NEET May 2019 Application Form / Registration will be available after the NEET February 2019 Exam has been conducted. The students who want to give the NEET 2019 May session will have to get themselves registered for the exam first. It is likely that the students who gave the NEET 2019 February Exam will have to get themselves registered for the NEET May 2019 Session as well. The complete application form will be available online on the official website of NTA which is nta.ac.in. NTA is the National testing Agency. It is the conducting body for NEET 2019. The students will have to pay an application fee as well for the application process to get over. The students planning to appear for NEET May 2019 session can have a look at this page about NEET May 2019 Application Form / Registration to know the complete application procedure.
NEET May 2019 Application Form / Registration
The students have to fill the application form for NEET May 2019 session if they want to appear for the exam. Without it, the students will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Read this complete page to know all the details about the application process for the NEET May 2019 Session.
Important Things for NEET May 2019 Application Form
The students who are planning to fill the application form for NEET May 2019 must note that there might be some important things which they need to have ready with them before filling the application form. These will be required by the candidate. Check the details which most probably will be required at the time of the filling the application form. These are as per the NEET 2018 information. It is likely to remain the same for this year as well.
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number/Registration Number Issued by CBSE Facilitation Number/
- Passport number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/Other valid Govt. Identity Card Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Mobile Number,
- E-mail ID and other similar details
Identity as per the category
The students will have to check that the Id which they are giving can be given by them or not. It is as follows:
|Category of Candidates||Type of Permissible Id|
|Indian Nationals of all states||Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID) or Registration Number issued by Facilitation Centre.|
|Indian Nationals belonging to Assam, Meghalaya or Jammu & Kashmir||Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar Enrolment Number, Registration Number issued by Facilitation Centre, Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number, Passport Number or Number of any other Identity Card issued by Government.|
|NRIs||Aadhaar Number, Passport Number|
Documents Required for Uploading
- A scanned image of their latest Photograph
- A scanned image of the latest Signature in JPG format only.
Mode of Payment
The candidate can make the payment through any of the following methods:
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility
- Net Banking/UPI
- e-wallet of various service providers
How to fill the NEET May 2019 Application Form?
After ensuring that the candidates have all the required details, they shall now move on to the application form section. The application will be filled online only and it will not be accepted through any other means. There will be four links for the complete NEET May 2019 Application Form. It has to be ensured that the students visit all the links and complete all the steps.
The candidate has to fill some details in step 1 of the complete application form. At this step, the candidate will get the registration number. The candidates can have a look at the information which they have to fill during the NEET 2019 Application Form:
- Name as per Aadhaar card
- Date of Birth as per Aadhaar card
- Gender as per Aadhaar card
- Mother’s Name as given in High School Certificate
- Father’s name as given in High School Certificate
- Self Declaration Appendix-III
- Permanent Address
- Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrolment Number/Registration Number issued by Facilitation Centre/Passport Number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/Any other valid Govt. Id. Number
- State/District of Birth
- Father‟s/Guardian‟s/Mother‟s Occupation
- Father‟s/Guardian‟s/Mother‟s Educational Qualifications
- Father‟s/Guardian‟s/Mother ‟s total annual Income
- Question Paper Language
- Year of Class XII/Equivalent passed/appearing
- Percentage of marks/Grade in class X/ Equivalent & XII/ Equivalent
- State/District of class X, XI & XII
- Minority Status
- Disability Status
- Type of Institution of class XII/ Equivalent
- Belonging to Rural/Urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs to,
- Qualifying examination code
- School Education Board see
- Choice of Examination Centre see Appendix-II
The next step is uploading the documents. The candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature. It should be ensured that the documents which they will upload should be of the size as mentioned in the official brochure. If they do not check the sizes, the documents will not get uploaded and thus the students will not be able to move on to the next step.
After the above step, the candidate has to make the payment for the application form. The fee can be paid through any of the means mentioned above. Though NTA will be conducting the NEET 2019 Exam, the fees is likely to remain same. After the payment, the candidate will be taken to the print application form section. This will be done only after the candidate has made the payment. The candidates here have to take the printout of the application form as well as the fee receipt for the future references. This will complete the NEET 2019 Application Form for May session.
This complete procedure is as per the NEET 2018 application process. It can be assumed that this will remain the same for NEET May 2019 as well. Information will be much more clear when the official brochiure of NEET 2019 is released.
NEET May 2019 Application Fee
The students who are filling the application form for NEET May 2019 must know the application fee as well which they have to pay. Only when the application fee is paid, the candidature of the candidate will be considered as valid and thus they will be eligible for further processes.
Check the details of the NEET 2018 Application Fee. For NEET May 2019, the students can expect the fees to remain same.
- General/OBC- Rs 1400
- SC/ST/PH- Rs 750