NEET MDS 2019 Application Form will be filled after the students have checked the eligibility criteria of the exam. It is a necessary exercise which the candidates must necessarily do before filling the application form. This form will be filled in online mode only on the official website of NBE. NBE is the conducting body of NEET MDS 2019 Examination. There is no other mode to fill the application form. It has to be ensured that they fill the application form before the last date after which they will not be allowed to fill it. It is essential that the candidates shall take the print out of this application form after they complete it. It will be required at the time of the counselling. Use same credentials to download admit card of NEET MDS 2019. Read this page about NEET MDS 2019 Application Form to know how to fill the application form, what is the application fee and other important details of it.
NEET MDS 2019 Application Form
The candidate who wishes to appear for the NEET MDS 2019 Exam must compulsorily fill the application form for the exam within the deadline. Only then the student will be eligible for further processes. Read this page to know all the details about the NEET MDS 2019 Application Form.
NEET MDS 2019 Application Form is expected to be available in October 2018.
How to fill the NEET MDS 2019 Application Form?
Those students who want to fill the application form for NEET MDS 2019 must know how to fill the application form for NEET MDS 2019. We are giving all the steps to fill the NEET MDS 2019 Application Form. Students are advised that they follow the steps sequentially so that they do not miss any of the steps and hence make a mistake while doing so.
a) REGISTRATION- This is the first step which the candidates have to perform.
- Step 1: Click on the link given to fill the NEET MDS 2019 Application Form
- Step 2: The login window for NEET MDS 2019 will open up. Here firstly, the candidate has to get themselves registered. Under the New Registration section, click on “Click Here“. From here you will be guided to the registration form section.
- Step 3: Instruction page will open up. The student has to ensure that they read all the instructions and then click on ” Proceed” button.
- Step 4: Another set of Instructions will be shown related to filling the application form. After reading all the instructions, click on “Proceed Again” to move to the registration section.
- Step 5: Now the registration section will come. Here the candidate has to enter the following details
- Personal Details
- Address Details
- ID Proof Details
- Contact Details
After entering all the details, the student has to Click on ” Save and Proceed” button or ” Save and Exit” button to fill the form later.
- Step 6: After clicking on Save and Proceed, the login details of the candidate will be sent to the registered mail and phone number. They should check that they get the details.
- Step 7: Now a new page will open up. It will be a password changing page. The student has to compulsorily change the password to do the further things. They will get the confirmation that the password has been changed.
This will complete the first step of the application form.
b) QUALIFICATION DETAILS- This is the second step of the application form of NEET MDS 2019. Here the candidate has to enter the following details:
- Educational Qualification Details
- Academic Details
- Internship Details
- Medical Registration Details
After entering all the details, the candidate has to click on ” Save and Proceed” to move to the payment.
c) PAYMENT- This is the third step of the MEET MDS 2018 Application Form. After entering the qualification details, the student has to make the payments. Before doing so, they can check the vacancy of seats in the test city. After checking the vacancy, they have to pay the fee.
The fee can be paid through Credit/Debit/Net Banking methods. Make the necessary payments after which the payment receipt will be generated. It will guarantee that the payment has been done.
d) CITY CHOICE- It is the next step after the payment. Candidate has to choose the test city where they want to appear for the exam. The allotment will be on the basis of the availability of number of seats.
e) DOCUMENT UPLOAD- Here, the candidate has to upload the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Left Thumb Impression
The student has to ensure that all the documents are of the size as given by NBE. Otherwise, it will give error while uploading the documents.
f) PRINT THE APPLICATION FORM- It is the last step which the candidate has to do. They will see the complete application form where they can check all the details. One thing which they must know is that the no modification will be allowed in the application form after the final submission has been done. They must download it for future reference.
NEET MDS 2019 Application Fee
Those aspirants who are filling the application form for NEET MDS 2019 must know that they have to pay an application fee as well. The application process will be complete only after the candidate has paid the application fee for the exam. Take a look at NEET MDS 2018 Application Fee for all the categories. They can take an idea of this year’s application fee from this.
|SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates||Rs 2750|
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs 3750|
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for NEET MDS 2019 will be generated only after the application form has been filled by the candidate on time. Only those will get the admit card who filled the application form before the last date. It is an important document which the candidates must keep safely with them. It will be asked for on the day of the exam for the verification purpose.