Being the conducting body of NEET 2019, the NTA will release the NEET 2019 Admit Card via online mode. Candidates can download the Admit Card of NEET 2019 from the official website of NTA, i.e. nta.ac.in. This year the exam will take place twice a year. So the NEET 2019 Admit Card will also release twice as per the respective schedule of the exams. The release date of Admit Card is yet to announce.
The candidates who complete the application process and book the slot for the exam within the deadline can get the NEET 2019 Admit Card. It is a mandatory document and candidates have to bring it at the time of the exam. Any candidate who fails to bring the Admit Card will not allow entering the examination hall. With the help of this article, candidates can get the complete information about the NEET 2019 Admit Card.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
As per the new guidelines by NTA, the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for NEET 2019 will remain the same. The exam will take place in online mode. It will be a computer-based test. The question paper will be objective type. The mode of question paper that will be in English, Hindi, or Regional language. The total number of questions will be 100 and the maximum marks will be 400. The schedule for NEET 2019 Admit Card is mentioned in the table below.
|NEET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to apply for NEET February 2019||31 Oct 2018|
|Issuing of Admit Card (February 2019)||Jan 2019|
|NEET February 2019 exam will hold on||03 Feb 2019 to 17 Feb 2019|
|Last date to apply for NEET May 2019||To be announced|
|Issuing of Admit Card (May 2019)||To be announced|
|NEET May 2019 exam will hold on||12 May 2019 to 26 May 2019|
Admit Card: The NEET 2019 Admit Card will be available at nta.ac.in.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website or just simply click on the above direct link.
- Open the Medical Portal of NTA.
- Search for the “Admit Card” Panel.
- Log in by entering your Application number and Password.
- Click on the”Submit” button.
- Thereafter, you can view your Admit Card.
- Download the NEET 2019 Admit Card.
- Check all the details.
- Take a printout for the same.
Details mentioned in Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s Address
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and time
- Exam Center’s Address
Students must check the above all details. These details must be on the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancies, contact the authorities immediately.
How to download Admit Card if forgotten Password?
As you know that Application number and Password are the essentials to log in. In case if you forget the Password, then you need to recover it again.
- Firstly, visit the login page.
- Click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your valid E-mail ID or Phone number.
- You will receive an OTP on your E-mail ID or phone number.
- Now you can reset your Password.
- After resetting the Password.
- Log in again with your new password.
- Candidates must bring the hard copy of the NEET 2019 Admit Card.
- We suggest you take the colored printout of the Admit Card, as it will show your photograph and signature even more clear.
- Do not bring any electronic device such as Mobile phones, Calculators, Pagers etc.
- Along with the Admit Card, candidates need to bring a valid government ID Proof.
- Reach the exam center 30 to 40 minutes prior to the examination.