JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form for January Session will be available online from 17 September 2018. Candidates who will submit the application for before the last date will be eligible to appear in the examination. Candidates can fill the application form for JIPMER PG (MD/MS) in 24 courses. Also, candidates need to keep a scanned copy of signature and recent coloured photograph with name and date for filling the online JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form. Candidate must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. An online payment of fees also has to be made for which the payment can be done only through online mode. Fees will not be refunded under any circumstances. No request for a change in the details provided in the application will not be considered, after the submission of the online application by clicking the “submit button”. Incomplete application, application with false details will be rejected.
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the online Application form. As the Application Fee is non-refundable. Mere completion of “Registration for Payment” does not confer right for the issue of Admit Card. Application form for JIPMER PG 2019 can only be filled through online mode. Candidates can check important dates for JIPMER PG 2019 in the schedule.
|JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form||January Session Dates||July Session Dates|
|Online Registration from||17 Sep 2018||28 Feb 2019|
|Online Registration closes on||26 Oct 2018||01 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: The application form for JIPMER PG 2019 will be released on the official website www.jipmer.edu.in.
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form: Important Items Required
Before filling the online application form for JIPMER PG 2019, aspirants should have the following:
- Active email id and Mobile Number
- Scanned recent colored Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Caste/Community Certificate (If applicable)
- OPH Certificate (If applicable)
Recommended browser to fill the form:
- Internet Explorer (version 11) or
- Mozilla Firefox (version 48 to 57) or
- Google Chrome (version 50 to 63)
Specifications regarding Photograph and Signature for JIPMER PG 2019
Candidates can check the specifications from the table below for size, format, and dimension for photograph and signature.
|Photograph||20kb- 100kb||JPG||30mm width into 45mm Height|
|Signature||20kb- 100kb||JPG||80mm width into 35 mm Height|
- The photograph must be on or after (date to be specified when form releases).
- A recent colored passport size photograph with light background is required. Black & White/ Polaroid photographs will not be acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/ digital of Passport Size Photograph and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by the photographer.
- The signature has to be done on a plain white sheet.
- Candidates should use a black ballpoint pen while signing in the paper.
- Scan that paper and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”.
How to Apply for JIPMER PG 2019
For entrance exam of JIPMER 2019 follow the following steps for Registration:
- Log on to link on the Homepage www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in. and navigate to the link
“Apply on-line MD/MS admission – January 2019 Session”.
- Fill the information like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email id.
- Enter the characters shown in the image correctly.
- After filling all these details click on the ‘Register’ option on the right bottom side of the page.
After Registering yourself follow the following step:
- Fill personal details like candidates name, fathers name, mothers name, gender, oph status, date of birth, nationality, resident of puducherry status, and category.
- Fill qualification details like 12th standard status and subjects, the name of school/ college/ institute, name of the city where school/college/institute is situated, name of the board/ university, month and year of appearing/ passing.
- Other details like the parent’s educational background, parent’s/ guardian’s occupation, parent’s annual income.
- Present adress details like address, state, city, pincode, telephone no, alternate mobile number.
- Id proof details like id proof, id proof number.
- Exam city preference, here three preference is to be given preference wise.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- After this payment has to be made category wise.
- Enter the characters shown in the image correctly.
- You can take a preview of the application before submitting it.
Note: The candidate is advised to download a copy of their filled in the application which contains Application No., Personal Details, Scanned Photographs, Scanned Signature and Payment Details.
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Fee
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using any one of the online payment modes of Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
JIPMER PG 2019 fee details are yet to be announced. Until then, check last year’s fees.
|General/OCI/Sponsored||Rs.1600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC||Rs.1600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Foreign National||Rs.3000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted from Application Fees|
Note: In the event of rejection of the online application form, no correspondence/ request for reconsideration will be entertained. Fresh Application with another payment has to be made online.