NEET PG 20200 Result – NBE has announced as well as rank as per schdule at official webiste at nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in. The result of NEET PG 2020 indicates marks obtained and rank. Check here National Eligibility cum Entrance Test score card, rank list, merit list, cut offs as per schedule. Rank is awarded only to those who qualify by getting marks equal to or more than cut off. Qualified candidates can participate in counselling for NEET PG 2020 at all-India, as well as state levels. Here are all the details and latest news of NEET PG 2020 Result.
NEET PG 2020 Result
It is the board’s responsibility to conducting NEET PG 2020 exam and declare its result as per schedule. After that, MCC does counselling at all-India level and state authorities handle admission at state level. All important dates related to it are as follows:
|NEET PG 2020||Dates|
|Conduct of exam||2nd week of Jan 2020|
|Declaration of result||last week of Jan 2020|
|Availability of score card for 50% all India quota||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Declaration of rank||2nd week of Feb 2020|
NEET PG 2020 Rank List
When we talk about merit list or rank list of NEET PG 2020, there are actually two different types of these. One is the merit position of rank that you see in the score card. The other is specific to the state where you will be appearing for state level counselling.
Types of merit lists are:
- NEET PG 2020 rank: It is your overall position w.r.t. all candidates who appeared for the NEET PG 2020 exam.
- NEET PG 2020 All India 50% quota rank: It is your rank w.r.t. all candidates who appeared in NEET PG 2020 for AIQ 50% seats. Important for AIQ 50% seats.
- NEET PG 2020 All India 50% quota category rank: If you belong to SC / ST / OBC, then you will also get this rank. It is your rank w.r.t. candidates of that category who have appeared in NEET PG 2020 for AIQ 50% quota seats.
Direct link to check result has been provided here now that NBE has declared it.
To aid you in calculating score while viewing public notice for results declaration, marks calculator is also available here.
NEET PG 2020 Cut Off
The cut off percentile was already announced and now scores is also available. You need to score marks equivalent to the 50th percentile (UR) / 40th percentile (SC/ST/OBC) / 45th percentile (PWD). Marks corresponding to these percentiles have been made known now that merit list is compiled. You can compare them to last year’s cut-offs also, this is the previous year details for reference purpose.
NEET PG cut off
|Category||Qualifying percentile cut off||Cut off score|
|SC / ST / OBC||40||281|
Last year’s Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying percentile cut off||Cut off score||Revised qualifying percentile cut off||Revised cut off|
|SC / ST / OBC||40||655.1766||32.5||618.8969|
Why were there two cut offs last year?
The board reserves the right to revise cut offs if sufficient number of candidates do not qualify or in such similar circumstances. In accordance with Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India Notification F.No V.12025/18/2017-MEP dated 24th May 2017, the minimum cut off was revised last year. However the same is not guaranteed to happen again.
How to download the NEET PG 2020 Score Card?
The candidate can download the scorecard for NEET PG 2020 by following the instructions below:
- To download the NEET PG 2020 Score Card, click on the link which is given on this page.
- Next, candidates need to enter details such as Testing ID, Date of Birth, etc and submit the details.
- On submitting the details, the candidate can download and take a print out of the score card of NEET PG 2020.
How to check NEET PG Result 2020?
Candidates who will appear for the entrance exam can check their result by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Firstly, candidates need to click on the direct link which is available on this page now that result is available.
- The result for NEET PG 2020 shall be available in pdf format.
NEET PG 2020 All India 50% Merit List
It is possible that you are eligible for admission to PG medical courses but your name is not in list of candidates eligible for counseling for All India 50% quota seats based on eligibility criteria provided by MCC/DGHS/MoHFW.
In that case, you nevertheless remain eligible for state counselling consideration.
State-wise NEET PG 2020 Merit List
NBE provides data of candidates and their marks in NEET PG 2020 to the state government counseling authority. While doing so, the board does not apply applying eligibility criteria of that state. The state authorities in turn publish state quota rank, state category rank, benefit for In-service candidates, rural posting (if applicable) as per applicable guidelines. Given below is the list of states and corresponding official websites for the purpose.
Where all can I get admission on the basis of NEET PG 2020 scores?
You can get admission on the basis of NEET PG 2020 scores in the following places:
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses (all States except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir)
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Jammu & Kashmir)
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses (January 2020 Admission Session)
PG seats of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are likely to come under 50% All India Quota Seats 2020 subject to confirmation by the respective State Governments to MoHFW, Govt. of India.
Is any college or university allowed to hold PG medical entrance exam?
Yes, the following institutes hold separate exams and admission process
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum