NEET AP State Ranks 2019 :- NEET AP State Rank list is prepared by Dr NTR University of Health Sciences. It is the conducting body of AP NEET 2019 Counselling. The admissions are conducted for admissions to the 4500 medical seats of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who have qualified the NEET 2019 exam and had selected Andhra Pradesh for the state counselling can participate in the admission process. Read this page about NEET AP State Ranks 2019 to know all the details about the counselling process of Andhra Pradesh, what are the important dates, cutoffs and much more information which will be required by the students. Read further.
NEET AP State Ranks 2019
AP releases its own cutoff for the admissions to the medical colleges in the state. The cutoff is decided as per the data received by the conducting body of NEET 2019. Candidates who have opted for the Andhra Pradesh State counselling must read this page to know all about it.
Schedule for AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 is given below.
|Date of issue of Notification for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses||21 Jun 2019|
|Availability of online Application form||22 Jun 2019|
|last date for submission of application form||28 Jun 2019 up to 5.00 pm|
|Date of release of provisional merit position||30 Jun 2019|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||03 to 08 Jul 2019|
|Reporting date||on or before 15 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of classes||01 Aug 2019|
|Closure of admissions||As per MCI/DCI schedule|
Merit List of candidates for AP MBBS/ BDS Admission 2019 is uploaded by the officials. Candidates who applied for the admission can check the merit list through the direct link which is provided below:
- Click here to check the MBBS-BDS 2019 corrigendum to the final merit list.
- Click here to check the MBBS-BDS 2019 college wise allotments in the 1st phase of counseling.
- Click here to check the Merit List after Verification for MBBS/BDS.
- Click Here to check the PMC Merit List for MBBS/BDS.
- Click Here to check the PH Merit List for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS &BUMS courses.
- Click Here to check the Anglo Indian merit list for MBBS/BDS courses.
- Click Here to check the non-eligible list for PH category candidates for MBBS,BDS, BAMS,BHMS,BNYS &BUMS courses.
- Click here to check the notice regarding MBBS-BDS 2019 web counselling.
- Click here to check the detailed notification of verification of original certificates.
- Click here to check the RVS Medical College Undertaking A, B & C category letters.
- Click here to check the number of seats to be shifted from RVS Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor to Government Medical Colleges in the AP.
- Click here to check the instruction to the students attending counseling on June 26, 2019.
Seat Matrix: Click Here to check the Seats available for MBBS and BDS Admission.
List of Candidates who appeared for Andhra Pradesh State for NEET 2019
NEET AP State Application Form 2019
The application process for AP State MBBS admissions 2019 will start soon. Candidates who wish to participate in the admissions process in AP State can fill the online application form from the official website. To complete the online application form process, candidates need to register for the same & need to pay the required application fees.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the application form for AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 from below links:
- Click here to check the Provisional list of candidates applied for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS,BNYS & BUMS admissions.
- Click here to apply online for MBBS / BDS Admission 2019.
Application Form Fee:
Candidates have to pay the Application and counselling Fee for MBBS/BDS Courses as mentioned below:
|Category||Fee (Including GST + Bank charges extra )|
|OC & BC Categories Candidates||Rs. 3540/-|
|SC/ST Categories Candidates||Rs.2950/-|
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application and counselling Fee through online by using Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Candidates should note that under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded.
List of Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
NEET 2019 Cut Off
In this exam, candidates need to score a minimum marks to qualify. That minimum marks is revealed at the time of result. However, the percentile to be obtained is already fixed.
Check the table below for NEET 2019 cut off percentile and past year cut off marks.
|Category||NEET 2019 Cut Off Percentile||Past year cut off marks|
|UR PH||45th Percentile||107||118||131|
|OBC PH||40th Percentile||96||107||118|
|SC PH||40th Percentile||96||107||118|
|ST PH||40th Percentile||96||107||118|
These cut off marks are out of 720. There is no sectional / subject wise cut off. Candidates need to obtain the cut off score in overall paper.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in