Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Research and Medical Education (JIPMER) will declare JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 Result on the official website: jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and jipmer.edu.in. JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 result will be declared in form of overall merit list. This merit list will be based on candidates qualifying the minimum percentile score. Post the announcement of result, shortlisted candidates will be called in for document verification at the institute.
The exam being conducted 2 times a year, JIPMER will release separate results for its January session and July session. The institute will first release JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 result for January session as a pdf file. Candidates must note that separate overall merit lists will be declared discipline wise for JIPMER DM, M.Ch, and Fellowship programmes. Get here complete details on JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 Result.
JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019
As per last year’s result declaration, a total of 49 candidates were selected for different JIPMER Fellowship disciplines. On the other hand, 57 candidates for DM / M.Ch different courses were shortlisted finally for document verification by JIPMER. Below are the JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 result important dates:
|JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019||January Session||July Session|
|JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 exam date||02 Dec 2018||19 May 2019|
|Declaration of merit list will be done on||To be notified!||To be notified!|
Result: Candidates will be able to check JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 result from the official website: jipmer.edu.in
How Will JIPMER Release JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 result?
Candidates are to understand that JIPMER will release the result for January session of JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 on the basis of percentile score. This percentile score will be used to draw the different overall merit lists for the various DM / M.Ch / Fellowship disciplines. On the basis of the JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 result, JIPMER will be releasing the following merit lists.
JIPMER will prepare JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 Merit List discipline wise based on minimum percentile of 50%
Percentile Score Calculation:
No.of Candidates from the group with aggregate mark less than a candidate x 100
Total Number of candidates who appeared in the examination
Step 1: Overall Merit List- JIPMER will firstly release an overall merit list for all the candidates who will qualify the entrance examination for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship courses. The overall merit list will carry the following details if we are to consider last year’s released result:
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Correct Response
- Negative Response
- Total Marks
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
A reference image has been given from last year’s result
Step 2 Shortlisted Candidates- If we consider last year’s released result format, the list of shortlisted candidates will be released in the form of a pdf file. There will be a notice carrying the important instructions to be followed by the shortlisted candidates. Towards the end of the notice, there will be names of all the shortlisted candidates as chosen by the concerned authority. Below we have given a reference image of how JIPMER will declare JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 result on its official website
Step 3: Waitlisted Candidates- Candidates who have met the percentile score as defined by JIPMER will have their names mentioned in this list. These waitlisted candidates might be called in for admission if there is an availability of seat.
Important details regarding JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 Result
- Candidates must know that JIPMER will not send individual letters for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 result. Candidates awaiting their result will have to regularly keep checking the website or our page for the same.
- If any candidate resigns after taking admission or is absent on the day of document verification, the next candidate in line (waitlisted candidates) will be considered. ic
- JIPMER will call candidates 4 times the number of seats available under each discipline for its certificate verification.
What should Shortlisted Candidates do post JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 Result?
Candidates who will be shortlisted by the institute will be called in for certificate verification. A notice will be released on the official website by JIPMER with a set of instructions in the form of ‘Shortlisted Candidates List’. In this said notice, if we consider last year’s released notice, will carry the following details:
- Name of the courses, whether JIPMER DM / M.Ch or Fellowship.
- Date, time, and venue of certificate verification.
- List of original certificates to be carried on the day of certificate verification.
- Name of shortlisted candidates on the basis of prepared merit list for shortlisted candidates.
All those candidates with their name mentioned in the above-said notice will have to, along with their original certificates, reach the venue for the same. On the day of certificate verification, shortlisted candidates will have to go for Biometric fingerprint and image verification.
Note: No shortlisted candidate will receive any personal letter as an invite for certificate verification.
List of certificates to be carried on the day of certificate verification
Shortlisted candidates, as per last year’s requirements, will have to carry the following certificates as given below. Any candidate who fails to do so will have their candidature cancelled even if they meet the qualified percentile. The documents needed are as follows:
- Original Hall Ticket with Seal marked by Exam Venue Invigilator on the day of examination.
- Rank Letter.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Degree of the qualifying examination / Provisional pass Certificate (permitted only for those candidates who passed MD/MS/DNB in 2018 as the case may be).
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- OCI Registration Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate from the University last studied.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India (or State Medical Council).
- Registration of Additional Medical qualification with M.C.I.
- Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be (if applicable).
- Four Passport size colour photographs identical with the photograph uploaded in the application.
Note: If the certificates are in any other language, except in English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer should be produced