Hey guys! here we have provided the JIPMER Model Question Paper 2018.
With the help of the model question paper, you will get an idea of the difficulty level of the questions. Those who will be appearing for the online entrance examination can prepare through JIPMER MBBS model papers for better preparation. Not only you get an idea of the topic-wise weightage of questions covered in the entrance test but by solving them you can also improve your accuracy and speed level. Those who have not yet started their preparation, this is the right time to do so, as anything done at the last minute is just a chaos and not preparation. Check more details regarding the JIPMER Model Question Paper 2018 from this page.
JIPMER Model Question Paper 2018
To qualify the entrance exam for which you know the competition is stiff, you must be well-prepared for it. Here you will get subject wise Model Papers which can help you in your preparation.
JIPMER MBBS subject-wise Model papers
|S. No.||Subject||Download Here|
JIPMER MBBS Previous Year Model Papers
|S. No.||Year||Download Here|
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
JIPMER MBBS 2018 is an online Computer-based test. The exam is of 2.5 hours duration in which the candidates need to solve 200 MCQs. The exam will be held 03 Jun 2018, however, it might be held in a single shift or multiple shifts. The exam will consist of questions in the English language only.
The distribution of questions is as follows:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|English Language & Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
- For every correct answer, you will be given +4 marks.
- There is a negative marking of -1 marks for every incorrect answer.
JIPMER 2018 Syllabus
As per the information brochure, the questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 will be on the basis of the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for 1tth and 12th standards.
How To Use JIPMER 2018 Model Papers?
Once done with the study part many students wonder is it enough? It is never enough. You should be studying for the exam as if it is the only exam through which you can achieve your dreams.
- Always and always solve previous year question papers, model papers/ sample papers as much as you can. When you attempt solving such, you should solve these model papers by setting the limit same as the exam. So that you can actually get a feel of the examination environment.
- Analyse your performance after completing each model paper. If with each model paper your performance is improving, it means you are on the right way. However, if your performance is constantly dropping or is just constant, then you need to identify the topics which you need to work on.
- Once you have identified these topics, make sure your basic is clear about these topics. Then again solve the same model paper and see the difference in your performance.
- If while checking the answers, you see that one or the other answer you marked is incorrect, do not move ahead but instead look for the problem there, why your answer was incorrect?
- At the end you will notice with each your performance is improving and basics are getting clear.
So, keep practising, there is no hurdle too high for you to cross.