NEET 2019 Application Form is over. Last date to apply online was November 30, 2018. It is responsibility of candidates to check eligibility criteria before applying. Applicants must keep a printout of confirmation page after submitting application form of NEET 2019. NTA will also publish application status at candidate login. Those who submit application form in time will be issued admit card for NEET 2019 by NTA at nta.ac.in on April 15, 2019. Get here complete details of NEET 2019 application form including dates, how to apply, fees, photograph and signature specifications, status, application form correction.
NEET 2019 Application Form
From NEET 2019 onwards, NTA (National Testing Agency) is the new exam conducting body. Therefore NTA, instead of CBSE, has announced important dates for NEET 2019 application form. Check dates in table below and apply online accordingly.
|NEET 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|NTA will release online application form of NEET 2019 on||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit NEET 2019 application form||30 Nov 2018|
|Last date to pay application fee||01 Dec 2018|
|NEET 2019 application form correction to start||14 Jan 2019|
|Last date to make corrections in form||31 Jan 2019|
|Display of application status (expected)||Dec 2018|
|Issuance of NEET 2019 admit card||15 Apr 2019|
|Exam Date||05 May 2019|
Please read about age limit, educational qualification and other eligibility criteria of NEET 2019 prior to filling the application form.
Apply Online Here: Process Over…!!!
Aadhaar No Longer Mandatory For NEET Application Form
A good news to NEET 2019 aspirants is that aadhaar card is no longer mandatory for application form. As per latest verdict of the Supreme Court, aadhaar cannot be made compulsory for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG).
Alternatives to Aadhaar Card
In NEET 2019 application form, candidates have to enter any one ID proof details. A list of all acceptable ID proofs, except Aadhaar Card (aadhaar card is also allowed) are as follows.
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar enrolment number
- Ration card
MHRD minister Prakash Javadekar announced in a press conference held in July 2018, that there will be no change in application form fee for NEET 2019. In accordance with the same same fee amount as last year remains. Candidates can see fee amount below.
- Application fee for General / OBC: Rs 1400
- Application fee for SC / ST / PH: Rs 750
In addition to the fee amount, there may be some additional charges such as service charges, processing fees, GST. Going by usual transactions, the expected amount for additional fees are as follows.
Here are all important instructions regarding NEET 2019 Application Form. Candidates must adhere to instructions to ensure their application form is accepted.
- NTA will only accept online application form through official website.
- Candidate must ensure that email ID and mobile number are their own as NTA will send all communication via email and SMS respectively at these addresses.
- It is advisable to read NEET 2019 information brochure and application form replica carefully before applying.
- All four steps of online application form filling can be done separately or together.
- NTA will not refund fee amount.
- Candidates are not required to submit any document or certificate by post for the purpose of submitting application form.
- NTA does not verify information submitted in NEET 2019 application form. Also it does not check eligibility. Data will be verified at time of admission by admitting institute, and then, if any data is found to be incorrect, then candidature will be cancelled even if candidate gets admission through NEET 2019.
Candidates can select 4 cities in NEET 2019 application form. It has to be filled in order of preference, that is first choice of city should be at 1, then second choice should be at 2, and so on. NTA will try to allocate first choice of city to candidate for exam. However, if due to unavailability of seats in that city, or other reasons, NTA may allot another city. Candidates will be informed of allotted exam centre (name and address) through admit card of NEET 2019 which will be available from April 15, 2019.
Expected list of cities where NEET 2019 is likely to be held are given below. Exact list will be updated on 01 Nov 2018 when NEET 2019 information brochure is released.
How to fill and submit NEET 2019 Application Form, pay fee?
Filling and submission of online application form of NEET 2019, including entering data, uploading scanned photograph and signature, has to be done at official website of NEET 2019 that is nta.ac.in. Once application form is submitted, Confirmation Page with NEET 2019 Application Number is generated. It is important to take a printout of confirmation page for future reference. However there is no need to send NTA NEET 2019 Application Form Confirmation Page to NTA. Modes of fee payment are credit card, debit card, net banking, e-challan.
Before Applying Online
- Download NEET 2019 information brochure and read it.
- Ensure that you are eligible for NEET 2019 exam.
- Keep scanned copy of photograph and signature as per specifications.
Photograph and signature specifications
- Photograph should be coloured or black and white (with clear contrast).
- Candidate should not be wearing caps or goggles. However, spectacles are allowed.
- NTA will reject polaroid photos / unclear photos.
- Photograph should be 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Signature should be 4 kb to 30 kb.
Details To Be Filled In NEET 2019 Application Form
All the information that has to be filled in application form of NEET 2019 are given below.
How to pay application fee?
Candidates must pay fee as per their category through modes made available by NTA only. Following modes of payment are available for NEET 2019 application form.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Online fee payment
- To pay application fee in online mode, candidates must opt for credit/debit card or net banking.
- Then they will be redirected to online payment gateway.
- Now they have to enter relevant card details or net banking login details.
- After that they have to verify amount and complete transaction. Do not press back or refresh button during this process.
Offline fee payment
- In order to pay fee offline, select e-challan.
- E-challan will appear on screen in triplicate.
- Print it.
- Take e-challan printout and cash amount equivalent to fee to nearest SBI bank branch.
- Pay fee and submit e-challan bank copy. Take stamped student copy.
- Now login and update details / check status and submit remaining NEET 2019 application form.
Step By Step Guide To Fill NEET 2019 Application Form
Instruction manual for application form will be downloadable from date of availability of form. However it is worthy to note that NTA has already launched official website. You can see screenshots below to get an idea of how form filling will be.
This is the main page of official website of NTA exams (nta.ac.in).
When you click “NTA Exams” in menu, a drop down opens. Here, click on “National Eligibility cum Entrance Test”.
Medical entrance exam page opens. Here you see details of NEET 2019. At its end, there are two links – registration, login. In NEET 2019 application form filling window, these links shall remain active.
Further steps for form filling will be available when form releases.
Apply Online At CSC
If candidate is not well versed with online format of application form, then they can use services of Common Services Centre, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India under the Digital India initiatives of Honorable Prime Minister. Village panchayats level Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) manage CSC.
There are over 1.5 lakh CSC in India. Rural and urban students can use them to fill NEET 2019 application form and pay fee through e-wallet. Check list of CSC at csc.gov.in (inert link).
Those who have applied must check fee payment status at NTA NEET 2019 official website (nta.ac.in).
If status says “OK”, then you can print confirmation page of NEET 2019 application form.
If status is not “OK”, then following instructions can be executed.
Did you pay fee through e-challan? Then please contact bank where you submitted fee to update fee payment status.
Did you pay through credit/debit card or netbanking? If status is not OK, then it means that transaction was not successful, it will be refunded within 7-10 days. Please make payment again and ensure that this time status shows “OK”.
NEET 2019 Application Form Status
It is expected that NTA will release application form status in December 2018. It will inform whether application form has been received with fees. Only those candidates will be considered to appear for NEET 2019 whose form and fee have been received.
Candidates may get a chance to approach NTA helpline if they had paid fee but their particular is not shown in NEET 2019 application form status display. In such an eventuality, they should approach helpline within prescribed dates with following documents.
- Proof of fee paid such as transaction slip copy of fee paid through credit / debit card or net banking.
- NEET 2019 application form confirmation page printout.
Candidates are requested to note that if they had not paid fee before last date then their application form will not be accepted. Also, any representation against not being accepted despite paying fee on time will not be accepted after last date prescribed by NTA.
NTA may also send email and SMS to registered email ID and mobile number. Therefore candidates must check them regularly.
NEET 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates who fill and submit application form on time will get one chance to edit it. NTA has allowed correction in application form of NEET 2019 from January 14-31, 2019. Around 15 days window will be given, during which, candidates will be able to login to edit their application form.
NTA shall not accept any corrections through offline mode via fax or application, or even email.
NEET 2019 Application Form FAQs
With so much changing in the exam, confusion has built up around application form also. There are many questions that students are asking about it. Here, we have compiled all questions about application form and answered them for you.
Qs. How do I register for NEET 2019?
Ans. You can register for NEET 2019 in online mode. NTA makes NEET 2019 online form as per schedule. In that window, when online form is available, you can access the apply online link on this page. After you go to online form, you have to enter details asked in the form, upload images, and pay fee. This was you register for NEET 2019.
Qs. Which documents will I need for registration?
Ans. You will need photograph, signature, thumb impression to upload in form. In addition, you will need class 10, 12 certificates / marksheets, aadhaar card, caste certificate (if applicable) to refer to while filling details in online form.
Qs. What details do I have to fill in online application form of NEET 2019?
Ans. You will know details to fill in NEET 2019 online form when form is available. It is likely that you will have to fill following details:
- Personal details such as name, name of parents, address, category, DOB, gender, state of eligibility, mobile number, email ID.
- Choices like examination centre, language of paper.
- Educational details such as class 10 board and school, class 12 board and school, roll numbers, marks.
Qs. How to pay NEET 2019 application form fee?
Ans. NTA will specify modes of fee payment. Most likely form of fee payment will be online mode via credit card, debit card, net banking.
If you have any other question on NEET 2019 Application Form, feel free to ask in comments below.
NEET 2019 Application Form – A Summary
NEET 2019 Application Form is available from 01 November 2018. The last date to register for it is 30 November 2018. Candidates can apply in online mode as per schedule. They must check eligibility criteria before doing registration. NEET 2019 Application Form can be filled at NTA exams website nta.ac.in. The application fee is Rs 1400 for general/OBC, and Rs 750 for SC/ST candidates. NEET 2019 is the national level medical entrance exam for admission to MBBS, BDS in medical and dental colleges in India.