The revised merit list for Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018 has been published online. The candidates can check the merit list at cee-kerala.org or through the direct link given on this page. The candidates will be selected for admission in PG Diploma and Degree courses on the basis of NEET PG 2018 score. The candidates whose name is in the merit list are eligible to participate in the further counselling process. The counseling for Kerala PG Medical 2018 is being conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations for filling 50% PG Medical seats under state quota on the basis of merit list sent by Medical Council of India (MCI). Check more details regarding Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018 in the article below.
Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018
The selection and allotment of candidates in the State Quota of 312 seats (307 Seats-Government Medical College & 5 Seats-RCC, Trivandrum) in P.G. Degree courses and 79 seats in P.G Diploma courses is to be done through NEET PG 2018 rank list. Check the complete schedule for Kerala PG Admission 2018 in the table below.
|Application Form Submission Starts||06 Mar 2018|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||14 Mar 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Rectifying the Documents||3rd week of Mar 2018|
|Provisional Merit List of Candidates||21 Mar 2018|
|Final Merit List of Candidates||02 Apr 2018|
|1st Counseling Starts||26 Mar-03 Apr 2018|
|Result of 1st Counseling||05 Apr 2018|
|2nd Counseling Starts||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result of 2nd Counseling||2nd week of May 2018|
Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018 Merit List
The CEE, Kerala has now published the revised merit list for Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018. The link for checking the updated rank list has been given below.
The Provisional Merit List for Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018 has been published. The merit list is available in pdf format on the official website of CEE, Kerala. It consists of the name of the applicant, application number, NEET 2018 Rank, NEET 2018 score, total score and other important details.
- Click Here to check the State Merit List
- Click Here to check Merit list for Service Quota
- Click Here to check the notice for Kerala PG Medical 2018 Merit List
Counselling Rounds for Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018
After the release of merit list, candidates will have to appear for Counselling. The CEE will conduct Centralised Allotment Process (CAP). In this, the selected candidates need to give the option of specialities/colleges. The allotment of seat will be strictly on the basis on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate. There shall be two rounds of Counselling and a Mop up Round.
- Option Registration Facility is closed now!
The procedure for Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) is as follows
- Firstly, only those candidates whose name will be included in the Rank list of NEET PG 2018 are eligible to register their options online.
- The candidate has to log in to their homepage by entering the details such as Roll number, Application number, and Password.
- On submitting the login details, you will see the list of Courses and Colleges for allotments through the Single Window System (SWS) on the Home page.
- Excercise the option by entering the option number for a course college combination. It is advised to the candidate to enter only those options in which you are interested, as you will be considered for allotment only to those courses/colleges opted by you.
- Once you have completed the option entry, the candidate should ‘Log off’ the system by clicking on “logout” link. The process of ‘Registration of Options’ is complete when the candidate logs off.
Kerala PG Medical 2018 Seat Allotment
On the basis of the choices filled and the NEET PG Rank obtained, the candidates will be allotted a seat. The result for seat allotment will be published online at cee-kerala.org. The candidates who have been allotted a seat should take a printout of the allotment memo. Also, such candidates need to pay the requisite amount fee of the allotted College. The fee can be paid by online mode or to the CEE Account in specified branches of State Bank of India. Candidates allotted to courses, and who remit the fee should take admission in the college allotted as per the schedule.
Kerala PG Medical 2018 Mop Up Round
The Mop-up round will be conducted if there are vacant seats for PG Medical Admission. Those candidates whose name is in the Rank list/Category lists but did not join under All India Quota seats can appear for Mop Up Round.
Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria before applying for the counselling. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess an MBBS degree from a college or institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council. Applicant must also have completed 01 year of mandatory internship and gained the certificate of it on or before March 31, 2018. He/ she must also get registered with T.C. Medical Council.
- Nativity: The applicant must be a citizen of India with Kerala origin. Also, such candidates who are sons/daughters of Non – Keralite parents, who have obtained MBBS Degree from any of the Medical Colleges in Kerala State and opted for the domicile status of State of Kerala are also eligible to apply for the PG Medical Admission.
- Age: No upper age limit has been set for admission in Kerala PG Medical courses. However, for, Service Candidates the upper age limit is 53 years for PG Diploma Courses as on January 01, 2018.
- Qualifying Criteria: All the candidates who want to apply for Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018 must qualifying NEET 2018 with minimum percentile as stated below:
|Physically Disabled (PD)||45 percentile|
|SC/ ST/ SEBC||40 percentile|
Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018 Application Form
The application form for Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018 is now available. The candidates can apply by online mode only at cee-kerala.org or through the direct link given below. No other mode of form submission is acceptable. Follow the instructions given below to fill up Kerela PG Medical 2018 Application Form.
- Application Form: Click Here to register online for Kerala PG Medical 2018.
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, click on the link which is given above. On the homepage, click on “Registration” link and start filling up the details.
- To register online, you have to enter NEET PG details such as NEET Testing ID, NEET Roll Number, Date of Birth and submit the details.
- On completing the registration process, you will receive an Application Number.
- You should provide your own email id and mobile number, which should be kept active till the very end of the admission process. This is because the exam conducting authority will send important information or update regarding PG Medical Admission through electronic means only.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
Candidate must provide all the information asked in the application form. Also, he/she must fill information carefully as this detail will be used for processing the application.In case of any mistake or providing of false information may affect the admission of applicant. Before finally submitting the details applicant must check the details provided and then click on Final Submission.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
The applicants need to pay the following amount of application fee:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: The application fee is payable by either of the following modes:
- Online Payment using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- By taking a printout of E-challan.
Step 4: Upload Images
Next, the candidates need to upload a scanned copy of signature and other necessary documents as per the specifications given below:
|Images to Upload||Format||File||Dimensions|
|Signature||jpg||below 30 KB||150 pixels width and 100 pixels height|
|Documents/Certificates||must not exceed 300 KB||–|
The following Certificates / Documents are to be uploaded n Kerala PG Medical Application Form 2018:
- Nativity Proof – Mandatory for all candidates
- For Kerala Origin – Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Indian Passport /Birth certificate of the candidate or either of the parents showing Place of birth in Kerala OR Nativity Certificate for Kerala Origin, obtained from the Village Officer.
- For Non-Keralites – A certificate obtained from the Principal of the Medical College, where he/she has studied, shall be uploaded.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate – Those candidates whose family income is up to Rs.6 lakhs need to upload this certificate to avail educational concession.
- Inter-Caste Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for claiming Ex-Service Quota (if applicable)
- Certificate for claiming Dependants of Jawans killed in action/Dependents of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
Step 5: Take a print out of completed application form for future reference.
After uploading the necessary images, finally, take a print out of the application form. The candidates need not require to send the hardcopy of the Application Form by post.
Documents Required At the Time of Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018
Candidate must show the following original documents in front of authorities at the time of admission for verification purpose:
- Print out of Application Form
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate /Senior Secondary Certificate /Indian Passport /Birth certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- MBBS Degree Pass Certificate
- House Surgeoncy (CRRI) Certificate
- Mandatory Internship Completion Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied
- Documents/ Certificates uploaded at the time registration
Kerala PG Medical 2018 Fee Structure and Reservation Details
The fee structure applicable for Government Medical Colleges is as follows:
|Particulars||Fee for Degree Courses||Fee for Diploma Courses|
|Annual tuition Fees||Rs.50,000/-||Rs.50,000/-|
|Annual miscellaneous Fees||Rs.20,000/-||Rs.20,000/-|
|Caution deposit (refundable)||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.10,000/-|
|University Fees||As applicable||As applicable|
The Fee structure for Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) is as follows:
|Particulars||Fee for Degree Courses|
|Annual tuition Fees||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Caution deposit (refundable)||Rs. 10,000/-|
The number of seats reserved under General Merit Quota and other Reservation Quotas are given below:
For General Merit Quota
|Category||Reservation in PG Medical Degree Courses||Reservation in PG Medical Diploma Courses|
Kerala PG Medical 2018 Seat Details
The seat distribution of State Quota Seats for PG Diploma and Degree Courses for the academic session 2018 is as follows:
Prospectus for Kerala PG Medical Admission 2018 – Click Here to download the information brochure.