NEET 2nd Counselling 2018 Result has been kept in abeyance for now as per the notice from MCC. The students who had filled and locked their choices for the 2nd Counselling round must keep visiting the official website for further information. They can also visit the official website to check the results for the NEET 2018 2nd Counselling Round. The result will be available in the form of PDF. The eligible students can check the results by logging in to the official website. After the result declaration, the rank letter for all the eligible students will be released. They can download it from here. The eligible students will further have to report to the allotted college for further processes. Read this page about NEET 2nd Counselling 2018 Result to know all the important information about the result, what is the process thereafter and other important information about it.
NEET 2nd Counselling 2018 Result Latest Updates: 2nd Counselling Result Suspended
12 Jul 2018: NEET 2nd Counselling 2018 Result has been kept in abeyance for now as per the notice from MCC.
NEET 2nd Counselling 2018 Result
The NEET 2nd Counselling Result is for admission to the 15% All India Quota Seats. This complete process is conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Read this page to know all the crucial things about NEET 2nd Counselling 2018 Result.
|NEET 2nd Counselling 2018||Important Dates|
|Registration, Payment and Choice Filling||06 Jul- 08 July 2018|
|Choice Filling/Locking||09 Jul 2018|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||10 Jul – 11 Jul 2018|
|Result||12 Jul 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||13 Jul- 22 Jul 2018|
Check Result Here: Click here to check the NEET 2nd Counselling Result from here.
How will the Result be declared?
The students who had appeared for NEET 2018 2nd Counselling Round and submitted their choices for the colleges can check the result from the official website of MCC. It will be declared in the form of PDF. The PDF will be available on this page also. The list will contain the names of the students and the college which has been allotted to them. After checking the result, they will have to prepare themselves for the further processes.
What after NEET 2nd Counselling Result declaration?
After the results have been declared for the NEET 2nd Counselling Round, the eligible students have to report to the allotted college for the document verification process. In this, the students will have to get some documents verified which are given in the official brochure. They must know what all documents they have to carry with them to the allotted college. Check the list of all the important documents which the eligible students have to carry with them:
- NEET 2018 Admit Card issued by CBSE
- NEET 2018 Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE
- Date of Birth Certificate, in case the Metric Certificate does not bear the same
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated online.
- Proof of identity. The valid ids are as follows: Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport
The Non-Resident Indian and the Overseas Citizen of India who is appearing for Deemed Universities Counselling, following documents are mandatory for them:
- Passport copy of sponsore.
- Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of the study)
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if they are applicable for the candidate
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub- caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.
One thing which the eligible candidates must note is that it is mandatory to carry all the above mentioned documents with them to the center. If any of the document is missing, they will not be allowed to appear for the document verification process. Also, all the documents should be in original only.
Another thing which they should note is that once they are allotted the college of their choice in the 2nd Counselling Round, they will not be eligible to leave that seat. It means that the student will have to compulsorily join that college. They can leave the allotted college only if they are ready to forfeit the security fee. It means that they will not be getting their security money back which they deposited at the time of counselling.