CBSE has released NEET 2018 Admit Card. Candidates can download the admit card for the examination from the official website or the link on this page. After downloading the admit card of NEET, the copy of the same will be sent to candidates on their registered email id. Candidates must carry the NEET 2018 Admit Card and a photograph on the day of examination. Candidates who do not possess valid admit cards on the entrance test day, will not be allowed to enter the examination hall under any circumstances. Check more details regarding NEET 2018 Admit Card below.
NEET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates have to download the admit cards online only. No separate copies of the admit card will be sent to them by post. Check your examination center name and address carefully on the admit card.
|Release of NEET 2018 Admit Card||17 April 2018|
|Online Examination Date||06 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to get you NEET 2018 Admit Card
How to Download NEET 2018 Admit Card
The procedure to download the admit card of NEET 2018 is as mentioned below:
- Click on the link given above.
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Download the admit card in PDF format.
- Take a print-out for the admit card and keep a copy of the same for future references.
Candidates must check the following information on the admit card. In case of any discrepancies contact the authorities immediately.
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center allotted.
On the Examination Day
Candidates must locate the examination center atleast one day before the examination day. Check the traffic, weather etc before leaving your residence. On the entrance day, the candidate should reach the examination hall before 9:30 A.M positively. The Examination Centre will be opened 2 hours and 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
In the Examination Hall
Carry only Admit Card and photographs in the examination Hall
Items like Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks and other barred items are not allowed in the examination hall.
In the examination hall, Candidates have to show the admit cards to the invigilator to prove his/her identity. After confirming the same, candidates need to put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet. Just after that candidates will be allotted their seats. Candidates must sit on their specified seats only, otherwise, their examination stands to be canceled.
Candidates must listen to the invigilator for any instructions given by him. Wait for the signal of starting and ending of the exam. Put your signature on the attendance sheet while handling over your answer sheet to the invigilator. Leave the examination hall after the instruction of the invigilator.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc
- Items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge and Brooch etc
- Any metallic item, Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
Candidates on the examination day must wear light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser. For the shoes, Slippers, sandals with low heels are only allowed.