NEET 2020 Application Form will be released by NTA. Candidates should submit NEET Application Form at nta.ac.in. NEET 2020 application form can be filled by eligible MBBS/BDS aspirants who fulfilled eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates should apply online / register until the last date. Complete process to fill and submit NEET application form is online and required to enter details, upload photograph, and signature, and pay fees. All the information filled in the NEET 2020 application form should have been correct. It is equally important to submit the form before the last date in order to appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020). NEET 2020 Admit Card will be issued to only those candidates who will successfully submitted the application form in all respects. Get here complete details of NEET 2020 application form such as date, fee, how to apply, and other information.
NEET 2020 Application Form
Medical aspirants must note the start and end dates of application form submission. They are as follows:
|Availability of application form||First week of Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply||Last week of Nov 2019|
|Candidates can edit mistakes in form (NEET 2020 application form correction)||First week of Jan 2020|
|Date of exam||03 May 2019 (Expected)|
That amount which one candidate has to pay with the application form, in order to apply for the exam, is the NEET 2020 application fee. The fee amount is:
- General / OBC candidates: Rs 1400
- SC / ST: Rs 750
How to fill NEET 2020 Application Form?
Steps to apply are as follows:
- Fill the online application form (this leads to the generation of Registration number).
- Visit the official website of NEET 2020, nta.ac.in.
- Locate and click the link to apply online under online services.
- Register by filling in basic details (name, names of parents, category, DOB, Aadhaar number, gender, nationality, email ID, mobile number).
- Enter all details asked in the application form of NEET 2020. This includes personal details, educational details, communication details, test center preferences, and other examination preferences details. Also, upload photograph and signature in specified dimensions.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Registration details including registration ID and password will be generated. Visit nta.ac.in again and login.
- Login and upload photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee.
- Depending upon category, pay the application fee.
- Submit form (online) and print confirmation page.
- Submit NEET Application Form 2020.
- Print confirmation page generated after successful form submission.
NEET 2020 Application Form Replica
While filling the application form, “Replica” is most useful. NEET releases an application form replica which contains all steps to apply online. It also contains illustrations on how to fill NEET application form. This tradition has been followed in past years and is expected to be continued. You can download PDF file and read it anytime, or read it completely here.
Photograph specifications important for NEET 2020 Application Form
Uploading an incorrect photograph is the most common mistake that students make while applying for NEET. So that you don’t do it, here is what you should know about the photograph.
- It should be a photograph of the applicant.
- It should be a recent colour passport size photograph in white background.
- Also, it should have the name and date of taking photograph.
- You should scan it in high quality and save it as JPG / JPEG within 10 to 200 kb.
NEET 2020 Application Form – Details you fill in form
- Name as per aadhaar card
- Date of birth as per aadhaar card
- Gender as per aadhaar card
- Mother’s name as given in high school certificate
- Father’s name as given in high school certificate
- Aadhaar number / aadhaar enrolment no. / registration no. Issued by facilitation centre / passport no. / ration card no./bank account no. / any other valid govt. Id. No.
- District of birth
- Occupation of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Educational qualifications of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Annual income of father’s / guardian’s / mother ’s
- Question paper language
- Are you the only child of your parents
- Year of class xii / equivalent passed / appearing
- Percentage of marks / grade in class x / equivalent and xii / equivalent
- Type of institution of class xii / equivalent
- Belonging to a rural / urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School education board
- Choice of examination centre
Photograph and Signature Specifications
Based on the size and dimension of images required in the application form last year, expected image specifications for NEET 2020 application form are as follows.
- JPG, JPEG format
- 10kb to 200kb.
- In running handwriting
- JPG, JPEG format
- 4kb to 30kb.
Regarding language of question paper selection in NEET 2020 Application Form
You can opt to get question paper in any of the following languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
Check the table below to know which city you have to appear for the exam if you select a language.
|S.No.||Language of Qs Paper||Exam Centre|
|1||Hindi and English||All cities|
|2||Assamese and English||Assam|
|3||Bengali and English||West Bengal, Tripura|
|4||Gujarati and English||Gujarat, Daman, Diu, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli|
|5||Kannada and English||Karnataka|
|6||Marathi and English||Maharashtra|
|7||Oriya and English||Odisha|
|8||Tamil and English||Tamil Nadu|
|9||Telugu and English||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
|10||Urdu and English||All cities|
Highlights of NEET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates must exercise the option of question paper medium wisely as it cannot be changed later.
- NTA will allot test center as per preferences filled by candidate in the application form of NEET 2020.
- Those who belong to the creamy layer of OBC must select Unreserved.
- Check spellings, aadhaar / number / aadhaar enrolment number / registration number issued by NTA facilitation number / passport number / ration card number / bank account number / other valid govt. identity card number, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID before submitting details for NEET 2020 registration.
- If the application fee is being paid through debit/credit card then details of it should be kept handy.
- Confirmation page generation confirms the correctness and final submission of NEET application form 2020. It is also sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Applicant must note down registration number after filling the form.
- The application form must be submitted before the last date.
- A single NEET application form must be submitted.
NEET 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidates are allowed to make correction over their NEET 2020 Application Form on its official website, nta.ac.in. To avail this facility, a candidate needs to login with their credentials and make the changes accordingly. Only some of the details can be edited over this facility. So, candidates are advised to be extra careful while filling the application form.
What is the minimum percentage required to appear for NEET exam?
The minimum marks requirement for MBBS/BDS admission is to pass subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and obtain at least 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology. For SC, ST and OBC category marks requirement is 40%. For candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs, a minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH, 40% marks for SC-PH/ ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
If I am pursuing class 12 exam in the year 2020, am I eligible to apply?
Yes, students who are appearing in the qualifying examination in 2020 can also appear in NTA NEET UG 2020. However, their admission will be subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Can candidates older than 25 years of fill NEET 2020 application form?
Last year, the Age limit for NEET exam has been finalized. The age limit set for the NEET exam is removed. It means candidates 25 years or above can apply for the NEET 2020 entrance examination.
Why should we give own mobile number or email ID?
You should give your own or your parent’s mobile number and email ID because NTA will send all updates of NEET 2020 via SMS and email to these contact points. Personal contact will help you stay up-to-date.
How to pay the application fee?
Application fee payment can be done via either credit card/debit card or net banking / UPI or E-Challan from State Bank of India.
How will I know that my NEET 2020 form has been submitted?
If your NEET 2020 form confirmation page generates then that means your form has been submitted. Remember to download and print it.
Are NRIs, OCI, PIO allowed to appear in NEET 2020?
Yes, Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are all eligible for NEET -2020.
I am appearing in class 12 exam in 2020. Am I eligible?
Yes, you are eligible if you are appearing in class 12 exam in 2020.
Do I need to send the confirmation page of NEET 2020 application form to NTA?
No, there is no need for you to send the confirmation page to NTA.
After filling NEET 2020 Application Form, you should retain the following documents.
- Confirmation page printouts x 3.
- Proof of fee payment print out.
- Passport size photograph, same as the one you uploaded in application form x 5.
- Self-declaration system generated copy (candidates from JnK who opted for 15% all India quota seats).
Cases of rejection of NEET 2020 Application Form
Your NEET 2020 application form may be rejected in the following cases.
- It is incomplete.
- You did not pay a fee.
- The application was not in accordance with NTA guidelines.
If you have any queries on NEET 2020 Application Form, please ask in the comments section below.