NBE announces NEET PG 2018 Result at nbe.edu.in. The result of NEET PG 2018 indicates marks obtained and rank. Check here National Eligibility cum Entrance Test score card, rank list, merit list, cut offs as per schedule. Rank is awarded only to those who qualify by getting marks equal to or more than cut off. Qualified candidates can participate in counselling for NEET PG 2018 at all-India, as well as state levels. Here are all the details and latest news of NEET PG 2018 Result.
NEET PG 2018 Result
It is the board’s responsibility to conducting NEET PG 2018 exam and declare its result. After that, MCC does counselling at all-India level and state authorities handle admission at state level. All important dates related to it are as follows:
|NEET PG 2018||Dates|
|Conduct of exam||07 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of result||By 31 Jan 2018|
|Availability of score card for 50% all India quota||By 31 Jan 2018|
You can check result online here. In order to login you need testing ID, date of birth.
Check here: As soon as NEET PG 2018 result is announced you can check it at official website: neetpg.nbe.edu.in.
Direct link to check result will be provided here as soon as NBE declares it.
While you are waiting for the public notice for results declaration, you can calculate your marks here.
NEET PG 2018 Marks Calculator
Do you think cut offs will dip?
As per exam analysis of NEET PG 2018, the exam was tough. Aspirants were further perturbed because NBE introduced negative marking. Do you think it will cause cut off to get lower?
NEET PG 2018 Cut Off
The cut off percentile is already announced. You need to score marks equivalent to the 50th percentile (UR) / 40th percentile (SC/ST/OBC) / 45th percentile (PWD). Marks corresponding to these percentiles will be made known once merit list is compiled. Until then you can see last year’s cut offs which were as follows:
|Category||Qualifying percentile cut off||Cut off score||Revised qualifying percentile cut off||Revised cut off|
|SC / ST / OBC||40||655.1766||32.5||618.8969|
Why were there two cut offs last year?
The board reserves the right to revise cut offs if sufficient number of candidates do not qualify or in such similar circumstances. In accordance with Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India Notification F.No V.12025/18/2017-MEP dated 24th May 2017, the minimum cut off was revised last year. However the same is not guaranteed to happen again.
How to check NEET PG Result 2018?
Candidates who will appear for the entrance exam can check their result by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Firstly, candidates need to click on the direct link which will be available on this page as soon as the result is available.
- The result for NEET PG 2018 shall be available in pdf format.
How to download the NEET PG 2018 Score Card?
The candidate can download the scorecard for NEET PG 2018 by following the instructions below:
- To download the NEET PG 2018 Score Card, click on the link which will be given on this page.
- Next, candidates need to enter details such as Testing ID, Date of Birth, etc and submit the details.
- On submitting the details, the candidate can download and take a print out of the score card of NEET PG 2018.
NEET PG 2018 Rank List
When we talk about merit list or rank list of NETE PG 2018, there are actually two different types of these. One is the merit position of rank that you see in the score card. The other is specific to the state where you will be appearing for state level counselling.
Types of merit lists are:
- NEET PG 2018 rank: It is your overall position w.r.t. all candidates who appeared for the NEET PG 2018 exam.
- NEET PG 2018 All India 50% quota rank: It is your rank w.r.t. all candidates who appeared in NEET PG 2018 for AIQ 50% seats. Important for AIQ 50% seats.
- NEET PG 2018 All India 50% quota category rank: If you belong to SC / ST / OBC, then you will also get this rank. It is your rank w.r.t. candidates of that category who have appeared in NEET PG 2018 for AIQ 50% quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 All India 50% Merit List
It is possible that you are eligible for admission to PG medical courses but your name is not in list of candidates eligible for counseling for All India 50% quota seats based on eligibility criteria provided by MCC/DGHS/MoHFW.
In that case, you nevertheless remain eligible for state counselling consideration.
State-wise NEET PG 2018 Merit List
NBE provides data of candidates and their marks in NEET PG 2018 to the state government counseling authority. While doing so, the board does not apply applying eligibility criteria of that state. The state authorities in turn publish state quota rank, state category rank, benefit for In-service candidates, rural posting (if applicable) as per applicable guidelines. Given below is the list of states and corresponding official websites for the purpose.
|Name of state||NEET PG 2018 counselling|
Where all can I get admission on the basis of NEET PG 2018 scores?
You can get admission on the basis of NEET PG 2018 scores in the following places:
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses (all States except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir)
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Jammu & Kashmir)
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses (January 2018 Admission Session)
PG seats of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are likely to come under 50% All India Quota Seats 2018 subject to confirmation by the respective State Governments to MoHFW, Govt. of India.
Is any college or university allowed to hold PG medical entrance exam?
Yes, the following institutes hold separate exams and admission process
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum