NEET PG 2020 Application Form – National Board of Examinations has conducted NEET PG Application Form 2020 for admission in MD, MS and PG Dilpoma courses. The application form fill form the official website, neetpg.nbe.edu.in containing notice, information brochure, registration, login, user manual, FAQs. Therefore, candidates interested in appearing for National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate 2020 can start to fill NEET PG 2020 Application. Candidates must fullfil the eligibilty criteria then apply the online application form. Get here complete details of NEET PG 2020 Application Form such as dates, fees, how to apply, provided on this page.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply until the last date for application form of NEET PG 2020 as announced by NBE. Note important expected dates for NEET PG 2020 is given below the table, check the same.
|NEET PG 2020 Application Form start date||Last week of Oct 2020|
|NEET PG 2020 Application Form last date||Last week of Nov 2020|
|Corrections in application form can be made until||Last week of Nov 2020|
|National Eligibility Entrance Test – Post Graduate 2020 exam||1st week of Jan 2020|
Apply here: NEET PG 2020 application form will be available at the official website, i.e., www.natboard.edu.in
NEET PG 2020 Application Form: Regarding Online Application Form Submission
- NBE reminds candidates that last date to apply is as per schedule.
- If you have started to apply but have not yet filled all details OR spaid fee OR submitted form, then you must do it now before last date.
- As per the previous notice, you got the option to choose “Others” from the list of states at the time of selection of state in case a testing seat was not available in the state of your
choice. NBE will allot a test centre in your state of correspondence address or in a nearby state.
- No one can submit application form more than once. NBE will take action against those who submit application for of NEET PG 2020 more than once.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form: Refund of fees paid multiple times
- NBE has come across such cases where candidates have paid fee multiple times during submission of NEET PG 2020 Application Form.
- The board is in process of refunding extra fee. Candidates are assured that they will get refund after verification within 15 days.
- However, candidates who have submitted their application form for NEET-PG 2020 more than once are not entitled for any refund of fee.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form : Availability of Testing Seats
- It is hereby informed that NBE is in process of releasing more testing seats in such states where seats are over. Such additional seats may be in those cities which are in information brochure.
- In the event that no seats are available in that state where you wish to take NEET PG 2020, then you can choose option “OTHERS” from list of states at time of selection of state while filling NEET PG 2020 Application Form.
- The board is making all efforts to try and provide testing centre in state of correspondence address of applicant. If due to unavoidable reasons seat is not available in that state then candidate will get seat in nearby state.
- The city where the candidate will appear in NEET-PG 2020 shall be informed to such candidate by 07 Dec 2017. The test venue in the city shall be informed to the candidate through admit card which will be sent on the registered email id of the candidate approximately 4 days before the exam day.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form: Fees
There is a registration fee associated with the exam. This time the mode of fee payment are credit card, debit card, net banking. The fee amount depends upon category of candidate. NEET PG Application Form will be released, fee amount is known. You can check fee amount before registering. This fee detail is as per last year.
|General / OBC||Rs 3,750|
|SC / ST / PWD / PH||Rs 2,750|
Note: NBE will neither carry forward fee amount to a future date nor refund it.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form: Aadhaar Card Mandatory
NBE released a notice saying that NEET PG 2020 application form submission mandatorily requires Aadhaar Card. However, those who do not have it can apply for it and use the Aadhaar enrollment ID to register. There are exceptions; JnK, Assam, Meghalaya domiciled aspirants can use PAN / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License instead also. This information is based on as per last year details.
NEET PG 2020 Registration: Pre-Requisites
Candidates must have certain documents, and check certain details before applying. This is a checklist before you apply.
- Aadhaar Card
- Check your eligibility before applying.
- Keep in mind that *(asterisks) mark indicates mandatory field.
- Ensure to have a valid and unique email address before beginning the registration process.
- Internship completion: Applicant should have completed internship by 31st March 2020.
- As you may already be aware, this time NEET PG 2020 is on a single date and single session. As a result, there is no scheduling process as a part of registration, as it usually is.
- Candidates must read information brochure of NEET PG 2020 thoroughly before applying.
- Do not try to obtain hard copy of form from any sources. Also do not attempt to send form in any channel apart from online through official website.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form: Photograph, Signature Requirement
Photograph that you choose to upload must satisfy following specifications
- Color photo
- Light background
- Not be older than 6 months.
- 35 mm x 45 mm
- Between 10 – 50 kb
- Caption with name and date at bottom of photo
Signature that you upload must satisfy following specifications
- It should be of applicant only
- 6 cm x 3 cm
- Between 10 – 50 kb
How To Fill NEET PG 2020 Application Form? – Step By Step Guide
Stage 1 Create a Profile
- Name – enter your name exactly as it appears on the MBBS Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Email address- NBE sends information regarding Application and Admit Card to it
- Father’s and Mother’s name- salutation such as Shri/Smt/Dr/Mr/Mrs etc is not necessary
Stage- 2 Apply for NEET-PG 2020
You will automatically proceed to next stage when one entry is furnished. Let us see the possible categories that you shall be required to put in.
- Date of Birth
- Residential / Domicile state
- DNB CET – Whether willing to opt for DNB Broad Specialty Courses
- Whether willing to study PG courses in Armed Forces Medical Services?
- Are you a Person with Disabilities?
- Religion or linguistic minority – if applicable, provide suitable documentary evidence
- 2 marks of identification
- MCI / SMC Registration number
- Type of Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Total aggregate marks- mention MBBS examination marks along with the name of the university/institute and college, state and month and year of passing MBBS.
- Internship completion date- the candidate must have completed Internship on or before 31 March 2020.
- Have you ever been deported/rusticated during a medical course? Please specify details
- Have you appeared for any NBE exam before?- please specify details.
- Upload Photo ID and MCI/SMC Certificate- upload the image of of photo id that you are going to bring on the exam day.
Stage- 3 Select Location
At this stage, candidates exercise the option to select the preferred location where they would like to take the exam. Last time the exam had centres in 41 cities across India. Please note that allotment of cities is on a first come basis. Candidates may choose any available test venue from the location that pops up. Click on “Schedule Appointment” in order to proceed with the scheduling.
Stage 4- Make Online Payment
This is the last stage of the application form. NBE shall accept your application only when you pay the application fee. Note available fee payment mode and opt for any one of them. Upon successful authorization of payment, your registration completes.
NETE PG 2020 Application Form: Regarding Test Centres
Candidates must register and submit application form at www.nbe.edu.in only. While filling the form, keep in mind that you will enter choice of test cities; which will be on first come first serve basis. You can only see those cities which are available at the time that you are filling form. NBE will report test venue around 4 days before exam. There will be no requests entertained to change centre.
Qs. How To Know Whether Application Form Is Submitted Or Not?
Ans. Once you complete the application form of NEET PG 2020 and submit it, you get a computer generated acknowledgment at registered email ID. This confirms that you have submitted application form.
Q. How to get NEET PG 2020 Admit Card?
Ans. Candidates can download admit card once the testing venue has been allotted. NBE has not fixed any specific date for issuance of admit card. However, NBE suggests that they will most likely issue it around 4 days before exam. Applicants will get SMS alerts and public notice about it on registered email ID. It will be important to affix passport size photograph on space for it in admit card.
Q. What to do if I wish to get admission in Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions?
Ans. If you are opting for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma seats in Armed Forces Medical Services then you need to select the following option in NEET PG 2020 Application Form: Are you willing to opt for PG Courses in Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions – Yes/ No. You must also apply separately to AFMS along with that.
NETE PG 2020 Application Form Correction
NBE shall treat all information provided by applicant – including name, contact address, category, OWD status, education, date of birth, and other details – as correct. It will not entertain any requests for change in data. If you find any mistake in application form of NEET PG 2020 and wish to correct it, then click “Edit Profile” link or “Edit Application” link. You can make changes only until the last date.
If at any time NBE finds that candidate has furnished wrong information in the form, then the board can debar that candidate.
Note: Application form of NEET PG 2020 must not be incomplete in any sense. Also, you should not submit more than one form.
Important Instructions for Applicants From AP, Telangana, JnK
If you have studied MBBS from one of these states namely AP, Telanagana, JnK, then you are not eligible for AIQ 50% quota. Nevertheless, if you are nominated by GOI under central pool seats to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in erstwhile Andhra Pradesh*and Jammu & Kashmir, then you shall be eligible. If you are such a candidate then you need to submit a duly signed affidavit declaring the same. Send affidavit and acknowledgement of NEET PG 2020 Application Form by 30th November 2017 to: “Deputy Director (Examinations) National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form FAQs
Q 1. Can a candidate make changes to the uploaded photograph?
Ans. Yes, candidates can make changes to their uploaded photograph by logging in with their credentials, clicking the “edit” option and uploading a new photograph.
Q 2. Is it possible to change the examination centre and choose from the list of newly added centres?
Ans. No, if a candidate has completed the application procedure successfully and submitted the form. He/She can not change the examination centre.
However, the new applications are eligible to choose any of the given exam centre.
Q 3. What should I do if the application fee has deducted multiple times while making the payment?
Ans. An email can be dropped to the nbe viz. firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the same.Also, NBE NEET PG will release a notice regarding the refund procedure.
Q 4. I am not able to enter my registration number which is 10 digit since it is accepting only 8 digit number. What should I do?
Ans. The required changes have been made to the website viz. nbe.edu.in/ to rectify the issue and the candidates can now enter 10 digits registration number as well.