National Testing Agency (NTA) announced NEET 2019 Result on its official website, ntaneet.nic.in. NEET 2019 result declared at around 1:35 PM today on June 05, 2019. Only those candidates who appeared for National Eligibility Entrance Test NEET on May 05 and 20, 2019, can check the result. The result is available only on the official website. In order to check NEET 2019 result and know the rank list, candidates must log in by entering the login credentials as generated at the time of online registration. NTA NEET 2019 Result indicates subject wise marks, overall marks, overall rank, category rank, cut off.
Candidates procuring equal to or more than NEET 2019 cut off are declared qualified under NEET 2019. NEET 2019 qualified candidates can only participate in All India Quota (AIQ) Counselling and state counselling for MBBS / BDS admission for admission to approximately 90000 seats. Get here complete details of NEET 2019 Result including date, rank list, toppers, and cut off.
NEET 2019 Result
It is to note that only NTA releases the result. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) uses the result for the purpose of 15% AIQ admission. Also, NEET 2019 result used by state governments for 85% state quota admission. Read on to know complete details related to result and post the result.
|NEET 2019||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||05 May 2019
20 May 2019 – Odisha Candidates
|NEET 2019 Answer Key by NTA||29 May 2019|
|NEET 2019 Result||05 Jun 2019|
NEET 2019 Scorecard
Top 50 Toppers of NEET 2019
|NEET AI Rank||Candidate’s Name||Gender||Marks Obtained||Percentile Score||State|
|3||AKSHAT KAUSHIK||Male||700||99.9997873||Uttar Pradesh|
|5||ANANT JAIN||Male||695||99.999362||Uttar Pradesh|
|6||BHAT SARTHAK RAGHAVENDRA||Male||695||99.999362||Maharashtra|
|7||MADHURI REDDY G||Female||695||99.999362||Telangana|
|8||DHRUV KUSHWAHA||Male||695||99.999362||Uttar Pradesh|
|10||RAGHAV DUBEY||Male||691||99.9992203||Madhya Pradesh|
|11||HEMANT KHANDELIA||Male||691||99.9992203||West Bengal|
|15||KIRTI AGRAWAL||Female||690||99.9980861||Madhya Pradesh|
|16||QURESHI ASRA||Female||690||99.9980861||Andhra Pradesh|
|18||HARSHVI NAYAN JOBANPUTRA||Female||690||99.9980861||Gujarat|
|22||HARDIK GUPTA||Male||690||99.9980861||Uttar Pradesh|
|25||DEEPENDRA SINGH CHOYAL||Male||690||99.9980861||Rajasthan|
|31||HRUDYA LAKSHMI BOSE||Female||687||99.9977317||Kerala|
|33||ASWIN V P||Male||686||99.9973773||Kerala|
|34||MANE SAIRAJ ANANDRAO||Male||686||99.9973773||Maharashtra|
|35||ABHISHEK RAJPUT||Male||686||99.9973773||Madhya Pradesh|
|36||PHANEENDRA D R||Male||686||99.9973773||Karnataka|
|39||ANURAG GAUTAM||Male||685||99.9949672||Uttar Pradesh|
|40||PILLI BHANU SIVA TEJA||Male||685||99.9949672||Andhra Pradesh|
|42||SODAM SRI NANDAN REDDY||Male||685||99.9949672||Andhra Pradesh|
|43||P MAHESH ANAND||Male||685||99.9949672||Karnataka|
|44||M H SAYAN SHAH||Male||685||99.9949672||West Bengal|
|45||SHIKHAR GUPTA||Male||685||99.9949672||Uttar Pradesh|
|46||DIPRASOM DAS||Male||685||99.9949672||West Bengal|
|50||DATE SIDDHANT YASHAVANT||Male||685||99.9949672||Maharashtra|
NEET 2019 Result Press Release
NEET 2019 Result – Highlights
- NTA announces the result.
- Calculation of marks is done on the basis of NEET 2019 Answer Key by NTA.
- It is published online at ntaneet.nic.in only.
- Candidates have to log in with username and password or roll number and date of birth.
- Only those who obtain marks equal to or more than cut off will qualify.
- There is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation of NEET 2019 result.
How to check NEET Result?
Candidates can check NEET 2019 Result in online mode only. They can use instructions below to check the result.
Step 1:- Visit the official website of NTA that is nta.ac.in.
First of all, candidates need to go to nta.ac.in. There, they have to click on the link “NTA Exams” that appear in the main menu. This opens a drop down where they can click on the link of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
Step 2:- Use NEET 2019 Login To Check Result
Now they have to locate the login link or NEET 2019 Result link. In order to log in, one has to enter roll number and date of birth as in NEET 2019 Admit Card.
Step 3:- Check NEET Result, download mark sheet, rank card.
Candidates can see the result on the screen. They need to now download it and print it for the purpose of counselling. A sample result is shown below. Other details like nationality, date of birth will be as in NEET 2019 Application Form.
Tie Breaking Criteria for NEET Result
If two or more candidates score equal marks then NTA will use the tie breaking criteria. It is the basis on which tie will be broken, as explained below.
- Candidates who have higher marks in biology will get higher rank.
- If tie persists then those who have higher marks in chemistry will get higher rank.
- If tie still persists then those who have fewer wrong answers will get higher rank.
- In the event that tie still remains then older candidate gets better rank.
Significance of NEET Result
NEET Result is very important for various reasons. The most significant points are mentioned below.
- Admission to approximately 90,000 MBBS and BDS seats in India will be on the basis of NTA NEET Result 2019 only.
- Moreover, admission to AYUSH programs will also be on the basis of NEET Result.
- The score and rank of the exam are valid only for one next academic session that is 2019-2020.
- Only two colleges in India are allowed to hold separate medical entrance exams, they are AIIMS and JIPMER. Apart from that all MCI/DCI approved colleges in India will only accept NEET 2019 Result.
NEET 2019 Cut Off
Officially, “In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for a particular academic year, it is necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum marks in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test held for the said academic year besides obtaining minimum prescribed marks at the qualifying examination.”
Therefore, it is important to obtain cut off marks in order to qualify for the exam. Cut off scores are as follows:
- Candidate must obtain at least 50th percentile if he/she belongs to UR category.
- Candidate must obtain at least 40th percentile if he/she belongs to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Those who belong to 45th percentile for those who are UR-PH candidates.
- Those who belong to SC / ST / OBC PH category need to obtain 40th
Please note that here we are talking about percentile cut off.
NEET 2019 Cut Off
Cut off for NEET 2019 has been announced and is as follows for all the categories:
|Category||NEET 2019 Cut Off Percentile||NEET 2019 Cutoff Score||Number of Candidates|
Candidates can check also check past year cutoffs.
|UR||119 (↓ -9.1%)||131 (↓ -9.66%)||145|
|OBC / SC / ST||96 (↓ -10.28%)||107 (↓ -9.32%)||118|
|UR PH||107 (↓ -9.32%)||118 (↓ -9.92%)||131|
|OBC / SC / ST PH||96 (↓ -10.28%)||107 (↓ -9.32%)||118|
What is NTA?
NTA is the National Testing Agency. It is the new organization which has been formed by the government to conduct exams including NEET. Key highlights of the body are as follows.
- Union cabinet approved the formation of NTA on 10 November 2017.
- It got a one time grant of 25 crores from the Government of India.
- The body is an autonomous premier testing organization.
- The responsibility of NTA is limited to holding NEET exam, declaration of NEET Result, and providing All India Rank to Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for counselling of 15% All India Quota Seats, Deemed Universities/Central Universities/Seats of ESIC & AFMC including BHU & AMU and providing the result to the State Counselling Authorities and Admitting Institutions.
- Official website of NTA is nta.ac.in.
If you have any queries regarding NEET Result, please ask in comments below.