JIPMER 2018 Admit Card – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry has released JIPMER 2018 Admit Card on May 21. Candidates can download admit card of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 from May 21 to June 3. The exam is on June 3. If the exam takes place in a single shift, then it will be during morning shift from 10 am to 12:30 pm. Otherwise, the exam will be in two shifts; morning shift from 10 am to 12:30 pm, and the afternoon shift from 3 pm to 5:30 pm. Candidates can login to jipmer.puducherry.gov.in in order to download hall ticket. A printout of the officially issued admit card should be carried to the exam hall on the day of exam.
JIPMER has released JIPMER 2018 Admit Card: Download Here. You must also know do’s and don’ts for exam day, check exam day guidelines. (NEW).
|JIPMER 2018 Admit Card Release||Date||Time|
|21 May 2018||12:35 PM|
JIPMER 2018 Admit Card
JIPMER has issued hall tickets only to those candidates who successfully registered themselves before last date. The admit card for the JIPMER MBBS exam is issued only in the online mode on the official website of JIPMER. It is hereby announced that the admit card for JIPMER MBBS 2018 has been made available from 21 May 2018. Please read instructions carefully.
Candidates have to enter their username and password to download their JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018. It is advised that the students download and take a printout of the JIPMER admit card on a plain white sheet. It is mandatory that the students carry the admit card on the day of exam or else they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
JIPMER conducts this exam for granting admission to eligible candidates in the MBBS course offered at its campuses. You can get complete details about the JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card on this page below.
To know how to download admit card, check step by step guide
JIPMER 2018 Admit Card Sample
This is what admit card of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 looks like:
JIPMER 2018 Admit Card: Instructions
Thanks to all students who shared the instructions with us! 🙂
- This Hall Ticket is subject to condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Once inside the Examination Centre premises, all candidates will be under surveillance and activities will be monitored. Hence advised not to indulge into any unlawful activities which will invite disqualification and legal actions.
- Candidates must bring Valid Original ID Proof containing clear photograph and signature.
- Entry to Examination Hall is strictly subject to production of Hall Ticket, Valid Original Identity Proof and the Photo Copy of the same ID Proof. (Valid ID Proofs: Aadhaar Card with Photograph* / E-Aadhaar Card / Passport). ID Proof other than mentioned above will NOT be permitted / accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates who belong to Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir should bring the Valid Original Identity Proof which is given in the application form.
- Candidates must also bring a photocopy(Xerox copy) of the ID proof.
- The examination will be a computer based Test (CBT)/online. Check the seating plan and Identify the Room/Lab allotted as per your Hall Ticket number.
- Pen/pencil, Cell phones, I Pod, portable (external) hard disk, pen drive, data card, pagers, calculators, wrist watches or any electronic devices are strictly prohibited. Violation will lead to expulsion from the examination. No arrangements have been made at the centres for their custody.
- Do not bring any kind of wrist watches. All kind of wrist watches are strictly prohibited.
- Do not carry any article, except Hall Ticket, Original ID proof and Photocopy of the ID proof to prove your identity in the examination hall.
- Do not attempt to give or obtain irregular assistance of any kind in the examination hall including copying of questions.
- Improper conduct will entail expulsion from the examination.
- ANSWERING METHOD: Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for computer-based Test (online examination). Link for mock test is available on JIPMER’s Website (http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in) “JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2018 link”.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded FOUR (4) marks. ZERO (0) mark will be given for the question NOT answered. ONE (1) mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- JIPMER reserves all rights to verify identity the genuineness of each candidate by taking thumb impression and snapshot (Photograph) of the candidate or by any other means.
- This Hall ticket must be duly sealed and signed by the invigilator.
- Before leaving the examination hall Photocopy of the ID proof veried and signed with seal of Invigilator shall be handed over to Invigilator.
- Failure to comply with these instructions will entail expulsion / cancellation of candidature or appropriate legal action.
- Candidates are requested to be available in their allotted exam centres 2 hours before the commencement of the exam to avoid unnecessary tussle in the last minute. They also advised to visit the exam venue one day before the examination.
- Reporting time will be 08:00 AM. You need to undergo security process at the Test Center and hence to report early.
- No entry after 09:15 AM under any circumstances, as examination starts by 10:00 AM.
- Candidate cannot leave before completion of computer based test (i.e 150 Minutes).
- OPH candidates are required to submit a photo copy of their Medical Certicate to Hall Invigilator.
*Aadhaar card with Photograph is essential.
Unable To Download JIPMER Admit Card On Phone?
Problem: Many students have complained that they are unable to download JIPMER Admit Card on phone. The problem is that the portal for admit card download is a bit different. You will need a pc to download it. When you login through mobile, then admit card does not open directly.
Solution: If you are trying to download JIPMER admit card on phone, then after you login, check the hall ticket button which is at right hand side of applicant details. If issue persists, please download admit card using a computer.
Importance Of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for JIPMER is an important piece of documentation. It comprises of all the important information about the candidate as well as the exam. It serves as an unique identity proof for the candidate throughout the admission process. Please refer to the table below to get a complete idea about all important events and their schedules for the JIPMER 2018 admission process.
|Last date of registration||13 Apr 2018|
|Issue date of Admit Card||21 May 2018|
|JIPMER Exam Date||03 Jun 2018|
Steps to Download JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for JIPMER is only available in the online mode. Hence, it is necessary that the candidate download the admit card from the official website.
Admit Card: Click here to download your JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card.
To make the downloading process easier for the candidate we have listed the step wise procedure of downloading the admit card below.
- You will firstly have to click on above link that takes you to login page of official website.
- You will be directed to the admit card download portal enter your login details.
- Once you log in, navigate through the page and click on the JIPMER MBBS 2018 ADMIT CARD link.
- Click on the Hall Ticket button.
- A drop down appears on screen which says “Assessment”. In that drop down, select “JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam”.
- A table appears in which last row is an action link. Click on “Download” button.
- Your admit card will directly be saved to computer.
- Download your admit card and save it.
- Print hall ticket.
Apart from admit card, JIPMER has also launched mock test for MBBS entrance exam; JIPMER 2018 Mock Test.
Details on the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018
The following details listed below will be mentioned on the admit card. It is advised that you check all the details printed on the admit card once you have downloaded it.
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Time
Things to carry on day of exam
Since, the candidates are really nervous on the day of exam and tend to forget various things due to this nervousness. Hence, we have listed the things that you need to carry on the day of exam. Please refer to the pointers below so that you do not forget any important thing to carry on the day of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam.
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit card.
- A government authorised ID proof. Such as Aadhar Card, passport, pan card etc.
- Blue or Black ball point pen.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Centers
As, per the information released, there are total 120 exam cities for JIPMER MBBS 2018.