NEET 2020 Admit Card is looked forward to being issued by NTA. Once application form submission gets over, admit card of NEET 2020 is released in online mode. Candidate will be able to download the admit card from March 27, 2020 till the date of exam. To download the admit card the candidate would just need to enter their login credentials which they receive after successfully filling the application form. Candidate can get more imformation regarding NEET 2020 Admit Card from this page like, how to download admit card, what to carry with it, exam schedule etc.
NEET 2020 Admit Card
The NEET 2020 Admit Card is one of the most relevant documents for the candidates. The admit card is available on the official website about a few days before the exam which is March 27th,2020 for this time. Candidates need to download their admit cards and bring it along with an affixed photograph to the test centre. No candidate will be allowed entry into the examination hall without their admit cards
|NEET 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of NEET 2020 Admit Card||27 Mar 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||03 May 2020|
Admit Card: Candidates will be download NEET 2020 Hall Ticket from the official website, ntaneet.nic.in.
What is Admit Card for NEET 2020?
NEET 2020 Admit Card is a very important document in order to appear for the exam. The verification of the candidate will be done with the help of the admit card. It carries important information pertaining to the student and exam. Admit Card also proves that candidate can appear and enter the exam centre, as it proves that the candidate have cleared all the procedures for downloading the admit card. Also the admit card help the candidate know the venue, date and timing of the exam for which he want to appear for. It is released only after you have entered details in NEET 2020 application form duly.
How to download NEET 2020 Admit Card?
NEET 2020 Hall ticket will be available on the official website of NTA. Only those students will be able to download the admit card who filled the application form on time. If you want to make any edit to your form, please do it when NEET 2020 application form correction is open. It will be available online only. The students must note that the admit cards will not be sent by post. They will have to download it online only.
The students can download the Admit Card by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link to download the Admit Card
- The login window will open up. Here the candidate has to enter the following details: Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The Admit Card will be available for download.
Candidates are advised that they check all the details in the Admit Card for any mistakes in it.
Details on the NEET Admit Card 2020
The NEET 2020 hall Ticket will have the following details on it. The candidates who get the admit card are advised that they check it for any of the mistakes. You should also check out the NEET exam pattern along with the NEET 2020 syllabus.
- Candidate’s Roll Number,
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination centre allotted
- Address of the candidate
- Reporting Time at the center
- Examination Center
- IP Address
Candidate can check the image below for reference…
Documents to be carried with Admit Card
The candidates who will be appearing for NEET 2020 Exam have to carry the admit card with them to the exam hall. Along with the admit card, there are some other important documents which the candidates have to ensure that they carry. Those who do not carry these to the exam hall will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The NEET 2020 result is out few months after the examination is held.
Check the list of all the important documents to be carried to the exam hall:
- Printed Copy of Admit Card with Passport Size Photo.
- 1 Passport Sized Photo for Attendance Sheet.
- 1 One Post Card Size (4”X6”) photo for proforma
- PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card /Ration Card/Class XII Roll number issued by the Board
- PwD Certificate
The candidates must ensure that they carry all the important documents to the exam hall and not forget to carry any of the mentioned documents.
NEET 2020 Barred Items
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the Examination Centre under any circumstances. The candidates will be subjected to extensive and compulsory frisking before entering the Examination Centre with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any ornaments/metallic item.
- Any food items opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
NEET 2020 Dress Code
The candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code while appearing for NEET (UG) – 2020:
- Light clothes with long sleeves are not permitted. However in case, candidates come in cultural/ customary dress at the Examination Centre, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 12.30 pm so that there is enough time for proper frisking without any inconvenience to the candidate while maintaining the sanctity of the examination.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels are permitted. Shoes are not permitted.
- In case of any deviation required due to unavoidable (medical, etc.) circumstances, specific approval of NTA must be taken before the Admit Cards are issued.