card for verification purpose.
The candidates are instructed to follow the follow the following dress code while appearing for NEET(UG).
- Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels and not the shoes.
If students come in a traditional dress for appearing in the examination, they have to report an hour before the reporting time i.e. 9:30 AM, so they can be checked properly.
Official Website: www.cbseneet.nic.in.
If you have any queries on NEET 2018 Rules and Regulations, please ask in the comments section below or at discussion forum.