NEET 2018 Marks Calculator – Here is a simple and easy app to calculate your NEET 2018 score. Marks calculator of NEET 2018 takes actual marking scheme of NEET exam into account. It also considers negative marking. In this app, candidate can enter number of right answers and wrong answers; this app automatically calculates his/her marks. No registration is required to use AglaSem NEET 2018 Marks Calculator.
Before you use NEET marks calculator, you can check answer key of NEET 2018. This will help you know which questions you have marked correctly and which are incorrect. Wish you best results!
NEET 2018 Marks Calculator
Marks calculator for NEET 2018 is given here.
Dear candidates, if NEET 2018 Marks Calculator was helpful to you, then please share it with your friends
How to use NEET 2018 Marks Calculator?
Navigating through the marks calculator of NEET 2018 is simple and student friendly. Its ultimate goal is to help lessen the anxiety of students who are eager to know their results. This is how you can use it:
- First of all, you need to check answer key of NEET 2018.
- Using answer keys, you find out number of right answers (say it is R) and number of wrong answers (say it is W).
- Now UI of marks calculator of NEET 2018 is easy to interpret: you need to input your number of correct answers (R) in first field and incorrect answers (W) in second.
- Then hit “Calculate” button.
- Extra step: You can then use rank predictor of NEET 2018 to predict your rank.
How much are you scoring in NEET 2018 as per marks calculator? Share your scores in comments below!
Calculate NEET 2018 Percentile
In order to be eligible for MBS/BDS admission, candidates need to obtain at least cut off of NEET 2018 which will be equal to marks at following percentile:
|General – PwD||45th percentile|
|OBC – PwD||40th Percentile|
|SC – PwD||40th Percentile|
|ST – PwD||40th Percentile|
Formula for calculating percentile is as follows:
B / T x 100
- B = Number of candidates below you in merit list.
- T = Total candidates.
Or, it can also be said that percentile is:
(T – R) / T x 100
- T = Total candidates
- R = Your rank
What is the marking scheme used to calculate NEET 2018 score?
The marking scheme used for NEET 2018 marks calculator is same as the actual / official marking scheme as per exam pattern of NEET 2018 implemented by CBSE:
- +4 for correct answer
- -1 (negative marking) for incorrect answer
- -1 (negative marking) if more than one answer is marked
- 0 for no answer marked
Q. How to calculate negative marking in NEET?
A. To calculate negative marking in NEET, you need to find out number of your answers that are incorrect (do not match with answer key); say it is “X”. You also need to know number of questions where you have marked more than one answer; say it is “Y”. Now add “X” and “Y”.
Negative marking = -(X+Y)
Best of luck for your NEET 2018 Result!