Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 will be conducted by Directorate of Medical Education and Research. The counselling will be held to fill 85% medical seats in Maharashtra, on the basis of NEET UG 2018 scores. The rest of 15% All India Seats will be filled through NEET Counselling by MCC. Candidates from the Maharashtra state, who will fulfill the eligibility can apply for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 in the month of July. The allocation of the seat will be done at dmer.org on the basis of merit in NEET 2018 and choice submitted by the student. Check the complete process for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 from this page.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018
NEET 2018 will be held on May 06, 2018, and the result of it will be announced by June 05 2018. The actual dates for Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2018 will be announced after the announcement of NEET result. Until then, the candidates can check the expected dates from below.
|Commencement of Application Form||4th week of Jun to 2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Issuance of Provisional Merit list||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Document Verification Process||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Publication of Revised Provisional Merit list||3rd week of Jul 2018|
|Online Choice Filling||3rd week of Jul 2018|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Join the Respective college||To be Announced|
|Beginning of Academic session||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Declaration of the Second list of the candidates for Admission||To be Announced|
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria by the points given below.
Nationality: The candidates must be an Indian citizen. NRI candidate will be eligible for institutional quota seat only. OCI / PIO candidates are also eligible for the admission.
Domicile: The Candidates must have the Domicile of Maharashtra.
Age: The candidates must be born on or before 31st December 2001.
Medically Fit: The candidates must be medically fit. He/ She will have to submit the medical certificate at the time of document verification.
Educational Qualification: The candidates can check the qualification criteria form the below points.
- You should have passed SSC or equivalent exam from the Institute of Maharashtra.
- Candidate must have passed HSC from Maharashtra with minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together for Open Category. The candidate belonging to the constitutional reservation must have minimum 40% and Person with disability candidate must have 45% in the same.
For the children of employees of the Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking: The eligibility criteria for this category is given below:
- If the parent of the candidate is working as an employees of Government of Maharashtra then the candidate is eligible for the admission.
- The candidates will have to submit the respected document also.
- The candidates are also eligible whose parents were posted outside Maharashtra and they have transferred back in Maharashtra.
- They will have to submit the required document also.
Exception for SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations: The candidates whose parents are working for the Government of India, they will be eligible. They will have to submit the required documents also.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 Registration
The candidates will have to do the registration online on the official website. They will have to pay the application fee for registration. You can get detailed information from below.
Apply Online: The candidates can fill the application form from the official website: www.dmer.org
How to Apply?
The candidates who wish to apply for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 are advised to check the instructions given below.
- Go to the Official website or click on the link given on this page.
- Fill the details on the application form such as the personal details, address, nationality, religion, NEET UG roll number, NEET UG application number, NEET marks, qualification details, password etc.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- You are advised to take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
Application Fee: The candidates will have to pay requisite application fee.
Mode of Payment: The candidates will have to pay the application fee through available mode.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 Choice Filling
The candidates will have to fill the Preference Form for the further process. The form will be available online in the month of Jul 2018. The candidates will have to fill the desired college. The candidates will be selected by the centrally processed Preference Form. The selected candidates will get the desired college for the admission.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 Provisional Merit List
When the application process will over, the provisional merit list will be released for the candidates. The provisional merit list will be prepared on the basis of the applied candidates and their score in NEET UG 2018. The candidates who will get the place in the merit list will go through the document verification process. The candidates who will be absent in the document verification, their name will be deleted permanently from the provisional merit list. When the provisional merit list will be declared and the candidate will request to change his/her category from open to reserve then the request will not be accepted.
Document Verification Process
The candidates who will be on the provisional merit list will be called for the document verification process. The candidates will have to choose of one the centres for the online document verification. The candidates will have to submit the documents given below.
- You will have to submit Admit card of NEET UG 2018.
- The copy of Online Application Form will also be submitted.
- You will have to submit the NEET-UG 2018 Mark sheet.
- The Nationality certificate of the candidate issued by District Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate. OR
- Indian passport OR
- School Leaving Certificate of HSC.
- Candidate will have to submit Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority.
- H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination mark sheet
- The passing Certificate of SSC.
- Aadhar Card
- Medical fitness certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen Certificate/ Actual service certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate of Defence person (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- For MKB, the candidates will have to submit Disputed area certificate, Mother tongue certificate, SSC/HSC from MKB area.
- For Hilly Area candidates, they will have to submit Parent Domicile certificate, SSC/HSC of the candidate from the hilly area.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of Authorized Medical Board for the PWD candidates.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 Revised Provisional Merit List
After the document verification process, the revised provisional merit list will be released. The candidates who will submit all the specified documents will be in the revised provisional merit list. Those who will unable to do so then they will be disqualified for the admission. The candidates of the revised provisional merit list will be able for the process of choice filling.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 Final Merit List
After all the process, the candidates who will be eligible and will submit all the required documents, they will be selected finally. These candidates will have to pay the admission fee at the allotted college. If the candidate will be absent at the time of admission then the seat will be provided to the other candidate.