Best books for NEET PG 2019: The most important thing which the candidate needs while preparing for any competitive exam is the best set of books to prepare. NEET PG also demands the same. NEET PG 2019 Exam is for various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses across the medical colleges of India. It is an important exam for all the candidates who want to do specialisation in their field. Hence it becomes important that the candidate has the right set of books with them.
Read this page to know what are the Best books for NEET PG 2019. Additional information also will be provided such as what is the exam pattern, some tips to prepare diligently for it and much more. Scroll further to know more.
Best Books for NEET PG 2019
Having the best books for preparation of NEET PG 2019 is very much important. If the candidate has the best books with them, they will be able to prepare well for this exam. Good books help the candidate clear all the concepts and not let them be confused about anything. Scroll further to know more about it.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern
Before diving into the world of preparatory books, there is another important thing which the candidate must know? Any Guesses? Yes, the exam pattern. If the candidate does not know about the exam pattern, they will not be able to decide which books they have to ultimately buy for the preparation of NEET PG 2019.
Worry not! We bring to you the complete exam pattern of NEET PG 2019. Candidates must read it thoroughly so that they know what all will be in NEET PG 2019 Exam and how will the questions be distributed.
Pattern of the NEET-PG 2019 Exam
NEET PG 2019 Exam for MD/MS courses will consist of total 300 questions as per the latest Graduate Medical Education Regulations and notified by the Medical Council of India. Candidates will be allotted 3.5 hours to attempt the paper. The paper will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
NEET PG 2019 Syllabus
After the exam pattern, the next thing which the candidate must know is the syllabus of the exam. We are providing the syllabus for NEET PG 2018. Students can expect the syllabus to remain same for the year 2019 as well. It will help the candidates know which topics are important and need more time. Check it below.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||37|
|SURGERY, ENT, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA||46|
|RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY||12|
|OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||25|
NEET PG 2019 Important Books
Now that we know all the things related to NEET PG 2019, now we come to the thing that this page is all about, Best books for NEET PG 2019. We are providing the list of all the books which are important for the preparation of this exam. Candidates are advised that they take note of these books and refer these while preparing.
|Name of the book||Subject||Link to Buy|
|Essential Paediatrics by OP Ghai||Paediatrics||Click Here to Buy|
|Self Assessment & review Of Paediatrics 10th ed 2018 by Arvind Arora||Click Here to Buy|
|Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease(SET OF 2 BOOK) by Kumar||Pathology||Click Here to Buy|
|Review of Pathology and Genetics (PGMEE)||Click Here to Buy|
|Self-Assessment and Review of Microbiology and Immunology (PGMEE)||Microbiology||Click Here to Buy|
|The Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology by Narayana Reddy||Forensic Medicine||Click Here to Buy|
|Self-Assessment & Review Gynaecology by Sakshi Arora||OBG||Click Here to Buy|
|Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery, 27th Edition: International Student’s Edition (set volume 1 & 2)||Surgery||Click Here to Buy|
|REVIEW OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS VOL-3 13ED 2017||Surgery||Click Here to Buy|
NEET PG 2019 Preparation Tips
We all wish that we get the extra in everything. We have discussed the NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern, syllabus and the important books for this exam. Candidates must now be wishing that if they could have gotten some preparation tips for this exam, it would have been wonderful.
No worries! Your wish has been granted. We are providing here some basic tips which the aspirants of NEET PG 2019 can use in their preparation. These are some small tips in their journey of preparation which will help them in small ways to complete their preparation.
- Have the syllabus with you. This will help them know what all is their from which the questions might come up. Not having the syllabus will be a great barrier in your preparation for this exam. Go Grab it!!
- Prioritizing the topics is necessary . NEET PG 2019 has lots of subjects to be learnt. The aspirant may be an expert in one subject but a novice in other. Here comes the importance of priority. Ideally, more time should be given to the weak topics. Rest depends on you. Remember it.
- Revision of the topics is very much crucial. Since there is a lot of information which has to be retained, it is important that the candidate revises the topics on a daily basis. This will help the candidates not forget any of the important topics.
- Practising online mock tests will benefit the candidate hugely. They give the candidate an idea of how they will have to attempt the paper, which should be the priority and much more.
- Last but not the least : Keep Calm! Getting tensed before the exam is a natural thing which the candidate experiences. But it should be ensured that this tension does not hover over the brain. Ding meditation will be of great help few days before the exam.