JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form filling for January 2019 session has started from September 24, 2018. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, has announced official dates for the availability of JIPMER PG 2019 application form for its January session as well as July Session. Interested candidates seeking admission into any one of the 24 different postgraduate Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery (MD / MS) branches offered through JIPMER PG 2019 can apply online at jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
The application process for JIPMER PG 2019 July session will begin from February 28, 2019. It is crucial to note that the admission process and filling of the application form for both the session will be the same. We request all the willing candidates to scroll down for complete instructions on JIPMER PG 2019 application form for January and July session.
- The online registration for JIPMER PG 2019 January Session has been started. Click on the direct link below to register now.
- If you are looking to JIPMER DM/MCh/ Fellowship 2019 (Jan session) – Click Here to know more about.
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates are informed that the availability of JIPMER PG 2019 application form has been made on the official website. Submission of the same is to be done via online mode. No other mode of application form submission will be provided to the desirous medical aspirants. Candidates need to fill their JIPMER PG 2019 application form with extreme accuracy and care. Failing to do so might lead to the rejection of application form.
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form Date
In order to have the application form submitted within the given window, it is important to know the concerning dates, as given below:
|JIPMER PG 2019 Application Date||January Session||July Session|
|Availability of application form from||28 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||26 Oct 2018||01 Apr 2019|
Apply Now: Click Here to apply for JIPMER MD/MS 2019 (January Session)
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Fee
JIPMER PG 2019 application form submission will be complete once the application fee payment has been made. The application fee for JIPEMR PG 2019 Janauary session is mentioned as follows:
Mode of Payment: Online via Debit / Credit Card/ Internet Banking
Requisite JIPMER PG 2019 Application Fee: JIPMER PG 2019 application fee for January session is given for different categories below.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs. excluding transaction charges)|
|General (UR), OCI,
|ST / SC||1200/-|
How to Apply for JIPMER PG 2019?
Candidates who are eligible, post checking the eligibility criteria as laid out officially can readily apply for JIPMER PG 2019. The selection of session can be done as per the convenience of the applying candidates. Candidates will, foremost, have to register online on the official website (from the link given above). Post registering, they will have to begin with the complete application form filling process with the payment of application fee and submitting the form being the last leg of the application process. No provision for rectification will be provided to the candidates once the form has been submitted by them. Hence, it is crucial to note that verifiable data must be provided from the candidates end for successful submission and acceptance of JIPMER PG 2019 application form.
Foreign National Candidates will have the provision to apply for only one discipline of their choice. Whereas Indian Nationals can submit application form for more than one discipline of their choice.
Steps to fill JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form
- Click on the direct link provided above to register for JIPMER PG 2019.
- Once redirected, candidates will have to give in a valid mobile number and email id. Fill in personal information like Applicant’s complete name and date of birth.
- Click “Register”.
- Post a wait of around 5 minutes, login credentials- User ID and Password will be sent to the provided mobile number and email id along with a login link. Candidates are advised to check their Spam Box or Junk Mail if in case they do not receive the said credentials.
- Now, click on the link from the mail or mobile inbox in order to enter and activate the login credentials.
Fill the Complete Application Form
- Once the candidate logs in with his / her USER ID and Password, “Applicant’s Details” page will open.
- From there, on the right upper corner click on “Go to Application Form”
- Candidates will be directed to the “Application Screen” Page.
- Candidates will here have to fill in all the ‘Personal Details’, ‘Category Details’, ‘Qualification Details’, ‘Permanent Address Details’, ‘ID Proof Details’, ‘Exam City Preference’.
- Post entering accurate candidate information, candidates will have to upload scanned photo and signature image and the category certificate (if the need be). The complete specifications for the uploading of the scanned images have been given below.
- Once all the mandatory columns have been filled with accurate and verifiable details, candidates will have to proceed with the application fee payment.
- After making the requisite payment (as mentioned below), click on the “Submit” button post previewing the filled in JIPMER PG 2019 application form.
Non-Resident Indians JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form
- They will have to route their application through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi in order to be nominated for the said exam.
- The Registration Slip of online JIPMER PG 2019 application form must be sent through applying candidate’s concerned Diplomatic Channel.
- NRI candidates will have to send in a copy of their routed application request from MCI to JIPMER directly before the last date of receipt of JIPMER PG 2019 application form.
- Interested Non-Resident Indians can fill JIPMER PG 2019 application form under one discipline of their choice.
Image-wise instructions for the convenience of candidates have been provided in the officially released Process Flow diagram
JIPMER PG 2019: Scanned Image Specifications
Before filling the application form we advise the candidates to keep the following documents ready for ease of filling of JIPMER PG 2019 application form. Eligible candidates filling the form will have to upload the following:
- Scanned Image of a recent color passport size photograph with a light background.
- Scanned official signature of the candidate applying.
How to upload the scanned image with the official specifications?
Candidates must keep in mind the following points in order to upload the above-stated images under the asked specifications:
- The passport size photograph is to be taken on or after July 01, 2018
- It should be a colored photograph clicked by a professional at some studio.
- It should not be a polaroid image or in Black & White.
- While getting clicked, the candidate will have to hold a placard mentioning ‘Name of the candidate’ and ‘ Date of taking the photograph’ as such.
- The ‘Signature‘ has to be affixed on a white paper signed with a black ballpoint pen.
Note: The specimen has been given from last year’s JIPMER PG prospectus. It is to be used for reference purpose only.
Image uploading size and dimensions are as follows:
|Scanned Digital Softcopy||Size (maximum & minimum)||Dimensions (width × height)|
|Passport size Photograph||Minimum: 20KB
|30mm × 45mm|
|80mm × 35mm|