NEET 2019 Counselling Registration: NEET 2019 Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats is being conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Result for round 2 has been declared. NEET 2019 Counselling registration for mop up round will start soon. Eligible candidates can register online at mcc.nic.in. Only those students are eligible for 15% All India Quota seats who opted for this option during the application process and are NEET 2019 qualified. The counselling is conducted online. The eligible students for NEET 2019 Counselling for All India Quota Seat have to follow a process to do so. Counselling for the rest of the 85% seats is conducted by individual state wise counselling. NEET 2019 qualified students check this page for all the details about NEET 2019 Counselling for All India Quota seats and other crucial details about it.
NEET 2019 Counselling – Latest News:
25 Jul 2019 – NEET 2019 Notice regarding candidates who want resign their seat alloted during round 1 Counselling has been released, check below
19 Jul 2019 – NEET 2019 Seat allotment result and allotment letter for Round 2 has been declared. Scroll down to check the same.
NEET 2019 Counselling
Candidates who have qualified for the NEET 2019 All India Quota seats have to visit this website to know more about the complete counselling schedule for it or you can check it from below table. More information will be provided as and when the counselling starts.
NEET 2019 Counselling Date
|NEET 2019 All India Quota Counselling||Important Dates||Number of Days|
|Registration, Payment and Choice Filling||19 – 26 Jun 2019 (5:00 PM)||7 Days|
|Payment Facility available till||27 Jun 2019 (till 07:00 PM)||–|
|Choice Filling and Locking||27 Jun 2019 (till 11:00 AM)||1 Day|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||27 – 30 Jun 2019||1 Day|
|Result||01 Jul 2019||1 Day|
|Reporting||01 – 06 Jul 2019||6 Days|
|Registration, Payment and Choice Filling||11-13 Jul 2019 (till 12 noon)||3 Days|
|Payment Facility available till||–|
|Choice Filling and Locking||14 Jul 2019 (till 12 noon)||1 Day|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||15 -17 Jul 2019||2 Days|
|Result||18 Jul 2019||1 Day|
|Reporting||18 – 25 Jul 2019||9 Days|
|Transfer of Non Reporting and Non Joining Vacant seats to state quota (Before 12 Noon)||25 Jul 2019||1 Day|
|Display Of Seat Matrix For Mop-Up Round||Jul 2019||–|
|Mop Up Round for Central/Deemed Uni./ESIC only|
|Registration, Payment and Choice Filling||13 – 15 Aug 2019||3 Days|
|Payment Facility available till||16 Aug 2019 (till 06:00 PM)||–|
|Choice Filling and Locking||16 Aug 2019 (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)||1 Day|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||17 Aug 2019||1 Day|
|Result||18 Aug 2019||1 Day|
|Reporting||20 – 26 Aug 2019||7 Days|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting and Non-joining vacant seat to Deemed/Central University for Mop Up||27 Aug 2019||–|
|Second Round Mop Up Counselling of UG (BDS) (Expected)|
|Registration, Payment||Last week of Aug- First week of Sep 2019||3 Days|
|Choice filling||First week of Sep 2019||3 Days|
|Payment Facility available till||First week of Sep 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||First week of Sep 2019||1 Day|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||First week of Sep 2019||1 Day|
|Result||First week of Sep 2019||1 Day|
|Reporting||First week of Sep 2019||6 Day|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equalling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges.||Second week of Sep 2019||–|
|Last date of joining||Second week of Sep 2019||–|
NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Result
NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Result for round 2 has been declared by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Candidates who are allotted must report to medical or dental college as per the schedule. New registration for mop – up round allotment, as well as the exercising of choices and locking, can be done on the official website.
Seat Allotment: Click Here to download the Seat Allotment Letter for Round 2.
Final Seat Allotment Result for Round 2
Important points to be noted for result of round 2 UG Counselling
NEET 2019 Counselling Registration
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) releases the facility to register for NEET 2019 Counselling. To participate in NEET Counselling 2019, candidates need to register themselves and pay the required amount of counselling fee online. After the online registration, the candidates have to fill in the choice of Institutions/colleges/courses in order of the preferences.
Registration/Choice filling: Click here to register and submit choices.
NEET UG Counselling 2019 Notice for Withdrawal of Seats
- Click here to check the notice for conversion to NRI category for Round 2.
- Click here to check the notice for EWS quota.
- Click here to check the notice for a withheld result of ESIC candidates.
- Click here to check the notice for withdrawal of Provisional Result.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Change of Category for Delhi Region.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the withdrawal of UG Medical Seats.
- Click here to check the notice regarding eligibility for ESIC Internal seats.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Internal Seats of VMMC Safdarjung Hospital.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Guidelines for BDS IN JMI.
- Click here to check the notice regarding conversion of Nationality from Indian to NRI.
Notice for Eligibility of AMU
How will the counselling process be done?
For the All India Quota seats, there is a certain procedure which will be followed. Before submitting the choices in the counselling, it is advisable that they first understand the complete counselling process for NEET 2019 All India Quota Seats. Check the steps which are being given on this page for the help of the students so that they understand the process very easy.
NEET 2019 Counselling Procedure
- The first step is registration. The eligible candidates have to get themselves registered for the counselling process. They have to give some details of theirs to complete the registration. After it, they must submit their choices for the counselling. It has to be remembered that the submission of the choices must be done before the last date. Modification of choices can be done before the last date. No changes are allowed after it.
- The next thing will be the result of the first round. The results of the counselling are available on the MCC’s website. If the students are allocated to the college of their choice, they have to visit the allotted college and do all the process of completing Admission formalities. They will also give willingness that whether they want to participate in the counselling process.
This will complete the first round of the counselling process. But there might be a possibility that some students have not been allocated the college of their choice. It may also be the case that they got the college of their choice but have shown the willingness to appear for the second round of counselling. What to do in such case? Read further!
NEET 2019 Round 2 Counselling
After the first round seat allotment is done, a second round will also be done. This will be as per the number of seats left after the first round of counselling. The seat matrix will be refreshed after each round of counselling process. Check what has to be done for the second round of NEET 2018 Counselling. It will be same regardless of whether the student got the seat in the first round or not.
Fresh submission of choices has to be done. This will be applicable for all. The newly added/vacant seats/anticipated vacancies (seats likely to be available after the conversion of Vacant Seats in category/subcategory and up-gradation of previously allotted seats with newly offered seats). Candidate must submit their choices after seeing the vacant seats on the MCC website. It has to be noted by them that the previous choices submitted by them will be treated as null.
The result of the second round of NEET 2018 Counselling will be released after the candidates have submitted their choices before the last date. The selected students who have got the seats in this round will have to report to the allotted college for the admission process. This will be the last round of the complete NEET 2019 Counselling for All India Quota seats.
Note: There is one important thing which the candidates who have got the seats in the second round of counselling. They will not be allowed to vacate their seats which they got in the second round.
Scheme of Online All India Quota UG Counseling 2019
Important Documents to be carried to the Allotted Institute
The candidates who will be allotted the college in each round will have to carry the following documents with them for completing the admission process. Check the list below.
- NEET 2019 Admit Cards issued by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application
- Provisional allotment letter generated online
- Proof of identity
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- PWD certificate if applicable
NEET 2019 FAQs
FAQs for EWS Candidates
Official website: www.mcc.nic.in