DMER Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2018 will be conducted by the Commissioner, State CET Cell, Mumbai. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission in 50% State Quota Seats on the basis of NEET PG 2018 score. MCC possess 50% seats for the counselling and the rest of 50% seats are possessed by DMER Maharashtra. Interested aspirants can apply online and appear for the counselling. However, before filling the application form, ensure that you fulfil the eligibility conditions. The candidates can check the detailed information such as eligibility, application process, seat allotment etc from this page.
DMER Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2018
The counselling will start by filling the application form. Then the state merit list will be released for the candidates who will fill the application form. After that, the candidates will be called for filling the preference form and document verification. Then the first selection list will be published for the eligible candidates. After the release of the merit list, the candidates will be able to get the desired subject and Institute for the admission. Check the important dates related to DMER Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2018 from the table below.
|Online Registration Starts from||16 Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||26 Feb 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||To Be Announced|
|Document Verification||To Be Announced|
|Display of Revised Merit List||To Be Announced|
|Online Choice Filling||To Be Announced|
|Release of First Selection List||To Be Announced|
|Last Date to Join First Round||To Be Announced|
|Beginning of Academic Session||02 May 2018|
DMER Maharashtra Application Form 2018
The DMER Maharashtra PG Medical 2018 Application form has been released on February 16, 2018. The candidates can apply online by accessing the link given below. Ensure that you enter only correct details in the application form as there is no provision for application form correction and fresh registration is to be done in that case.
- Apply Online: Click Here to fill the online application for Maharashtra PG Medical 2018
How to Apply: The candidates who wish to apply for DMER Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2018 can check the points given below.
- Click on the link given above. It will directly land you to the Registration page.
- After submitting Online Application Form, you have to take a printout of e- Challan and Deposit requisite fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from Second Working Day onwards, from the day of submission of online application form, and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- In the application form, you will need to enter the following information:
- Personal Information: Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Nationality, Aadhaar Card Number.
- Reservation Details: Select your category, Certificates possessed by the candidate in case of reserved category, Religion.
- Educational Qualification Details: Date of Passing MBBS final examination, Percentage obtained, Date of completion of Internship, Select if passed MBBS from College situated in Maharastra state/AIIMS/Central Government Institutions, Select whether you are a domicile of Maharashtra.
- Choose the year if you have appeared previously in PGM – CET / NEET PG.
- NEET PG Details: NEET PG 2018 Roll Number, Candidate ID, Score, AIR, Percentile.
- Choose the centre for Document Verification
- On submitting these details, you will get an option for taking a print out of Challan. It will be available in two parts and will consist of your Application Number.
- Take a print out of the Challan and pay the requisite amount of Rs. 3000/- in any Branch of SBI Bank, from Second Working Day onwards.
- On paying, the application fee obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transaction ID.
DMER Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates who will fulfill the below-given criteria will be eligible for the admission in DMER. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for DMER Maharashtra Admission 2018 from the points given below.
- The candidate must have the Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or the other equivalent document such as the passport or HSC/12th class certificate as the proof of Indian Nationality. The POI/OCI candidates are not eligible for the admission.
- NRI Candidates are only eligible for maximum 15% Institutional Quota seats.
- The candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognized college of Maharashtra and has completed/ completing the training by March 31, 2018.
The candidates who have the Domicile of Maharashtra and have done MBBS from outside of Maharashtra will be eligible if:
- They have obtained admission under 15 % All India Quota in MBBS.
- They have done MMBS form the Government medical colleges of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) or Central Government Institutions.
- The candidate who has passed MBBS examination from foreign University are not eligible for NEET-PG 2018 admission process.
- The candidates must have appeared NEET PG 2018 and have declared eligible by National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- The General Category Candidates must possess 50% percentile, PWD Category Candidates must have 40% percentile and the PWD Candidates who belong to the general category must have 45% percentile in NEET PG 2018.
- The candidates must have registered to MCI/ MCC for NEET PG 2018.
- If any University/ Institute has now affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS), then the candidate must have the degree awarded by the University established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- The candidates who have passed the Final MBBS Examination from conventional non Agricultural Universities of Maharashtra / MUHS, Nashik / Deemed University institute in Maharashtra.
- The candidates who have done MBBS from the university other than Maharashtra under the 15% quota for All India premedical Entrance Examination (AIPMT) and hav\e the domicile certificate of Maharashtra are also eligible.
- The candidates who will belong to OBC Category should mention the category while filling the application for to have the benefits of reserved quota. If the candidate will not do so then he/she will be treated as an Open Category Candidate.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category will have to submit the caste certificate issued by Caste Scrutiny Committee.
- The Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma will be eligible for admission to the postgraduate degree in the same subject only through NEET-PG 2018.
- The eligibility criteria will be decided by the Public Health Department of State of Maharashtra.
- In-service candidates will have to submit No Objection Certificate from their authority.
- The seat allotment for in-service quota candidates will be done by Competent Authority, NEET-PG 2018.
Non-Eligible Candidates: The candidates who are not eligible for the admission are:
- The candidates who have passed MBBS from outside Maharashtra except for 15% All India Quota Candidates are not eligible for the admission.
- The candidates who have not appeared for NEET PG 2018 are not eligible.
- Candidates who will not complete the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- Those who had appeared for NEET-PG 2018 after previous 2 attempts in PGM-CETs of Maharashtra State but they had not completed 1 year of bond service as per the rule and or had not broken bond by paying bond penalty amount.
- The candidates who are not registered to MCC/MCI are not eligible.
- Those who have previously registered and are pursuing/have completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree are not eligible.
- The candidates who are registered for PG diploma and have not passed the course are not eligible for the admission.
DMER Maharashtra Merit List 2018
It is important that the candidates should register for the counselling, as on the basis of the application received, a Provisional State Merit List will be published. The Merit List will be published at the DMER/State CET Cell official website. For In-service candidates, the provisional merit list prepared on the basis of NEET PG 2018 rank will be forwarded to the respective establishment for document verification and be awarding incentive marks as per the rules.
DMER Maharashtra PG Medical 2018 Document Verification
The schedule for Document Verification will be published on the official website of DMER/ State CET Cell, dmer.org or mahacet.org. The candidates should choose the centre for Document Verification in the online application form. The candidate should present personally for document verification process and should bring along all original documents and a set of attested photo copies of the same. The centre and address of the Document Verification is as follows:
|Centre||Name and Address of the Centre|
|Mumbai||Grant Government Medical College Sir,
J.J.Hospital campus Byculla, Mumbai-8
|Pune||B.J.Government Medical college Pune|
|Aurangabad||Government Medical College Aurangabad|
|Nagpur||Government Medical College Nagpur|
List Of Documents To Be Submitted
- The printout of the Online Application form of NEET PG 2018
- The copy of NEET PG 2018 Admit Card.
- A photo Id prof such as Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Pancard/ Passport.
- The Result/ Mark sheet of NEET PG-2018.
- The Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Std. as a proof that the candidate is Indian.
- Age Certificate.
- The Mark sheets of the first, Second and third-year of MBBS.
- Domicil Certificate of Maharashtra.
- The MBBS degree/passing certificate.
- The Internship completion certificate issued by the University or the Head of the Institution.
- The Registration certificate or Receipt of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
- MBBS Exam Passed Certificate which shows the college or institute name recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The Medical Fitness Certificate.
- The certificate which shows the number of attempts of PGM CET/NEET PGM.
- The copy of challan of Rs.3000/- paid as application fee.
For the reserved category candidates: The reserved category candidates can check the documents to be carried at the time of preference filling.
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of State of Maharashtra
- Medical Fitness Certificate for Person with disability (PWD) Candidates.
DMER Maharashtra Final Merit List 2018
After the document verification process is over, the candidates who are declared eligible for the admission get the place in the final merit list. The Final Merit List will be prepared according to the rank of the candidate. The candidate who will get better rank will get the chance to have the desired college and subject by completing the Online Choice Filling Process.
DMER Maharashtra PG 2018 Online Choice Filling
The selected candidates have to fill the online “preference form” on dmer.org or at mahacet.org. The choice filling of the preferable course and college is to be done by online mode only. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of preferences given by the candidate. Only those whose name appears in the Provisional Final State Merit List will be eligible to do the choice filling. Further, the seat will be allocated on the basis of the NEET PG 218 Score and options exercised by the candidate. You can fill as many as online preference form before finally submitting it. The process of Online Choice Filling for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2018 is as follows:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the Online Choice Filling Form is available.
- Select the course and college in the order of preference.
- Make sure that you enter the correct code of the desired course and college at the time of filling.
- Only after ensuring that the information given in the Online Preference Form is correct, then only submit it.
- After finally submitting the preference form, you will not be allowed to change/add/delete any option.
DMER PG 2018 Seat Allotment
On the basis of the options filled by the candidate, a list of selected candidates of First Round of Seat Allotment will be published. There shall be two rounds of Seat Allotment for DMER Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2018.
- First Round of Seat Allotment: If a candidate has been allotted a seat in the first round of Seat Allotment, he/she need to join the allotted college by submitting the required document and a Status Retention Form before the deadline at the allotted Institute. Upon receipt of such Status Retention Forms, an acknowledgement in writing shall be issued immediately to the concerned candidates to confirm their admission. It is important that the Status Retention form should be submitted within the given time period, also, a candidate who has submitted a Status Retention Form shall not be allowed to withdraw the same.
However, if you are not satisfied with the allotted college you can apply for betterment, but for that also you first need to accept the allotment and join the college by completing the necessary formalities.
- Second Round of Seat Allotment: After the first round, the Competent Authority may conduct subsequent round(s), based on the same preference forms, and no separate preference shall be required to be filled by the candidate.
The following candidates will not be eligible to appear for Second Round of Seat Allotment:
- Those who were selected but did not join
- Candidates who joined and resigned
- Joined but not working in institution after allotment of seat(s)
Mop-Up Rounds of Counselling – After conducting two rounds of seat allotments for Government/ Corporation and State quota of Central Government/Government Aided / Unaided Private/Minority Medical colleges, if seats remain vacant due to non-allotment or any other reason, such seats will be filled in the Mop-Up round(s).
The following candidates are not eligible to appear for Mp-Up Round:
- Candidate to whom a seat has been allotted in computerized CAP rounds and not joined
- Candidate who has filled status retention form
- Those candidates who are joined and resigned after allotment of seats
- Those candidates who are joined but not working in the institution.
What after the Selection?
The candidates who have been selected and allotted a college need to pay the requisite fees i.e. tuition + deposit + others, by means of Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favour of Dean/Principal of concerned institution. The candidate will have to work as a Resident, under the Residency scheme. Also, they should have permanent MMC / MCI registration.
Other than the prescribed fees of the allotted college, all the selected candidates need to submit DD/Pay order of Rs. 650/- drawn on any nationalized/scheduled commercial bank in favour of “NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED KOLHAPUR.” payable at Kolhapur for Amartya Shiksha Yojana.
What is the Procedure for Cancellation and Refund of Fees?
In case if a candidate who has confirmed his/her admission wishes to cancel it on or before the prescribed date which will be declared by Competent Authority, can do it so by submitting an application to the concerned Dean/the head of the institution. Rs. 1500/- will be deducted and rest of the fees will be refunded to the candidate in case of change of college, course or cancellation of admission. However, after the end date, no refund will be given.
DMER Maharashtra PG 2018 Seat Details
The provisional seat distribution of MD/MS/Diploma courses in Private Unaided Medical Colleges, Government/Corporation/ Central Government / Government Aided Medical Colleges are as follows:
- Provisional Seat Position of Postgraduate MD/MS/Diploma Courses in Private Unaided Medical Colleges for NEET PG 2018
- Provisional Seat Position for Postgraduate Diploma Courses in Government/Corporation/ Central Government / Government Aided Medical Colleges for NEET PG 2018
- Provisional Seat Position of Postgraduate MD/MS Courses in Government/ Corporation /Central Government / Government Aided Medical Colleges for NEET PG 2018
Click Here to check the Information Brochure.