The NTA will release the NEET 2019 Result online. Students can check the NEET 2019 Result on the official website, i.e. nta.ac.in. NTA has claimed that the exam will take place twice in 2019. So the Result of NEET 2019 will also release twice and separately as per the schedule of both the exams. The NEET 2019 Result for February session will release in the First week of March 2019 and the NEET 2019 Result for May session will release in the First week of June 2019.

The candidates who appeared in the exam only they can check the NEET 2019 Result. For checking the Result you need to have Roll number and Password. The candidates who qualify in the NEET 2019 they will be called for counseling round. Finally, after the counseling, the students can take admissions to the college/institution allotted to them. With the help of this article, you can get the complete information about the NEET 2019 Result.

NEET 2019 Result

The Result of NEET 2019 will declare twice. But the counseling and the admission process will hold once after the May session of NEET 2019 exam. Candidates can take both or either one of the two examinations as per their preference. The NEET 2019 Result will contain the Rank and overall score of the student. The complete schedule of the same is given in the table below.

NEET 2019 Result Important Dates
NEET February 2019 exam will hold on 01 Feb 2019 to 17 Feb 2019
The Result of NEET February 2019 will declare on 1st week of March 2019
NEET May 2019 exam will hold on 12 May 2019 to 26 May 2019
The Result of NEET May 2019 will declare on 1st week of June 2019

Result: The candidates can check the NEET 2019 Result at nta.ac.in.

For NEET May 2019 Result, click here.

Steps to check the Result

The NEET 2019 Result will declare in the form of Scorecard. Candidates can follow the steps below in order to download the Scorecard/Result.

  • First of all, visit the official website or simply click on the above direct link.
  • Visit the Medical portal.
  • In the below quick link section, click on the Result.

NEET 2019 Result: Know NTA NEET 2019 Result Date, Time, How To Check

  • Log in with your Roll number and Password.
  • Thereafter, you can view your Result.
  • Take a printout of your NEET 2019 Result as well for the future use.

NEET 2019 Merit List

The merit list for NEET 2019 will declare on the basis of overall scores and Percentile scores. Two percentiles will declare, one is section-wise percentile score and another is Overall Percentile score. The Merit List will contain the names of the students shortlisted for the further Counseling round. Only the students having their names in the Merit List will be able to appear in the counseling.

NEET 2019 Counseling

The NEET 2019 counseling will hold on after the declaration of the NEET 2019 Result. The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will conduct the counseling. 15% seat quota is on All India basis. Remaining 85% seat quota is on the state-wise basis. The MCC will decide the procedure of Counseling for All India basis. Every state has their own counseling committee. So they will decide the state wise counseling of NEET 2019. Aspirants who will get the admission to the colleges/institutions can pay the admission fee on the same day. The list of documents which are necessary to bring at the time of examination.

Documents required in Counseling

  • 10+2 Mark Sheet
  • Higher Secondary Certificate
  • Matriculation Certificate
  • Caste Certificate ( only for reserved category candidates)
  • NEET 2019 Result or Scorecard
  • Valid government ID Proof such as Aadhar card
  • Passport size photograph

All the above documents are necessary in order to attend the counseling round. If a candidate fails to bring any of the above documents at the time of counseling, they will not allow sitting in the counseling.

NEET 2019

Leave a Reply