The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has published the Seat Allotment Result 2018 for Round 1. Also, a list of verified candidates for KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 is also available. The shortlisting of candidates for PG Medical Courses under 50% State Quota Seats is done on the basis of NEET PG 2018 Score. The candidates seeking admission in various Medical Institutes in Karnataka State must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Submit the form on or before the last date by online mode. A State Merit List is prepared by KEA and those whose name appears in the list can then submit the choices of course and colleges. Check more details regarding the KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 from this page.
KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018
All the candidates who have qualified NEET PG 2018 are eligible for attending Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018. Fill the application form online and thereafter, document verification process will take place. After successful documentation, a merit list will be released by KEA stating the list of candidates who are eligible for the choice filling process. After 1st round of counseling, a seat allotment list is released with the details of allotted seats against the name of participating candidate. Check the complete schedule for KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 in the table below:
|Karnataka PG Medical Application Form 2018 starts from||10 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Last date to pay the application fees||14 Mar 2018 (04:00 PM)|
|Application Form Correction can be done from||15 to 16 Mar 2018 (08:00 PM)|
|Document Verification schedule shall be available from||17 Mar 2018|
|Document Verification will start from||19 to 23 Mar 2018|
|Seat Matrix for Karnataka PG Medical 2018 is available from||20 Mar 2018|
|Karnataka PG 2018 Merit List will be published on||24 Mar 2018|
|Option Entry will start from||25 Mar 2018|
|Mock Allotment Results will be published on||30 Mar 2018|
|Provision to change the options can be done from||02 Apr 2018|
|Seat Allotment Result will be published on||05 Apr 2018|
|Payment of fees, Submission of Original Documents and Collection of Admission Order is to be done||07 to 10 Apr 2018 (04:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical College||12 Apr 2018(04:00 PM)|
|2nd Round of Counselling|
|Deposit Documents by||16 to 24 Apr 2018|
|Rearrange Options for 02 round of counseling||16 to 24 Apr 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Publication of Result for 02nd round||26 Apr 2018|
|Payment of fees, Submission of Original Documents and Collection of Allotment Order||26 Apr to 02 May 2018|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical College in 02nd round||03 May 2018 (04:00 PM)|
KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 Merit List
A merit list is issued by KEA stating the names of all the eligible and qualifying candidates in the form of PDF on kea.kar.nic.in. The list is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in NEET 2018 and applying for PG Medical Admission 2018 in Karnataka. It will contain the name of a candidate, state rank, domicile status, NEET 2018 score, and category.
- Click Here to check the list of Verified Candidates.
KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 Counselling
The first round of counseling has been conducted on March 25, 2018. Applicants can login using their PGET Number to check the allotment result. The Candidates are allotted seats according to the rank in NEET 2018 and the preferences set by them.
- Click Here to check the Round 1 Seat Allotment Result.
How To Check The Seat Allotment Result?
Follow the instructions given below to check the allotment result:
- Click on the link which is given above to check the seat allotment result.
- Enter details such as PGET Number, and the Captcha Number.
- Submit these details.
Now the candidate is required to freeze the seat and get admitted in the college allotted. In case the applicant is not happy with the allotment, he/ she can even participate in the second round of counseling and expect the seat to be the second. The second list of seat allotment will be released on May 03, 2018. This list will also be released in PDF format stating the name of candidates against the seat allotted to them.
KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In order to participate in counseling candidate must fulfill minimum eligibility criteria which are set by KEA. Below are the details of minimum eligibility criteria which must be met:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have obtained MBBS/ BDS degree from a college recognized by Medical Council of India.
- There is no age limit to apply for Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018. However, for In-service candidates, the age limit is 48 years as on March 31, 2018.
- Should have qualified NEET PG 2018.
- Candidate must be of Karnataka origin if he/ she has obtained MBBS/ BDS degree from a college located outside the state.
- Applicant must have completed a compulsory rotatory internship of 1 year before March 31, 2018, and has a certificate proving it.
- Those who have completed their undergraduate medical qualification form College outside India should have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE – Screening Test) which is conducted by NBE / DCI (Document mandatorily to be produced).
KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 Qualifying Criteria
Applicant willing to participate in KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 must qualify NEET PG 2018. Below are the details of minimum marks to be scored by the candidate in NEET 2018:
|Category||NEET PG 2018 Cut Off Percentile||Minimum Marks Required(out of 1200)|
|SC / ST / OBC / SC-PH / ST-PH /OBC-PHC||40 percentile||281|
KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 Application Form
Applicants who wish to get admission in the Medical college of Karnataka must fill the online application form online and submit it before the last date. The application form must be filled and submitted by online mode only. No other mode of form submission is acceptable.
- Application Form: Click Here to Apply Online for KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018.
Karnataka PG Medical Application Form 2018 can be filled successfully by following 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Applicant must register on the website of KEA
- Candidates who fulfill the basic eligibility criteria can register online by clicking the link which has been given above.
- For the registration, you need to choose the Citizenship, select the course, and enter NEET PG 2018 Roll Number.
- On submitting the registration details, you need to enter details in the Application Form. Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Qualification Details etc are to be filled in the form.
- Upload the scanned image of your photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the specifications given below.
Images to Upload Format File Size Dimension Minimum Maximum Photo jpg/jpeg 5KB 40KB 3.5 x 4.5 cm Signature jpg/jpeg 5KB 40KB 3.5 x 1.5 cm Left Thumb Impression jpg/jpeg 5KB 40KB 3.5 x 1.5 cm
Step 2: KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 Application Fee
On submitting an application form, the applicant will be required to pay the follwoing amount for the application fee:
|NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals||Rs. 5000|
Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Challan
Step 3: Take a print out of completed application form for future reference.
Documents Required at the time of Document Verification
All the applicants appearing for the document verification process have to produce Original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopy. Following is the list of documents that are required:
- Print out of KEA Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 Application Form along with a copy of paid challan.
- 2 passport size colored photos.
- Photo Identity Proof
- Admit card and Scorecard of NEET 2018
- Class 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and pass certificate
- MBBS/ BDS mark sheet
- Qualifying degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- State/ Central Medical/ Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- Undertaking on Rs. 20 stamp paper by the candidate as mentioned in Annexure IV.
Note: Applicant who successfully verifies all the documents will be provided with verification acknowledgment, User ID / PGET No., and a secret key. With this candidate will be able to login to a choice filling portal of KEA. Using User ID and Secret key, the candidate must generate a password which should not be shared with anyone.