NEET 2019 Result – NTA will announce NEET 2019 Result. Date of declaration of result is 05 June 2019. Candidates who will have appeared for National Eligibility Entrance Test on 05 May 2019 can check result at official website of NTA that is nta.ac.in. In order to check it and know rank list, they have to login by entering roll number and date of birth. NTA NEET Result 2019 will indicate subject wise marks, overall marks, overall rank, category rank, cut off. If candidates obtain marks equal to or more than cut off then they will be declared as qualified. They can then participate in all India quota counselling and state counselling for MBBS/BDS admission for admission to approximately 90000 seats. Get here complete details of NEET 2019 Result including date, rank list, toppers, cut off.
NEET 2019 Result
NEET 2019 Result can be checked online at nta.ac.in as per schedule given below. Candidates can download result, marks cum rank sheet, rank letter from date of declaration of result to until it is available on nta.ac.in, and later from DigiLocker also. Note the dates below.
|NEET 2019||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||05 May 2019|
|NEET 2019 Answer Key by NTA||Expected In May 2019|
|NEET 2019 Result||05 Jun 2019|
MCC will use the result for the purpose of 15% AIQ admission, and state governments will use it for 85% state quota admission. Read on to know complete details related to result and post result.
Candidates can check result here and at nta.ac.in.
NTA is the National Testing Agency. It is the new organization which has been formed by the government to conduct exams including NEET. Key highlights of the body are as follows.
- Union cabinet approved the formation of NTA on 10 November 2017.
- It got a one time grant of 25 crores from the Government of India.
- The body is an autonomous premier testing organization.
- The responsibility of NTA is limited to holding NEET exam, declaration of NEET Result 2019, and providing All India Rank to Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for counselling of 15% All India Quota Seats, Deemed Universities/Central Universities/Seats of ESIC & AFMC including BHU & AMU and providing the result to the State Counselling Authorities and Admitting Institutions.
- Official website of NTA is nta.ac.in.
NEET 2019 Result – Highlights
- NTA will announce the result.
- Calculation of marks will be on basis of NEET 2019 Answer Key by NTA.
- It will be published online at nta.ac.in only.
- Candidates have to login with username and password or roll number and date of birth.
- Only those who obtain marks equal to or more than cut off will qualify.
- There is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation.
How to check NEET 2019 Result?
Candidates can check NEET 2019 Result in online mode only. They can use instructions below to check result.
Step 1:- Visit official website of NTA that is nta.ac.in.
First of all, candidates need to go to nta.ac.in. There, they have to click on the link “NTA Exams” that appear in main menu. This opens a drop down where they can click on the link of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
Step 2:- Use NEET 2019 Login To Check Result
Now they have to locate the login link, or NEET 2019 Result link which will be available only from 05 June 2019 onwards. In order to login, one has to enter roll number and date of birth as in NEET 2019 Admit Card.
Step 3:- Check NEET 2019 Result, download mark sheet, rank card.
Candidates can see the result on screen. They need to now download it and print it for the purpose of counselling. A sample result is shown below. Other details like nationality, date of birth will be as in NEET 2019 Application Form.
Tie Breaking Criteria for NEET 2019 Result
If two or more candidates score equal marks then NTA will use the tie breaking criteria. It is the basis on which tie will be broken, as explained below.
- Candidates who have higher marks in biology will get higher rank.
- If tie persists then those who have higher marks in chemistry will get higher rank.
- If tie still persists then those who have fewer wrong answers will get higher rank.
- In the event that tie still remains then older candidate gets better rank.
Significance of NTA NEET Result 2019
NEET 2019 Result is very important for various reasons. The most significant points are mentioned below.
- Admission to approximately 90,000 MBBS and BDS seats in India will be on the basis of NTA NEET Result 2019 only.
- Moreover, admission to AYUSH programs will also be on basis of NEET 2019 Result.
- The score and rank of the exam is valid only for one next academic session that is 2019-2020.
- Only two colleges in India are allowed to hold separate medical entrance exams, they are AIIMS and JIPMER. Apart from that all MCI/DCI approved colleges in India will only accept NEET 2019 Result.
NEET 2019 Cut Off
Officially, “In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum marks in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test held for the said academic year besides obtaining minimum prescribed marks at the qualifying examination.”
Therefore, it is important to obtain cut off marks in order to qualify exam. Cut off scores are as follows:
- Candidate must obtain at least 50th percentile if he/she belongs to UR category.
- Candidate must obtain at least 40th percentile if he/she belongs to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Those who belong to 45th percentile for those who are UR-PH candidates.
- Those who belong to SC / ST / OBC PH category need to obtain 40th
Please note that here we are talking about percentile cut off.
Marks corresponding to cut off percentile is known once result is out. You can check past year cut offs to get an idea.
|UR||119 (↓ -9.1%)||131 (↓ -9.66%)||145|
|OBC / SC / ST||96 (↓ -10.28%)||107 (↓ -9.32%)||118|
|UR PH||107 (↓ -9.32%)||118 (↓ -9.92%)||131|
|OBC / SC / ST PH||96 (↓ -10.28%)||107 (↓ -9.32%)||118|
If you have any queries regarding NEET 2019 Result, please ask in comments below.