National Board of Examinations (NBE) will release NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card on its official website: nbe.edu.in. NEET MDS 2019 admit card is an important document for those candidates who wish to appear for the exam scheduled on December 14, 2018. It will be available to only eligible candidates who filled the application form of NEET MDS 2019 on time. The NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card will be used for verification purposes on the exam day. NEET MDS 2019 admit card will carry date and venue of the examination, timing, and other examination related details. Carrying NEET MDS 2019 admit card will be a must as entry without it will not be provided to any candidate. Eligible candidates can download NEET MDS 2019 admit card by entering Candidate ID and Password. NEET MDS 2019 aspirants read this page about NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card to know all the details about it such as how to download, what other documents have to be carried, the importance of it and other related things from the page below.
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card will be available 4 days before the exam day. The students who are preparing for NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card must know that they have to carry it to the exam hall and should preserve it till the further processes are conducted. So the aspirants must read this page to know all about the NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card.
|NEET MDS 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||06 Dec 2018|
|Examination Date for NEET MDS 2019||14 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of Results will be done by||15 Jan 2019|
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download admit card at neetmds.nbe.edu.in as per schedule.
How to download NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card?
Only those students will get the NEET MDS 2019 admit card who filled the NEET MDS 2019 application form on time. They will get the admit card approximately 4 days before the main exam. Intimation for the same will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-Mail Id. Candidates will also be informed about the NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card through SMS as well.
Steps to download NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website or click open the direct link to be provided.
- From the homepage, navigate to Candidate Login page.
- Enter User Id and Password as generated at the time of online registration.
- After providing the login credentials, click login. Candidates will now be directed to the per candidate page.
- Hereafter, navigate to NEET MDS 2019 admit card section and click download.
One important thing which the candidate has to note that the NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates by post. They will have to download the Admit card of NEET MDS 2019 online only from the official website of NBE.
What are the Important Documents to be carried with NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card?
For the NEET MDS 2019 Exam, there are some important documents apart from the admit card which the candidates have to carry. It should be ensured that they do not forget to carry these documents to the exam hall otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and take the exam.
Check the list of all the important documents which the NEET MDS 2019 aspirants have to carry with them on the exam day.
- The printed copy of Admit Card with photo pasted on it.
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SDC/DCI registration. It will be retained by
the test centre.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs. It must be original, valid and non-expired.
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card: Photograph Specifications
NEET MDS 2019 aspirants who will be appearing for the exam have to paste a photograph on the NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card. They have to take care that the photo that they are pasting must fulfil the following conditions:
- A photograph of minimum 35 x 45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face &
head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating the name of candidate and date of capturing the photograph at the bottom.
- Background of the Photograph should be white.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card: Valid Id Proofs
The students who are appearing for NEET MDS 2019 can carry the below-mentioned Id proofs with them to the exam hall. They must ensure before only that that the ID is original, valid and non-expired.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (original with photograph)
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card: Test Centre
Only those candidates who are declared as provisionally eligible will be allotted test centre as per availability under NEET MDS 2019 examination. Option to choose the test centre of choice will be open during the filling of online application form. Any candidate who does not get the city of choice during the application form filling, they must choose’ Others’ as the test centre option. Such candidates will be updated with the availability of the test centre latest by November 21, 2018. The test centres available as an option are as follows:
Importance of NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card is an important document which the candidates must possess with them safely till all the exam related procedures are complete. The admit card will be used for the verification purpose at the exam hall. Verification means that the exam authorities will match the identity of the candidate with that on the admit card.
Hence it is important that the candidates keep the admit card of this exam safe with them till the exam and the related processes get over.