MP PG Medical Admission 2018 will be conducted by Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh. The counseling will be held for admission to MD/MS courses for the academic session 2018. The admission to the PG courses in various Govt. and Private Colleges in the State will be on the basis of NEET PG 2018 score respectively. In order to apply for counseling, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid by the Counselling authority. The NBE provide the merit list to the MCC for All India 50% quota seats and also to the respective State for the 50% State Quota Counselling. NBE is not involved in the counseling for admission to PG courses. Check more details regarding the MP PG Medical Admission 2018 in the article below.
MP PG Medical Admission 2018
First, the candidates need to register online. Then they need to complete the choice filling and locking process. After the choice filling is done, the seat allotment result will be published online. At the designated place, the selected candidates need to report for document verification. And, finally, report at the allotted college to complete the rest of the admission process. Candidates can check the expected schedule for MP PG Medical Admission 2018 in the table below.
|Registration for the Counselling shall begin by||04th week of Mar 2018|
|Last date to complete the registration process||01st week of Apr 2018|
|Choice Filling and Locking Process shall begin by||04th week of Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the choices||01st week of Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Seat Allotment Result||02nd week of Apr 2018|
|Document Verification and admission process at Designated Center||02nd to 03rd week of Apr 2018|
|Reporting to the Allotted College to complete the admission process||02nd to 04th week of Apr 2018|
|Online Facility for Upgradation shall be available from||04th week of Apr 2018|
|Online Cancellation/ Resignation at College Levell shall be done by||upto 02nd week od May 2018|
MP PG Medical Registration 2018
In the first stage of the Counselling Process, the candidates need to register online at dme.mponline.gov.in. The registration shall be done by online mode only. After the registration part is over, the candidates will give a choice in which they can either opt for waiting or can do choice filling and proceed to Choice Filing & Payment of portal fee. Those candidates who don’t want to participate in First Round Of Counselling have to choose “Opt for waiting” Option at the time of Registration. The detailed process in explained below:
- Registration: To appear for the counseling, the aspirant need to register online by entering their basic personal information, NEET PG 2018 or NEET MDS 2018 score. Also, the candidate need to enter their security key in combination with their Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY), MBBS/BDS passing year (yyyy), NEET Score (before decimal). For example: Date of Birth – 23/04/2000, MBBS/BDS passing year – 2014, NEET Score – 58.0098. So, the Secret Key will be 2304200020140058.
- Choice Filling: After the registration process is done, the candidate can give preference wise selection of choices for government/ self-government and/ private colleges.
- Choice Locking: After the candidates have given their preferences for the colleges and courses, they need to lock their choices and submit their choices. Candidates must obtain a printout after the Choice locking. Once the choices have been submitted, the candidate shall not be able to make any changes.
- Fees to be paid for Counselling: Next, the candidate need to pay the registration fee of Rs.500, Portal fees of Rs. 30 and Rs. 100 for Choice locking fee. The fee for counseling shall be payable by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Opt for Waiting: Candidates who do not wish to fill any Choice in the available subject/college in the 01st round of counseling will have an option of “Opt for Waiting”, but they shall have to pay an extra fee of Rs. 100 to lock this option.
MP PG Medical Seat Allotment Result 2018
The Counselling conducting authority will publish the resutl for seat allotment at its official website. The result for seat allotment shall be available in pdf format. The seat will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of their merit in NEET PG 2018 or NEET MDS 2018, choices given and availability of seats. After the declaration of the result of the allocation, the candidate will be able to take a print out of the Provisional Allotment Letter. In this provisional allocation letter, the schedule for document verification will be given.
MP PG Medical Document Verification 2018
The candidates who have been allotted a seat need to be present as per the schedule at the prescribed venue. The schedule for document verification will be mentioned in the Provisional Allotment Letter. The process for conducting Document Verification will be held as follows:
- It is important the candidate should be physically present for the Counselling.
- The candidate must carry all the relevant documents at the time of document verification.
- The Document Scrutiny committee will verify all documents.
- If the documents are approved, the candidate need to pay the admission fee of the allotted college and the course. Also, they need to report to the allotted college.
- The College will finally lock the admission of the allotted candidate and will generate admission slip.
- The selected candidates will be considered as the final admission of counseling at this stage. Certificates related to the original documents submitted by the respective theoretician / Principal will be issued.
- The candidates who will report to the allotted college need to give their Willingness for Upgradation or Not. If the candidate is satisfied with the allotted college and course, the counseling process is over for such candidates.
- If however, the candidate opts for Upgradation, the hey will appear for Second Round of Seat Allotment.
MP PG Medical Second Round of Counselling 2018
The following candidates will be eligible for Second Round of MP PG Counselling 2018:
- Those who “Opt for Waiting” in the first round of Counselling
- Those who were allotted a seat but gave their preference for Upgradation at the allotted college.
Process for Second Round of Counselling is as follows:
- The candidate need to do choice filling for Second Round and pay the amount for choice filling via online mode.
- On the basis of the merit, choices given and availability of seat, the authorities will publish the seat allotment result at its official website.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat need to appear for Second Round of MP PG Medical Counselling 2018.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat in Round 2, will be issued a Provisional Allotment Letter and need to report to the verification center as per the schedule.
- The document Scrutiny committee will verify all documents.
- If the documents are approved by the committee, then pay the admission fee online and report to the allotted college.
- The college will finally lock the admission of the candidate and will issue an admission slip.
- However, if the candidate is not allotted a seat in Round 2, then need to wait for the Left out Round.
MP PG Medical Left Out Round Counselling Process 2018
The candidates who were not allotted a seat in Round 2, will then proceed to the Left Out Round Counselling Process. The candidates who choose “Opts for Waiting” and were not allotted a seat in Round 2 will be eligible for the Left out Round. The process for Left Out Round is as follows:
- The candidates need to do fresh Choice Filling in this process. The choices earlier submitted by the candidate in previous rounds will be treated null and void. Fresh Choice submission for seat allotment in the left out round is mandatory. Also, the candidate need to pay the requisite amount for Choice Filling.
- Then the authorities will display vacant seats at its official website.
- Those who will be allotted a seat in left out round, need to report to the verification Centre. The process after will be same as for Round 2.
What is the process of Seat Cancellation?
The admitted candidate can apply for cancellation by visiting respective college as per the schedule. If the candidate visits the college after the given schedule, the seat leaving bond shall be applicable. The college will cancel the admission of the candidate by entering his/her password after completion of formalities and a receipt will be issued. The seats, if canceled before second round, will be merged in vacancy of second round and seats canceled before left out round will be included in the vacancy of Left out Round.