JIPMER PG 2018 Syllabus – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) will conduct the MD/MS Entrance Examination 2018 for the candidates seeking admission to various MD/MS courses. JIPMER PG 2018 Syllabus will be available for the candidates who will appear for the entrance examination on the official website of JIPMER i.e. jipmer.edu.in. Candidates must know about the syllabus to know about the examination. Along with the syllabus, the candidates must also go through the exam pattern to have a better understanding of the examination. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘JIPMER PG 2018 Syllabus’ such as exam pattern, syllabus, tips for preparation etc, the candidates can refer to the information on this page or the official website.
The candidates will be selected for the admission to the various courses on the basis of the entrance examination only. The syllabus for the entrance examination will be released by the JIPMER on its official website. The examination will be held in 2 subjects. Candidates will be requested to go through the syllabus and exam pattern before appearing for the examination.
JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Pattern
The MD/MS Entrance Examination will include single paper which includes the subjects such as Basic Clinical Sciences and Clinical Sciences. The examination will be held in English only. It will consist of 250 objective-type questions having four answer options out of which the candidates will have to choose the accurate answer. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks whereas each wrong answer will carry -1 mark (minus mark). The exam pattern for the examination will be as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Basic Clinical Sciences||100|
Know JIPMER PG 2018 Syllabus
The MD/MS entrance examination will be held in 2 subjects including the various topics. Candidates appearing for the examination must go through all the topics for the better preparation of the examination. The syllabus of the 2 subjects will be as follows:
Basic Clinical Sciences
- Forensic Medicine
Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio Therapy, Emergency, Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine.
Tips to Prepare of JIPMER PG 2018
Candidates who will be willing to appear for the JIPMER PG 2018 examination must go through the various preparation tips which can help the candidates to enhance their preparation and understanding of the examination. The following preparation tips will be as follows:
- Know the Syllabus – Candidates must know the syllabus and scheme of the examination. As it will help the candidates to start their preparation and can plan according to it.
- Proper Planning – The candidates need to have a proper study plan as there will be many topics which they have to cover up until the day of examination. Therefore, in order to have a good study, the candidates must have a proper study plan.
- Time Management – Along with a study plan, the candidate must have a proper time management skills. As it can be a strong weapon for the preparation of the examination. Candidates should manage time according to the each and every topic.
- Practice Makes Perfect – For any exam, the candidates must keep this in mind that the more they practice, the more they learn. They should practice questions through various test series, mock tests and previous year question papers as it will give the idea related to the questions of the examination.
- Revision – The candidates should also revise all the topics before the examination. It will help them to know their strong points and weak points on which they can work as per the available time.
- Exercise – Along with a good study, the candidates must be physically and mentally fit and healthy. So, for that, the candidates should do exercise, yoga etc to make themselves fresh and can also avoid early tiredness.
- Positive Attitude – One of the important things that the candidates should always a positive attitude while preparing for the examination or any other. With the positive mind and confidence, the candidates will feel more motivated and enthusiastic for the examination.