NEET PG 2019 Result has been announced by National Board of Examinations (NBE) after the NEET PG 2019 Exam was conducted on January 6, 2019. NEET PG 2019 result is available on the official website: nbe.edu.in. NBE has announced the NEET PG 2019 result in the form of pdf.
An overall NEET PG 2019 merit list has been prepared in which the candidates placed in the order of the rank obtained by them. The candidates will be called for the counselling process based on the position obtained by them in the merit list. Get more details on NEET PG 2019 result, how to check the NEET PG 2019 Result, how the result shown and other relevant details.
NEET PG 2019 Result
NEET PG 2019 result has been announced for the candidates who applied for NEET PG 2019. Dates concerning NEET PG 2019 result have been given below:
|NEET PG 2019||Important Dates|
|NEET PG 2019 exam date||06 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of NEET PG 2019 result||31 Jan 2019|
- Click here to download the NEET PG 2019 Score card.
- Click here to check the Synopsis of NEET PG 2019 Result.
- Click here to check NEET PG 2019 result.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding NEET PG 2019 Result.
Official website: nbe.edu.in
NEET PG Rank List for 50% All India Quota Seats:
How to check NEET PG 2019 Result?
The candidates who will be appearing for NEET PG 2019 can follow the steps to check the NEET PG 2019 Results. We are providing here all the steps to check the NEET PG 2019 Results. Check them below.
- Step 1: Click on the link to check the NEET PG 2019 Result or visit the official website. Post visiting the official website, click on the NEET PG button. The below-given mage is a referral image as to how the landing page will look
- Step 2 After that Result is given in pdf form candidates can download the pdf and By Ctrl F candidates can search his/her name.
Note: The validity of NEET PG 2019 result will stay active only for the 2019 academic session. Candidates are to note that NEET PG 2019 result will not be carried forward to any other academic year.
NEET PG 2019 Cutoff
The candidates who was appeared for the NEET PG 2019 Exam have to score marks such that they qualify for the exam. Qualifying means securing the minimum percentile or more than it. NBE sets the cutoff for the NEET PG Exam. Candidates can check it below.
Cut Off score (out of 1200)
Cut Off score (out of 1200)
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC / ST / OBC)||40th Percentile||295||281|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||317||300|
NEET PG 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria
It might be possible that the two candidates might have scored the same marks in the NEET PG 2019 Exam. In that case, the decision of the merit list preparation will be done according to the following criteria:
- Out of two persons, if one has higher number of correct responses will be placed at a higher merit position than the second one.
- If the above does not happen, aggregate percentage score of all MBBS professional examinations shall be taken into consideration. One with a better percentage will be given a better merit position.
- If both of the above fails, date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. Older candidate will be placed at a better merit position than the younger one.
This is as per the last year’s information brochure of NEET PG. It is expected that it will remain same this year as well.
NEET PG 2019 Merit List
The merit list of NEET PG 2019 is prepared according to the percentile scored by the candidates in the main exam. The merit list will contain 3 types of rank:
- NEET-PG 2019 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst
all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019.
- All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate
amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019 for All
India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate
- All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the
candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the
NEET–PG 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota
MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling
NEET PG 2019 Counselling will be conducted for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2019 Exam. To qualify for the exam, they should have the minimum or more than the minimum percentile marks in the exam. It will be conducted in an online manner. Candidates who will be giving the exam next year must ensure that they score as many marks as possible to get the college of their choice. Information about the counselling process of NEET PG 2019 will be available on the official website as soon as the results are declared.