CBSE will release the NEET Hall Ticket 2018 by the Second week of April 2018. The candidates who will successfully submit the application form with payment before the last date can download their hall ticket for NEET 2018. To download it, the candidates need to log in using their Registration Number and Password. The hall ticket will be available only at cbseneet.nic.in or can be downloaded through the link which will be given on this page. It is important that you should first download the NEET 2018 Hall Ticket and then proceed to take its print out, The NEET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will consist of your personal details, photograph, signature and basic details of the exam such as its date, timings, and address of the exam center.
Latest – Know the dress code of NEET 2018.
NEET 2018 is scheduled to be held on May 06, 2018. It is important that you must bring the print out of the hall ticket on the day of the examination. Check more details regarding NEET 2018 Hall Ticket from this page.
NEET Hall Ticket 2018
Last year, over 11,38,889 candidates registered for the exam, out of which 10,90,085 number of students appeared for the test and 6,11,539 number of students qualified. Of the successful candidates, 2,66,221 were boys, 3,45,313 girls and five of the eight from the transgender category cleared the exam. Check here the schedule for NEET 2018 Hall Ticket from the table below.
|NEET Hall Ticket 2018||Important Dates|
|Release date for NEET Hall Ticket||02 week of Apr 2018|
|NEET 2018 exam date||06 May 2018|
Hall Ticket: The candidates will be able to download their hall ticket for NEET 2018 at, cbseneet.nic.in.
How To Download NEET Hall Ticket 2018?
The candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card by simply following the instructions given below.
Step 1: Log In
- Firstly, click on the link which will be provided on this page as soon as the NEET Hall Ticket is available.
- Then you need to log in by entering your Registration Number and Password.
- Submit these candidate login details by clicking on “Login” button.
Step 2: Download Your Admit Card
- Mostly students just go ahead and take a print out of the admit card. However, you should first save it on your computer.
- In this way, even if you lost your admit card or it gets damaged somehow, you can still retain with the help of the saved copy on your computer.
Step 3: Take its print out
- When you have downloaded your admit card, you can then finally take its print out.
Here is a sample image of the NEET Hall Ticket…
There are some areas where there is no internet facility or the candidate find it difficult to download their hall ticket due to some constraints. For such candidates, a Common Services Centre (CSC) is provided which provide the desired support to candidates from online form submission, payment to checking the answer key. You can get your NEET 2018 Admit Card, by paying an amount of Rs. 10. The list of CSC’s are given at csc.gov.in.
What Are The Items To Bring On The Day Of The Exam?
You must bring only the following items on the day of the examination:
- A print out of the Admit Card with the passport size photograph affixed on it.
- A passport size photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
Details On the NEET Hall Ticket 2018
The hall ticket for NEET 2018 will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- NEET 2018 Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Candidate’s Address
- Exam date and timings
- Medium of the Question Paper
- Address of the exam center
- Space for afiixing your photograph
- Signature of the candidate and parent
What To Do In Case Forgot Registration Number or Password?
The candidates who do not remember their Registration Number/ Password can get it by simply following the instructions given below:
How To Retrieve Registration Number?
- Visit the official website of NEET 2018 and then in the column for “Online Services”, click on the link for “Forgot Registration Number”.
- Then, enter the details like your Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Category.
- Now on submitting these details, you will get your registration number.
How To Retrieve Your Password?
- On the NEET 2018 candidate login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- You can retrieve your password by using any of the three options which are as follows:
Option 1: Through OTP
- Enter your Registration Number, your Name, and Date of Birth and submit these details.
Option 2: Through Security Question
- Enter your Registration Number, your Name, Date of Birth, Security Question and its answer.
- Submit these details and you will get your password.
Option 3: Forget Mobile Number and Email ID
- Enter the Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth, Father Name & Mother Name.
- Submit these details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My name is misspelled in the NEET 2018 Hall Ticket. What should I do?
A, In case, if there is an error in the detail printed on the admit card, then contact the CBSE authorities regarding this on the following numbers: 9773720177, 9773720178, 9773720179.
Q. Should I take a color print out or black and white print out of the Admit Card?
A. There are no such specifications given by the CBSE yet. So, it is totally up to you, however, it is advised to always take a print out of the admit card.
Q. Do we need NEET Admit Card later also?
A. Yes, you will require your admit card for NEET 2018 at the time of counselling if you have qualified the entrance exam. Also, you can check your result for NEET by entering the Roll Number as printed on the NEET Hall Ticket.
Q. I have lost my NEET Hall Ticket 2018, can I get a duplicate copy of it?
A. No, you will not receive any duplicate copy of the admit card. However, when it is issued online, the same is also sent to your email id in pdf format. So, you can check your inbox for that.
Q. What are the entry timings for the entrance examination?
A. The entry will be allowed from 7:30 AM onwards. However, no one is allowed to enter in the centre after 9:30 AM.
If you have any queries on NEET Hall Ticket 2018, please ask in the comments section below or at discussion forum.