NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card is now available for download. Candidates can download admit card of NEET MDS 2018 at nbe.edu.in by clicking on link given below. National Board of Examinations has also published a notification instructing applicants to download admit card and paste photograph in its prescribed space. The board further instructs candidates to reach exam centre on time with documents mentioned in the admit card and information bulletin. Those who arrive late do not get entry to exam hall. All candidates are hereby wished good luck for their National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS admissions held by NBE.
NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card
All events of the entrance exam take place as per schedule. Important dates were published in the information bulletin and same are given below. Date of availability of admit card was not precisely mentioned, therefore that has been updated as per actual availability.
|Availability of NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card from||28 Dec 2017|
|Date of exam||07 Jan 2018|
Now that admit card is available, candidates can download it from here.
Download NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card Here: In order to download admit card, click here to reach login page.
Notification that says NEET MDS 2018 admit card has been released
About NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card
The NEET MDS Admit Card 2018 is an important verification document which must be preserved until the admission process is not over. The NEET MDS Admit Card will contain the basic information about the exam such as date, timings and venue. Along with the admit card, candidates need to bring Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SDC/ DCI registration and a valid id proof in original. Check more details about the NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Exam date and timings
- Reporting time
- Candidate’s Address
- Email ID
- Instructions for the candidate
Please note that NBE does not send NEET MDS Admit Card by post. Affix a picture on the NEET MDS 2018 admit card as per guidelines.
The admit card of NEET MDS 2018 contains exact location of the venue. Request for changing the test centre will not be entertained at all. Candidates are required to reach the test centre at time mentioned in admit card. You will undergo ID verification, left-hand thumb impression capturing and digital images capturing.
In addition, you must bring a printed copy of your NEET MDS 2018 admit card with pasted photo, a xerox of permanent or provisional SDC/ DCI registration (this will be retained by the invigilator and a copy of 1 authorised photo id. As ID proof , you can carry any of the following:- PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Passport. The photo pasted/ name on the admit card must match the photo ID. Photo should be clearly visible. There should be no scratches/ kinks/ stains/ stains on the picture.
In case, there is a name change, bring relevant documents in support of your claim. Name change is related to events like- (Marriage Certificate /Divorce Decree /Legal Name Change Document). Do not forget to carry the mentioned documents on the examination day i.e 07 January 2018. The exam will be conducted in a single session. It has been clearly notified by NBE That “REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF TESTING CENTRE/ CITY SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Candidates are advised not to canvass for the same.”
Steps to download the NEET MDS Hall Ticket 2018
- Visit the inbox of your email with which you have registered
- In the inbox you will see the message from NBE
- This message will contain the Admit card file
- Check the details printed carefully like- venue, reporting time, instructions, etc.
- Save the file for future use
- Take multiple prints
- Paste the photograph of 35×45 mm specification
Specification for pasting the photograph
- The picture should be in 35 x 45 mm size.
- 75% of the space should be covered with face.
- There should be a caption in the picture which should have your name in it and along with that, the DATE on which the photo was taken.
- Keep the photo background White.
- Avoid any reflections in the picture.
- Look directly in the camera
What to bring at the test centre
- Original NEET MDS 2018 hall ticket.
- A xerox of permanent/ provisional SDC/ DCI registration (this copy will be retained by the examination authority present in the room.
- Valid Photo ID
Exam city selection
It is the responsibility of NBE to allot the test centres to the entrants as per the choices filled by them in the application form. However, in case, the seats are not at a specific city, the NBE will allot a different city. Please note that, request for change in test centre/ city shall not be altered. Please familiarize yourself with the location. You can visit the centre 1 day prior the test. It will help you plan travel time. Lateral entry will not be permitted at any cost.
Procedure at the centre
The candidates will be subject to frisking at the test centre. You are advised to coperate patiently. You may also be required to undergo Document verification. Moreover, the official will also ask for you Left hand thumb impression capturing (biometrics). This shall be done electronically. Then there will also be capturing of images digitally. You must adhere to given instructions by the candidates.
NOTE- DO NOT CARRY ANY PROHIBITED ITEM IN THE PREMISES OF THE TEST CENTRE. IT WILL INVITE LEGAL ACTION.
Instructions for candidates
- Parents/ guardians will not be allowed to enter the hall.
- You may use the rough paper which will be provided by the invigilators.
- Workstations will be blocked from 3 sides.
- Do not look around or try to talk to other exam participants. (it shall be used as unfair means).
- Do not carry stationary items like- pen drives, textual material, calculator, pen, mobile phones, rings, handbags, belt, wallet, earphones, watch, writing pad, eraser, other ornaments, bluetooth devices etc.
- There will be no arrangement for safekeeping these.
- While biometric capturing, keep your thumbs clean and tidy. Remove any extra oil, water.
- Keep hands dry.
- Keep the admit card with you at all times.
- Any disruptive behaviour/ suspicious activity will subject the candidate for disqualification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I reschedule my exam date/time?
A. Candidates are not allowed to change date/ examination centre. Any request in this regard will not be entertained.
Q. Is it necessary that the name printed on the valid photo id proof should match with that in the admit card?
A. It is important that the name on the photo identification must match with the name as printed on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document mentioned at the time of exam:
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document.
Q. My name is misspelt in the Admit Card. What should I do?
A. Candidates must ensure that the particulars printed on the admit card are correct. If there is any error or discrepancy in the admit card, contact the NBE authorities immediately in writing by email.