NEET MDS 2019 – NBE has announced the NEET MDS 2019 Result. Candidates who was appeared in the exam are able to check the result. Candidates interested in pursuing MDS from any college / university in India have to appear in NEET MDS exam was held on 14 Dec 2018. Result has been announced at official website. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS) 2019 information brochure has been released. Get here complete details of NEET MDS 2019 including exam date, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result.
NEET MDS 2019
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducting National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET MDS 2019 for admission to MDS 2019 session. Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) is the first choice of students after completing Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). Around 300 dental colleges in India offer admission on basis of NEET MDS 2019.
Important Dates – Complete schedule of NEET MDS 2019 has been released by NBE. Here are all the important dates.
|NEET MDS 2019||Important Dates|
|Candidates can do NEET MDS 2019 Registration starting from||16 Oct 2018 (7 PM)|
|Last date to submit NEET MDS 2019 Application Form||06 Nov 2018 (11:55 PM)|
|NEET MDS 2019 Application Form Correction||TBA|
|NBE will inform applicants about deficiency by||21 Nov 2018|
|If NBE assigns exam city in a state which is not same as state of correspondence, then it will be informed by||21 Nov 2018|
|Availability of demo test||01 Dec 2018|
|Applicants can download NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card from||06 Dec 2018|
|Date of Exam||14 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of NEET MDS 2019 Result by||14 Jan 2019|
If there are any changes in schedule of NEET MDS 2019, it will be announced by NBE.
Contact Details – Phone support can be reached from 16 Oct 2018 to 15 Jan 2019 from Mondays to Saturdays from 9:30 AM to 6 PM. On the day of exam, phone support will be available from 7 AM to 6 PM. NBE candidate care can be reached at 18002667075, 1800111700, [email protected]
NEET MDS 2019 Registration
NEET MDS 2019 Registration can be submitted in online mode only at nbe.edu.in. It is available from 16 Oct 2018 to 06 Nov 2018. Within these 22 days, candidates should register, fill application form, pay fee and submit form. There is no scope of applying offline or in any other mode. Therefore candidates must visit nbe.edu.in for NEET MDS 2019 Registration.
Application Fee:- The prescribed application fee is Rs 2750 for SC / ST / PWD candidates, and Rs 3750 for General / OBC candidates. Candidates need to pay application fee through credit card or debit card or net banking.
Cut off date for completing internship:- 31 Mar 2019.
How to do NEET MDS 2019 Registration?
Steps to register for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS) 2019 are:
- Visit nbe.edu.in.
- Click NEET MDS link.
- Navigate to ‘Links’ section where you will see link for ‘New Registration’. Click it.
- Enter name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, alternate mobile number, email ID.
- Get user ID and password via email and SMS.
- Login to enter details in application form.
- Upload photograph and signature (max size 80 kb).
- Select test city preference.
- Pay application fee.
- Submit NEET MDS 2019 application form.
While filling application form, candidate is asked to select city in which he/she wants to appear for exam. Exam city allotment will be on basis of availability of test centres in that city and will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Only those cities will be displayed during NEET MDS 2019 Registration that are available. If candidate wishes to have exam city in a state which is not being displayed, candidate must select ‘OTHERS’ option.
NEET MDS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying. This is because the responsibility of ensuring that one is eligible lies upon the applicant only. NBE does not verify eligibility of candidate before calling them for exam. At the time of admission, admitting authorities will verify eligibility of candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS 2019 as per NBE
- Candidate must possess recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery.
- He / she must be registered with State Dental Council.
- Candidate must have obtained provisional or permanent registration and undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/ recognised dental college.
- Candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship by 31 Mar 2019.
Eligibility criteria for All India 50% quota seats
Such candidates who completed BDS from Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats. But, those who were nominated by Government of India to do BDS in dental college in JnK are eligible. Such candidates should submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do BDS from Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir to ‘Deputy Director (Examinations), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi – 110029’ accompanied by print out of the acknowledgement of submission of online application for NEET MDS 2019 by 30 Nov 2018.
Eligibility criteria for Foreign Nationals
In accordance with MDS course regulations 2017, foreign nationals need not have temporary registration with DCI at time of writing NEET MDS exam.
What happens when a foreign national applies for NEET MDS 2019?
The following procedure is tentatively followed for foreign nationals:
- On payment of application fee, the Council may do temporary registration for candidate for duration of PG training. This will be restricted to dental college in which candidate gets admission only for duration of PG studies.
- Candidate must be registered as medical practitioner in his/her country from which he/she did basic dental qualification and his/her degree is recognized by state dental council or concerned authority.
Important Note: Some colleges have this rule that students pursuing PG in their university or another university are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. Candidates should confirm this clause with college where they want admission through NEET MDS 2019 first.
NEET MDS 2019 Demo Test
A demo test will be launched by NBE at nbe.edu.in on 01 Dec 2018. It will help candidates familiarize with the computer based test format. Candidates may note that the primary objective is to understand computer based test, and questions presented in demo test will not necessarily reflect upon the standard of questions that you may expect in the entrance exam.
NEET MDS 2019 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
NEET MDS 2019 syllabus and exam pattern are important details for test takers. Knowing these things beforehand give direction to preparation. Candidates should study all the topics are given in NEET MDS 2019 Syllabus and prepare as per exam pattern.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Qs.|
|Part A (100 Questions)|
|1||General Anatomy including embryology and histology||14|
|2||General human physiology and Biochemistry||14|
|3||Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology||14|
|4||General Pathology and Microbiology||14|
|5||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||14|
|Part B (140 Questions)|
|2||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||14|
|3||Oral Medicine and Radiology||14|
|4||Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||14|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||14|
|7||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||14|
|8||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||14|
|9||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||14|
|10||Public Health Dentistry||14|
NEET MDS 2019 Exam Centers
NBE shall conduct NEET MDS 2019 in 51 cities in India. List of cities where there will be exam centers are as follows.
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
NBE will endeavor to allot exam city in state of correspondence of candidate. However if it is not feasible due to any reason, then a nearby state will be allotted. NBE shall try to inform such candidates about their testing city by 21 Nov 2018.
All applicants will get to know their exam city 7 days before exam.
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card will be issued to each applicant upon allotment of test centre on 6 Dec 2018. Candidates will get SMS alert and can also see a public alert on NBE website or on this page upon availability of admit card.
After downloading admit card, candidates need to affix a latest passport size photograph.
Specifications of photograph to be affixed in NEET MDS 2019 admit card
- Size: 35mm x 45mm.
- Background: White.
- Quality: On high quality paper in at least 600 dpi.
- At least 75% area of photo should be face of candidate.
- There should be a caption with name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
Items to be taken to exam center on day of exam
- NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
- Any one authorized photo ID
- PAN Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
On exam day, candidates must bring printout of NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card and a photo ID proof. Important instructions to be followed are elaborated here.
Report on time. There will be ID verification. Left thumb print will be captured. Digital image will be taken. Invigilator or staff on duty will guide candidates to their seats. No candidate will get entry after 1:30 PM.
- Stationery items like printed or written text, notes, plastic pouch, calculator, pen, writing pad, pen drives, eraser.
- Any electronic device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, wrist watch/Health Band, Calculator, Electronic Pen/Scanner.
- All ornaments like bracelets, Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Necklace with pendants, Badge, Brooch.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottle.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless/Bluetooth device, spy camera.
Candidates will get rough paper for rough work at exam center.
NEET MDS 2019 Result
NBE has announced NEET MDS 2019 Result at official website. Candidates must obtain minimum cut off marks in order to qualify as per result of NEET MDS 2019.
|Category||Minimum Percentile Required In NEET MDS 2019 To Qualify|
NEET MDS 2019 Result will be valid for current admission session only.
When two or more candidates get same marks, then tie breaker criteria is used to determine rank.
- One with less number of incorrect responses in overall paper.
- One with higher marks in Part B.
- One with lesser number of incorrect answers in Part B.
- Date of birth of candidate.
NEET MDS 2019 Merit List
There are three types of merit lists wrt NEET MDS exam. They are:
- NEET MDS 2019 Rank
- All India 50% quota rank
- All India 50% quota category rank
NEET MDS 2019 Counselling
The process that follows declaration of result – including registration for counselling, selecting colleges, seat allotment on basis of rank – is known as NEET MDS 2019 Counselling.
In NEET MDS, there are two types of counselling.
|S.No.||Seat Type||Counselling Authority|
|1||All India 50% quota
Dental Educational Institutions of Central Govt. Universities established by an Act of Parliament
|Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India|
|2||State quota seats in All Dental Institutions in a State and seats in institutions established by State Govt., Universities established by Act of State/Union Territory Legislature, Municipal Bodies Trust, Society, Company or Minority Institutions||State Government or authority designated by the State Government|
The following flowchart will make things clearer.
- NEET MDS 2019 Information Brochure
- NEET MDS 2019 Application Form Manual
- NEET MDS 2019 Application Form Instructions For Image Upload
If you have any queries regarding NEET MDS 2019, please ask in comments section below.